Sign in to follow this  
jakerod

Portal 2: How does this not have its own thread yet?

In case anyone wants to (re-)watch it, here's the ending in 1080p:

Jj3YpEG8H_Q

I think that I may need to stay off the internet until I beat it so that i'm not tempted to look at spoilers.

I got it for 360 and those loading screens are kind of annoying. They appear far too frequently for my liking but that is my only criticism of it so far. I've been trying not to play too much so that it will last me more than a week. I like being able to play with people in the same room as me on 360. I may get a PC copy at some point so I can make levels but I want to see how difficult it is to do.

Amazing game, one of the most fun games I've ever played, the humor and gameplay is just perfect.

I think that I may need to stay off the internet until I beat it so that i'm not tempted to look at spoilers.

I got it for 360 and those loading screens are kind of annoying. They appear far too frequently for my liking but that is my only criticism of it so far. I've been trying not to play too much so that it will last me more than a week. I like being able to play with people in the same room as me on 360. I may get a PC copy at some point so I can make levels but I want to see how difficult it is to do.

Acturally the ending alone is not enought to spoil the fun as most of the humor and "hinden facts" is find during actural gameplay.

Next to ArmA, Fallout, and X-com, I think Portal is one of the most original and entertaining series around.

I love that the co-op campaign is a completely different campaign than the single player one. The humor, dialogue, and gameplay all come together so damn well.

I have it too and i'm loving every second of it. All action game devs could learn something from its level design, thats for sure.

I have finish the single player now, good game indeed, will go for a coop later as well.

So many loadscreens :(

so many loadscreens :(
xbox?

Yeah, definitely a symptom of the dreaded Consolitis Horribilis.

xbox?

Playing on PC here, so they're pretty quick.

Its just a bit shitty walking 5m, getting a loadscreen, complete a puzzle, get a loadscreen, glados says something witty, get a loadscreen... etc etc

Yeah, definitely a symptom of the dreaded Consolitis Horribilis.

Yup, multi-platform is a geat concept (especially every platform being able to play against/with eachother) but it does rather limit us pc gamers...

Give this a try.

http://thcnet.net/error/index.php

Let me know when you finish it :D

* Hint: Open mailbox

Marvelous find! This brings back (very) old memories!
The engravings translate to, "This space intentionally left blank"
:D

Portal was a perfectly formed game IMO so if I see this on a shelf somewhere I'll most likely pick it up.