Sign in to follow this  
Claymore

DC3 from Queen's Gambit???

I was wondering if anybody converted or wants to convert the DC3 from the ArmA Expansion Queen's Gambit to ArmA 2 ?

I think that plane fits perfectly into the Chernarus and other ArmA 2 maps!

It is not too fast, can carry troops (in an old fashioned way, love it) and it's a classic!

I have no time to try it myself and I am not familiar with converting in ArmA formats.

So I was wondering, anybody wanting to do this? I think I would not be the only one being happy to see the DC3 from Queen's Gambit come to ArmA 2.

Already a thanks in advance for the answers and a big Hail to the one that takes up the challenge!!! :yay:

Best regards, Claymore. :cool:

We're not allowed to convert any model, island or texture from arma1 & QG that wasn't included in the Official sample MLOD packs.

Which means we can't legally port any QG content.

Edited by RKSL-Rock

if You want do something with our content You should send me / us email with request for approval ....

we will look into it but no warranty on answers or approvals ... (too many requests already - too low on free time to resolve each)

otherwise stays what Rock said

Oops, didn't know that it was not allowed.

Sorry for the request. Really miss that good old lady in ArmA 2.

Best regards, Claymore.

There's already a C47 Skytrain from the I44 team ingame for A2. Maybe you should look into asking permission from them to just do a re-texture? Obviously, don't know what they'll say, but the worst they can tell you is "no."

Why not use the AN-2 Colt instead if you have OA?

The "Iranian Forces Mod" has a fully functional DC-3 (from QG) in ArmA 2 / Operation Arrowhead. Search for it.

Which most probably has been converted without permission - see Dwardens statement.

Closed before it gets out of hand.