Fox '09

Task Force 121 pack by Fox '09

Hey man looking good. Maybe I can send you my Barrett MRAD sniper rifle so you can add it in to your MOD.

thanks for offering, I do have a general pack for SOF that I have in mind that includes mcnools faces, random accessories, weapons and other content, but that's awfully far off.

Capture.png capture2.png Capture3.png

finally, high cut ACH with rails. I'm damned tired of this, I've had 1005 issues with the rail but i'm happy It's sort of finished now.

Looks great Fox. :) Looking forward to inserting these soldiers into rugged terrain to hunt for Takiban.

Hai Fox I do not c an upd8 2day. Watts going on? Lets c ya.

Abs

Post - June 7th

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Post - November 6th

"Daily work blog"?

I think youse is slackin, Mr. swamp bred hillbilly.

I have a life you half-witted bleach-drinking fool. I took a 'break'.

I tried a different texture for the ripstop material, and I think it fits the bill;

arma2oa_2011_11_07_23_17_43_57.jpg

If there was one thing that bothered me it's the arma 1 T models in general not having the underarms drop , so the sleeves aren't sticks on the outside of a barrel.. perhaps a bit harsh but compared to the Arma 1 mlods i think it looks far better.

Edited by Fox '09

What you failed to notice Cameron, is that Fox appears to have murdered his primary model, Dslyecxi. He's replaced him with some buttugly guy who looks scared shitless behind those glasses.

:D

What you failed to notice Cameron, is that Fox appears to have murdered his primary model, Dslyecxi. He's replaced him with some buttugly guy who looks scared shitless behind those glasses.

:D

I think it looks great, Fox! Although, Darkhorse 1-6 is right about one thing: Maybe it's just the way the guy is looking, but he does look scared shitless, kinda like a "Did I just shit myself?" look. But it looks great. Any plans on doing a Multicam (not OCP, from what I've seen OCP is darker than Crye's Multicam) and/or UCP variant? In other words, an Army SOF version? or any chance of doing a desert Marpat version with a tan helmet?

well for the crye set i want to do the old school crye customs in DCU for SFOD-D units.

As for multicam, maybe. I want to make some new models for the paraclete SOF BDU

13z77gm.jpg

not necessarily in ACU since it came in AOR, DCU, Woodland, and obviously UCP.

Dslyexci is invincible. I would suggest that said buttugly guy is frightened because of Dsl's impending revenge.

Been working at the year 2000 pack

Capture.pngcapture2.png

also I took some photos of my um21 system loaded for comparison.

IMG_0146.jpgIMG_0142.jpg

The color isn't exactly the yellow mess the paraclete gear is so I'm going to change the ruck textures eventually (which are also WIP, obv..)

peace

WOW, want a unit to go with that pack :)

Looks great.

Been working at the year 2000 pack

Do not quote images

also I took some photos of my um21 system loaded for comparison.

Do not quote images

The color isn't exactly the yellow mess the paraclete gear is so I'm going to change the ruck textures eventually (which are also WIP' date=' obv..)

peace[/quote']

looking great. for long and mountain patrols in bed wheater conditions.

Edited by Foxhound
Do not quote images

I need a graphics designer.. Here is the lineup so far, 1993 stuff is just fun and games but maybe i'll throw it in as a bonus.

(don't click, that is its actual size)

stupidbspsoter.jpg

And hopefully I haven't posted this photo earlier, but here it is :

arma2oa_2011_11_08_22_02_27_19.jpg

Anyway, I am working with a friend on a weighting technique that hopefully will speed up some of my work , and allow me to use some of my other models.

Edited by Fox '09