Fox '09

Task Force 121 pack by Fox '09

Outstanding! As an old OFP modder, it's amazing to see the leap addons have taken.

Fox '09, I wish you the best!

Thank you for your comments. I do get a lot of my inspiration from Laser's Delta & Rangers pack for OPF actually.

Edited by Fox '09

As I said on steam the other night. Great work Fox.

arma2oa_2012_03_13_22_40_52_43.jpg

capture2.jpg

arma2oa_2012_03_13_22_41_28_44.jpg

Here's the lineup. Thanks to StalkerGB for his Shemagh.

I'm trying to get in a light model w/ a ballcap eventually (same one pictured but without helmet), but aside from that, I want your opinion.

Should I finish 3-4 delta units & rework the rangers? OR should I continue working on the delta and remove the rangers until they are reworked?

The rangers are massively out of date.. and the Eagle plate carrier textures are out of date with my 'style'.

In other news I've been working closely with Lennard on his backpack & headgear pack. These will be mandatory along with his OTF face pack. I will work with him on making it as accessible as possible.

My opinion, keep working on the Delta guys since you seem to be on a roll with them.

Honestly, I want see Ranger unit like before you show us.

But if Ranger unit need much much time, then you can work with Delta guys.

Nice picture!!:yay:

Fox, do whatever the hell you want.

This. You're the creator. You can take advice but it's up too you to get them where you like them and feel comfortable releasing them.

Personally, I would work on one thing at a time, A focused effort on one part at a time adds up to a more complete product and is normally faster than trying to do everything at once. I love the early rangers that are on Armaholic. ( I'm in the Army, It's a branch thing )

Edited by Nike619

Remove the rangers,and release the Deltas if you feel that you are ready..

Until you rework the rangers we can play with the Delta Boys

-Sorry for my bad english..-

I think I'll work on the delta and suspend the rangers in the meantime in that case. I'm going to make some new chest rigs over the next couple weeks and see what I can come up with. I want every unit to be entirely different from the other in configuration, though i still do not plan on putting names. Blood type markings perhaps. These units are for the future, for arma 3 (but of course I'll be releasing them after testing for arma 2 in the coming month/s).

capture2.jpg

AWS Strike Chest Rig added to the AWS collection. To be finished & implemented soon.

Slightly random question perhaps, but will you be varying up the types/number of gloves that are going to be worn by the Delta Force units during the course of development/upon release?

As I notice that you've been using those mechanix gloves in a few screenshots and had wondered if anything else might be considered ie: Oakley SI Assault Gloves or some other form of hard knuckle glove etc.

Anyway, thanks for all your hard work.

Seriously looking forward to using these units in the future.

Slightly random question perhaps, but will you be varying up the types/number of gloves that are going to be worn by the Delta Force units during the course of development/upon release?

As I notice that you've been using those mechanix gloves in a few screenshots and had wondered if anything else might be considered ie: Oakley SI Assault Gloves or some other form of hard knuckle glove etc.

Anyway, thanks for all your hard work.

Seriously looking forward to using these units in the future.

I'll look into making those gloves but first I must verify the year of which those were made. I'm also going to try to do some garmin foretrexs & watches, not sure how that will turn out but it's worth a try.

very impressive work with the models and textures Fox :)

Will all your projects be released in arma3 or will be release in A2 also ?

Both. Though, I plan to stop making addons for ArmA 2 once I am able to put the units in ArmA 3. I'm talking about the full release, not the alpha or what have you.

Capture.jpg

capture2.jpg

coming soon in game :)

All of these will come with helmet & hat versions.

Edited by Fox '09

OMG, that desert tigerstripe operator is awesome! Can't wait to see him in-game and hope it's released soon. :D

Thanks Fox.

nice units as usual :)

Thanks :) it's based upon this http://i46.servimg.com/u/f46/13/56/44/49/01711.jpg (that's why there's black velcro) and of course the many photos of SAD' date=' SF, etc wearing Tiger Stripe stuff.[/quote']

Yeah, it does look nice. One of my favorite camo patterns. Always liked this pic. http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/tonyc1974/SpecOp2web.jpg

Can't wait to use 'em.

Looking awesome fox, you've come a long way since your first start :)

Thanks guys. Indeed I've come a long way, and I should know the best since I still have some of the WIP files. Shameful, but necessary I suppose :)

Here's the Weekly report

arma2oa_2012_03_17_14_31_14_27.jpg

Tiger stripe stuff in game now, as well as the full BDU unit with the AWS strike rig. (WIP, no photos yet).

Fox - AWS Strike Rig , texture work & implementation. Working on UVing ANVIS goggles to go with the mount, & improving glass texture.

Lennard - made an awesome Pakul, a couple baseball hats, & an excellent headgear pack with all sorts of goodies, check out his thread for info on that.

Have a good weekend folks.