Sign in to follow this  
jakerod

Portal 2: How does this not have its own thread yet?

I pre-ordered this from Amazon and it got here yesterday. I have really been loving it. Both single player and cooperative campaigns have been amazing so far.

Anyone else played it yet?

(NO Spoilers!!! I haven't beat it yet.)

Its very sad, you die at the end before you can finish the puzzle... :(

Justkidding :P

well I hate steam so i'm not getting it, same with everything else valve pumps out

Anything Valve "pumps out?"

In other news, I wish Ghadaffi would stop telling me vote for that pauper Donald Trump.

Valve pumps out games less than everyone except for whoever's making Dukem Nukem.

It seems to have nice graphics.

You're playing it for the graphics?

I finished it - i can say its good , is better than first one , is longer and it got nice story

btw game is not that super extra like some guys are saying on sites - If you liked first one , you will like this one more :)

Edited by RobertHammer

Should I get it on steam or not?

Got Portal for free BTW

It's absolutely fantastic. Best game purchase I've made all year.

Dude, if your PC is so slow that Portal 2 runs bad enough for you to actually see that message for more than half a second, you have bigger problems. :rolleyes:

Side note: it's not even there anymore.

You're playing it for the graphics?

No, I dont have the game, I personally find the price too high just so that I can solve some puzzles.

After such a remark I have to ask: did you purchase Call of Duty: Black Ops?

No, I dont have the game, I personally find the price too high just so that I can solve some puzzles.

How long have you been gaming. Most games in the 80's and early 90's were puzzles of some sort.

Attention spans keep getting shorter and shorter....

Give this a try.

http://thcnet.net/error/index.php

Let me know when you finish it :D

* Hint: Open mailbox

I bought the game on Thursday and finished it by Friday. Awesome story, awesome graphics, great puzzles. Definitely a nice little game. I would try the coop mode, but no one else in my immediate circle of friends has bought it. ("No weapons! Puzzle games suck..." yada yada :rolleyes:)

I really liked the end, btw. Was quite unexpected. :)

For a moment, I thought the game would end with us dying in the vacuum of space. :eek:

I bought the game on Thursday and finished it by Friday. Awesome story, awesome graphics, great puzzles. Definitely a nice little game. I would try the coop mode, but no one else in my immediate circle of friends has bought it. ("No weapons! Puzzle games suck..." yada yada :rolleyes:)

I really liked the end, btw. Was quite unexpected. :)

For a moment, I thought the game would end with us dying in the vacuum of space. :eek:

One interesting thing

While normal playing - the portal gun wasnt able to create portal in very far distance ,but in the end fight - magicaly you can create portal on Moon , which is 384403 km far lol

I bought the game on Thursday and finished it by Friday

Either that game is reeeeally short or you spent a serious amount of time in front of the computer.

I spent 3 weeks just navigating the maze in Zork [Link in my previous post].

I miss Infocom.....

Either that game is reeeeally short or you spent a serious amount of time in front of the computer.

Yeah, I'm on holiday this week and needed a break from writing - so I pretty much smashed through Portal 2 in a single session. (With a few breaks.) ;)

But the game is quite short. According to Steam my total play time was 7 hours.

I'd really like to play it, but I won't spend 50 euros for 5 hours of gameplay. :rolleyes:

Well OFP managed to keep me busy for 5 years... beat that! :D

Well OFP managed to keep me busy for 5 years... beat that! :D

Thats............unfair:rolleyes:

My first run-through of the game took me exactly 7 hours, not 5, and it was the best SP experience I've had in a very long time. I haven't even tried coop yet, though I intend to do so with my brother considering that I can play with him on my PC while he plays on his PS3. :D

PlayStation Network just needs to stop sucking...