Sign in to follow this  
therev709

[CAMP/OA] Soldiers of Valor: Task Force 94

seems like a good campaign, first need to download the mods.

Ill report feedback later, thanks USranger

i played the first mission, defend the base until helicopters arrive. But after that it just freezes when i press continue. Is this mod ACE compatible? Ive got this same problem with Persian Hammer campaign, seems like ACE doesnt work well with user made missions/campaigns

i played the first mission, defend the base until helicopters arrive. But after that it just freezes when i press continue. Is this mod ACE compatible? Ive got this same problem with Persian Hammer campaign, seems like ACE doesnt work well with user made missions/campaigns

I'm sorry but my campaign doesn't officially support ACE, because ACE in turn does not support single player. My first few SP missions required ACE, but I dropped it early on in the development of SOV because there were a number of game killing bugs I encountered with ACE that whenever I would list them on their bug tracker they would simply delete it, the reason being ACE does not support single player.

Thanks brother for 1.6! gonna test today!:)

Have fun!

So ACE is just for MP? I will restart the campaign without ACE.

Some SP mission makers use ACE or have ACE versions, I gave up with how many bugs I've encountered.

Also, I just wanted to note the "no entry weapon BAF_L109A1_HE" bug, as well as an accidental "Alpha" radio option in 'The Stan' that I left in there for debugging. Meant to delete it. This among many other minor bugs are in the works, so I should have a minor bug fix version available this week.

Hey ranger I got an error about a missing ftchmedic in the mission unforgiven. Not sure if this is my problem or not.

Hey ranger I got an error about a missing ftchmedic in the mission unforgiven. Not sure if this is my problem or not.

The only ftmchmedic in the mission is "ftmch_medic2HEAVYACU" which is included in the Tier 1 pack. Its the Heavy ACU Medic unit, try reinstalling the pack.

How do you savegame in radio?

And on unforgiven mission i cant find EID to disarm!

Edited by Grillob3

The IED is around the marked area that looks like a pile of trash.

0-0-0 or click 'savegame' option on your radio in your map. Or hit escape and save.

i dont have 0-0-0 options!

What level are you on and do you have v1.6?

Unforgiven and yes i have 1.6!

And so far if not the best one is on the top 3 best campaigns ever for arma 2!Thanks 4 that!

Edited by Grillob3

How good is the voice acting? I'm really interested but I don't like missions and campaigns with no voice over or bad voice quality.

Unforgiven and yes i have 1.6!

And so far if not the best one is on the top 3 best campaigns ever for arma 2!Thanks 4 that!

Thanks for the praise! But I don't know what to tell ya...I just tested it on my end and the save game radio is in there...

How good is the voice acting? I'm really interested but I don't like missions and campaigns with no voice over or bad voice quality.

Why not download it and see for yourself ;)

I'll put it to you this way, I used community members, not professional voice actors that I'd have to pay for.

doodlejump

The voice is pretty good!

USRanger709

Maybe i have to start the mission again...i will test and let you know!

Works if i restart the mission!

Edited by Grillob3

in the mission Avarice i killed the radio guy and the others blow up the radio station and nothing happens! seems like the trigger is not working?!

in the mission Avarice i killed the radio guy and the others blow up the radio station and nothing happens! seems like the trigger is not working?!

Which exact objective are you on? And please use spoiler tags.

The 3rd obj is to kill the radio guy (after you link up with your team and then rescue Archangel), then the fourth/fifth is to take out the Shilkas, and the sixth is to blow the radio tower before finally assaulting the nuclear arms base.

Keep the feedback coming guys, I'm still working on bug fixes and such. Expect v1.61 here in a few days. No major changes, mostly small things, but it will add Robert Hammer's MGS Weapons pack as an optional addon. This will add a ton of SCAR Ls and SCAR Hs, as well as SCAR AKs, meaning you can pick up opfor AK ammo! The pack also includes badass M60's and MK43s, as well as a few new M14s.

Oh, and I do have a little bug I have to admit I didn't even notice for v1.6... GL4 is not initialized. It is included, but turned off. I'm a bit embarrassed I didn't realize this before release, but rest assured it will be turned on for v1.61.

Edited by TheRev709

arma2oa.exe01uvm.jpg

Which mod do I miss? I downloaded everything...

So far really good, voices are ok, but sometimes they are strange (like a too young voice for an old man, and sometimes too much acting). And execution on national television, when did this happen last time? :D

@up

I have the same error and i have all addons i think maybe bad name in mission description.ext or maybe old version of one Rh weapon pack or something ? its nothing big and dont crash the campaign.

but it will add Robert Hammer's MGS Weapons pack as an optional addon. This will add a ton of SCAR Ls and SCAR Hs, as well as SCAR AKs, meaning you can pick up opfor AK ammo! The pack also includes badass M60's and MK43s, as well as a few new M14s.

Another very smart alteration! Having access to the SCAR AKs are brilliant.

And in regards to showing an execution on TV... That kind of moment never pulled me out of a game.

@up

I have the same error and i have all addons i think maybe bad name in mission description.ext or maybe old version of one Rh weapon pack or something ? its nothing big and dont crash the campaign.

arma2oa.exe01uvm.jpg

Which mod do I miss? I downloaded everything...

No error here, you guys are either missing the RH M4/M16 weapons pack, or don't have the updated OA one. I didn't originally have it listed on the first post because it used to be a requirement for the other packs (which was listed under the Armaholic pages). Apparently that isn't the case anymore, so I updated the first post, and you guys are going to need this:

M4/M16 Rearmed Weapons Pack by Robert Hammer

@USRanger709

You're right, i have old version of RH m4/m16 weapon pack, now I've download a new version, Thanks for fast help :)