Sign in to follow this  
SFG

Invasion 1944 v2.5 (CO)

Can't say I even know who that is so no idea, all I know is I did briefly see a Jagdtiger model we considered but last I saw it's still OPF level of quality/setup so would require a lot of work to combine textures and bring up to ArmA2 standards. No clue who made that model myself though, my guess is its long before my time in the mod team. There's no immediate plans to intergrate it but at some point down the line I guess its possible. The main issue with those types of tanks is ArmA2 doesn't realise it doesn't have a rotatable turret mount and the AI tends to face the wrong way ;)

Can't say I even know who that is so no idea, all I know is I did briefly see a Jagdtiger model we considered but last I saw it's still OPF level of quality/setup so would require a lot of work to combine textures and bring up to ArmA2 standards. No clue who made that model myself though, my guess is its long before my time in the mod team. There's no immediate plans to intergrate it but at some point down the line I guess its possible. The main issue with those types of tanks is ArmA2 doesn't realise it doesn't have a rotatable turret mount and the AI tends to face the wrong way ;)

Ah I thought John or "Johnsart" was working for you. He did the Kingtiger and Jagdtiger for OFP, and the Kingtiger for ArmA I: http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?game=0&cat=news&id=1479.

I thought the Kingtiger in your mod was made by him, my mistake.

EDIT: Of course, you have a "Inv44_John" and he is called "John"....Thats why I mixed it up.

Ah I thought John or "Johnsart" was working for you. He did the Kingtiger and Jagdtiger for OFP, and the Kingtiger for ArmA I: http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?game=0&cat=news&id=1479.

I thought the Kingtiger in your mod was made by him, my mistake.

EDIT: Of course, you have a "Inv44_John" and he is called "John"....Thats why I mixed it up.

Ah Mars gave me a lil history recap, seems Johnsart did do some work with us a long time ago, I guess that's who's Jagdtiger it was we had floating about a month or two ago. So its possible you may see it at some point down the line. "Inv44_John" I'm guessing is JdB, if so he left the mod a while back now before the CO release.

oh nice ...but whats that for a camo pattern ?

Looks like the Autumn Pattern camo the Waffen SS used.

oh nice ...but whats that for a camo pattern ?

Flecktarn it is indeed used by the SS troops, in that shot you can see it being worn by the SS Tank crew units. As far as I know from the teams research guru Rebus, the german snow suits were reversable, so one side they had Flecktarn, and the other they had White, allowing them to switch camo as appropriate with a single uniform.

promo1hv.th.jpg

Hello everyone.

Is there a Warfare mission available for I44 that would work with the latest version, where the AI is enabled for coop play? I tried searching but only found such missions for older versions.

Thanks.

Hello everyone.

Is there a Warfare mission available for I44 that would work with the latest version, where the AI is enabled for coop play? I tried searching but only found such missions for older versions.

Thanks.

1.60 Superpowers for I44 and/or CWR2:

Download

ODEN;2081323']1.60 Superpowers for I44 and/or CWR2:

Download

Cheers! But one problem. When I tried it with my mate, the weapons are missing :( All added vehicles seem to be there and the AI seems to function but the weapons are just missing when attempting to buy (except for those weapons available in stock Arma 2) Must I run some other add-ons or am I myself missing something obvious?

Thanks again!

Cheers! But one problem. When I tried it with my mate, the weapons are missing :( ..

Oupps sorry, copied common files once too many I guess.

Download again.

ODEN;2081412']Oupps sorry' date=' copied common files once too many I guess.

Download again.[/quote']

It works! Cheers :D

Happy 2012 everyone hope you all have a great year, it should be an exciting one with our upcoming releases!

Happy 2012 everyone hope you all have a great year, it should be an exciting one with our upcoming releases!

You too guys!! Take some time to relax and drink some beer.

You've had an exceptional year!

And a Happy New Year to you guys as well, though in all my years I've never had one of these mythical Happy Years - or known anyone that has had one - it does no harm to wish...

Thanks for plugging away on the mod this past year!

:yay::bounce3::yay:

Happy New Year!!

Love your mod!

Love the fact that infantry can do all the little things they can :)

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

Happy New Year chaps!

Any if you need some 1.60-wielding beta testers just let me know.. ;-)

Z50r045H8Hk

A few marches I've written for 2.6
Hope you enjoy them! :)

I WANT 2.6 SO BAD PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME I'LL HAVE YOUR BABIES AND DO YOUR LAUNDRY DAMMIT!

... What happened? Sorry.

And excellent tracks SFG!

any chance to release the classlist prior the main release

We do try to do this but really it depends when it gets completed by. It would be a bugger to release it before the mod and then find out we have serious issues with a unit that must be removed that people then start calling by class and end up with problems. So at the very least there will be a classlist with the release.

I WANT 2.6 SO BAD PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME I'LL HAVE YOUR BABIES AND DO YOUR LAUNDRY DAMMIT!

... What happened? Sorry.

Trust us we want to release it too, but we also want you guys to be able to play it for more than a week or two as seems to be the case with past releases. It seems mainly to have been due to errors which causes servers to really struggle after a while of being up so this made it pretty hard for anyone to maintain a constant public server. With 2.6 we have really chipped away at a lot of the old issues that plagued the mod, as well as continue to add new features which really change the way the game feels. So all I can say is I really think the waiting will be worth it.

Also with the release of 1.60 for ArmA2:CO we're having to deal with a lot of issues brought up by the patch that are bugging out parts of the mod that worked fine in the past. So we're having to find ways of either fixing them, or reporting them to BI when they are things bugging out because of the patch. So please bare with us! Keep an eye out for further previews and slap on some of SFG's music to get you pumped!

Here's an overview of the original and new version of the Omaha map as seen in the ingame editor, there's still a small bit of detailing left to do and a few buildings still to go in but the map is now largely finished and ready for 2.6! Note to mission makers, we will still be including the old version of Omaha so those of you who have made missions for it can still play them without worry, or if you want to you should be able to paste them onto the new Omaha v2 map without too much editing.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/815/omaha.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/809/omahav2.jpg/

Is the beach still a steep water entry or gentle slope much like real ??

Edited by Foxhound
do not quote images

@ PacUK

Please also give us a complete list with all groupnames (the names of the groups you can choose via editor) so we can spawn them. :)