Fox '09

Task Force 121 pack by Fox '09

Seriously good stuff there Fox!

:)

image.jpg

still trying to smooth out the edges but so far so good, going to bake normals sooner or later :) I redid the pants as per max power's help in the wip thread, so kudos to him.

I am leaving for vacation tomorrow. I will be away for a month or so, I really need a break from all of this. However, I will release a beta for my 2005 ranger units before then. With it, Lennard's OTF head pack, as the units require them. Thanks to everyone who contributed things to my projects, especially lennard for letting me include his addon. There should be at least 4 units in this pack, if not more. thanks to everyone for an amazing year of addon making, I couldn't of done it without all the support and help i got :)

Where are you going?

Abs

probably new york, it's real cheap out of orlando and I have friends and family up there. Either way i need a break, I'm going to drive myself insane if i do not take a break.

Have fun! New York is one of my favorite cities. I spent five days in Manhattan a coupe of years ago and have been dying to go back since. Anyway, I'm getting off topic.

See you when you get back!

Abs

Clipping. Everywhere.

offdutypads.png

sfod1.png

sfod2.png

I'm not back but still at it.

nice blacked out faces bro. and nice bdu, looks nice.

Textures are looking nice. Man that kneeling seems to stretch and squash stuff like crazy, looks great in the profile shot though. Have you tried modelling the flag patch so it doesn't warp as much?

May want to tighten down those chest rig straps, the floating is a little odd.

Edited by drmidnight

Yeah gona straighten the flag out, it's weighed differently at some points

As for the chest rig , I did a cheap job in o2, gona bring it into modo and fix it up

Added 4 more units to the '05 pack

arma2oa_2011_07_11_22_12_42_08.jpg

I think i'm pretty much done messing with my BDU models, I am going to do the ACU/CCU cut for the 150th time and I hope it's good this time.

Your units are looking good, Foxxy. Looks way better than before; very much improved indeed. ;)

Looks awesome. :cool: Will some of these units also have the PCU gear mixed in?

Yeah, at some point. Im leaving for 2 weeks in a few days and I don't know when I'll be back to my desktop. I'll try to have the rangers out before , I'm happy with the updates

Edited by Fox '09

Sorry I didn't get the updates out, had no time. I will be back in ~2 weeks from today or so. I have some work for other people I must finish before my projects, which won't take too long.

Once i'm back to my work I will update the rangers for non-ace configs and start a new project, late 90's stuff.. Ceradyne Spear, Safariland ELCS, Gregory UM21 (using backpack system), ECWCS Gen I gear, early Mich-2000s, Protec helmets, Blackhawk woodland rack, DOAV.. I am all open for ideas for pre-9/11 units.

peace~

Capture.png

capture2.png

pre-msa woodland RAV updates.. pouches to follow before completion of vest.. maybe..

Hey Fox,

Question about ACE. In order to use the addon we need ACE + ACEX. Some people complaining that it is too much to download or they dont like ACE.

Is the ACEX really necessary ? Or do we need it only for the weapons ? If so, maybe ACEX is needless ?

And maybe some question about the next planed release :D

Will we find new models from different year ?

Thank You.

Regards,

My position on ACE & ACEX is that in order to have a fully functioning set of realistic units, ACE and ACEX are to be required and used to their fullest extent.

Looking forward however, I am going to be making non-ace configuration replacement. As much as I would like them to be ace dependent there is enough people who object, so there will be both ACE and non ACE configurations.

I will be working on one for the currently released rangers soon, however I have some obligations at the moment.