Sign in to follow this  
Hasha

Us navy, airforce and army vs super star destroyer

Man, I just watched Star Wars II yesterday. Yoda was soooo cute in it!!!! Watch it yourself and you will get what I mean. Long time have not seen Yoda already.

Ok, if the US army,navy and airforce all attacked the Super Star Destroyer at once, with nukes and what ever shit they have, who will win? Vader or the USA??

I don't know. I havn't seen Star Wars 2 and don't know what the Super Star destroyer is.

What about the USMC?

Super Star Destroyer ====> Space

US Navy, Airforce, Army ==> Earth

Apple and oranges, man.

-=Die Alive=-

The Super Star Destroyer could turn everything on an entire planet into crispy critters, so I would have to go with the SSD; and I would reccomend some therapy for you Hasha

Ok, i mean IF they are engaged in a land battle. The super star destroyer is from the later episode of Star Wars. It is not shown yet in episode II.

Here is a pic of the ship:

superstar.jpg

C'mon man, get a life! U say you would rather have a hind than a hot babe, then you say you would have ur ass raped by a ruskie to get a ride on a hind, and now you ask if the US could destroy a super star destroyer?? Why, everybody knows the super star destroyer would kick everyones ass! wink.gif

The US can send a squadron of stealth F117 or B2s and drop all the nukes on it. The SSD cannot detect it and never know them coming. It overloads the shield and then destroy it. In the movie all it took was a small ship that ram into the bridge.

Okay, THIS is stupid.

The SSD engaged in a land battle?! Are you smoking crack man? Its a friggin SPACESHIP. And its not just a spaceship, its a the size of a friggin moon lol. And nukes wouldnt do anything to it, as its shields would deflect the blast. BTW, F117s dont carry nuclear weapons

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok, i mean IF they are engaged in a land battle. <span id='postcolor'>

Huge starship in a land battle??

Yoo, i think you forgot about the earlier episodes of star wars already. What you are talking about is the Death Star,which is the size of the moon. The super star destroyer is only 7 miles in length and with enough fire power (as shown in the movie) will overload the shield.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hasharajima @ May 18 2002,18:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yoo, i think you forgot about the earlier episodes of star wars already. What you are talking about is the Death Star,which is the size of the moon. The super star destroyer is only 7 miles in length and with enough fire power (as shown in the movie) will overload the shield.<span id='postcolor'>

No, I was being SARCASTIC. I am just as big a Star Wars freak as anyone (well, maybe not anyone- most people), and I know the diff between a SSD and the Death Star. But guess what my friend? in the movie, the thing that killed the Death Star (and the SSD) was that the friggin thing ran itself right into the damn Death Star! now, I want to go back to my original point, what the fuck is a huge friggin spaceship doing fighting a land war?

Ok, the SSD landed on earth is taking a break or for refuel and repair.

I know the SSD plunged into the Death Star but the Rebel ship that rammed into the bridge is enough to mutilate the SSD cos it targeting, navigation and all the other important areas needed to control the shit are destroyed.

Hash... How old are you?

This has to be the lamest 'vs' thread yet.

Hopefully a mod will wake up soon and close it so it will slip off into the nether zone of lame threads!

Hasharjima don't do these compleatly pointless threads anymore. At least use common sence. I mean 100 bears vs an abrams. What the hell were you thinking mad.gif . Can't u tell we hate these and the mods also dislike pointless threads like these. Just stop, p-lease

I don't know what you have against his threads. They are so bizarre - I find them hilarious. The best part is that he is entirely serious about them. smile.gif

I LIKE his threads.

He has a good imagination.

Plus, the 100 bears versus an abrams is a legitimate and realistic question.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (IceFire @ May 18 2002,20:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Plus, the 100 bears versus an abrams is a legitimate and realistic question.<span id='postcolor'>

wow.gifwow.gifwow.gifconfused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I LIKE his threads.

He has a good imagination.

Plus, the 100 bears versus an abrams is a legitimate and realistic question. <span id='postcolor'>

Ditto-agreeded. smile.gif

Ok, now back to topic.I would say. super star destroyer.All though, the Us navy, airforce etc... they just need to find the Right spot...then Boom. smile.gif

The sheer mass pf a 17 kilometer long spaceship entering our atmosphere alone would simply cause horrible flooding and earthquakes all over the planet.

End of discussion smile.gif