Fox '09

Task Force 121 pack by Fox '09

Like the bloused tops on the units. Your work is looking great!

Which path should I choose..

AOR1 SEALs

Capture.jpgcapture2.jpg

Or multicam 75th.. or something else perhaps, I'm not decided.

Capture.jpgcapture2.jpg

Either way I have to UVMAP and texture jeff's lovely helmets, which will take some time. I may be going with the rangers since the gear is already textured to ranger green and I have a ready-to-go Eagle plate carrier (which looks very much like an MBSS)

the models are excellent no way, also the multicam texture, but dont you think that the Cordura vest and the combat shirt textile texture are too strong?

or is it just looking like and ingame just better?

:rolleyes:

the models are excellent no way, also the multicam texture, but dont you think that the Cordura vest and the combat shirt textile texture are too strong?

or is it just looking like and ingame just better?

:rolleyes:

I'd hazard a guess at saying it looks "strong" because of the resolution of the image rather than the texture itself.

I'd hazard a guess at saying it looks "strong" because of the resolution of the image rather than the texture itself.

A combination of that and jpeg compression.

The highlights are very subtle in the texture.

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Capture.jpg

I need to make a ripstop texture pretty soon, looks like twill.

What size are your textures?

4096x4096 but the way I have them set up they look good when resized to 2048. I like having a high res copy of my textures so I don't have to look back and ask myself why I didn't make a higher detail version.

Capture.jpg

downsized and sharpened a little bit

Edited by Fox '09

Yeah figured they were big for those parts, that's another reason they look overly sharp in those renders, when in reality they arn't.

Looking good anyway.

A combination of that and jpeg compression.

The highlights are very subtle in the texture.

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

"picture"

I need to make a ripstop texture pretty soon' date=' looks like twill.[/quote']

Due to that picture I see the very nice detail of the textures, very nice :)

thanks for closer informations ;)

do ALL the camos.

:yay:

Duno If I have enough time for that lol.

roflcopter.jpg

Here's the paraclete HPC so far, still working on textures obviously. Cummerbunds come later.

Nice dude, very nice indeed :D any update on the units that will be wearing the Ops Core helmets?

Nice dude, very nice indeed :D any update on the units that will be wearing the Ops Core helmets?

Not yet, I think i mentioned earlier that the helmet accessories have some major problems as far as models go. It may be a while before they are in game.

Great job Fox :) . You could add more construction elements from the photo http://www.gearzonetactical.com/assets/images/paracletearmor/HPV019H-b.jpg (this metal elements on tapes connecting plates. Could you make this vest in coyote brown? :D

I was going to work on those eventually but I think I want to make a LBT 6094 before I work on the HPC, as far as AOR & Multicam stuff goes. HPC is probably going to be for the CAG addon with modified DCUs

Edited by Fox '09

Capture.jpgcapture2.jpg

Paraclete SOF BDU. some shadow issues though. I need to get one of these damn things in game or in Modo, normal maps make all the difference with my style of texturing.

obviously will be colored coyote once I'm finished.

IMG_0551xtra-1.jpg

Edited by Fox '09