Sign in to follow this  
SFG

Invasion 1944 v2.5 (CO)

I'm afraid that won't work considering I'm using BIS scripts that already existed and I'm trying to modify them to work.

EDIT:..................................................................................................................................................

I did manage to find the problem and fix it, but now a whole new set will take its place.

Now I have to figure out where and how to change the upper right notice box that says "Take an M9" to "Take an M1911". If you try the BIS Bootcamp>Shooting Range you'll see what I'm trying to change.

Also I need to know if a firemode name exists for the Thompson cause I'm pretty sure "I44_M1A1Thompson_FullAuto" isn't it. I have to know because it wants me to put the gun on fully automatic for 1 part of the test and if I can't then I'll be stuck for awhile.

//----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------
// SWITCH FIRE MODE
//----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------
BIS_AdvHints_THeader =  localize "STR_EP1_mission_flow_3_rifles.sqf23";
BIS_AdvHints_TInfo =  localize "STR_EP1_mission_flow_3_rifles.sqf24";
if (currentWeaponMode player != "[color="Red"]I44_M1A1Thompson_FullAuto[/color]") then {
//Use %1 to select the <t color='#66ab47' shadow='1' 

shadowColor='#312100'>Full</t>-auto fire mode!
BIS_AdvHints_TAction =  localize "STR_EP1_mission_flow_3_rifles.sqf25";	
BIS_AdvHints_HideCond = "currentWeaponMode player == 

'[color="Red"]I44_M1A1Thompson_FullAuto[/color]'";
} else {
BIS_AdvHints_TAction = "";
};
BIS_AdvHints_TBinds = [ localize "STR_EP1_mission_flow_3_rifles.sqf26",

{'ToggleWeapons' call BIS_getKeyBind}];
BIS_AdvHints_Text = call BIS_AdvHints_formatText;
call BIS_AdvHints_showHint;

Edited by DarkGuerilla

The full-auto mode for the M1A1 Thompson is "FullAuto" (Semiautomatic is "Semi", and there are some AI-only modes, as well). In fact, "FullAuto" is the mode name for all the automatic weapons. The BAR also has a "SlowAuto" mode for its reduced RoF mode.

Any recent news on the mod? :j:

We're still working on it everyday, but a bit too busy to produce any promo material right now, although SFG does have another video in the editing process I'm not too sure when that will be released just yet. Testing continues to go well, we recently started using the 1.60 beta patch and the mp performance is just awesome, huge improvement to ArmA2 there. There were some issues with weapon resting and the new patch but thats all solved now thanks Homer! Keep an eye out for proper news soon, right now its back to working on the actual mod!

We're still working on it everyday, but a bit too busy to produce any promo material right now, although SFG does have another video in the editing process I'm not too sure when that will be released just yet. Testing continues to go well, we recently started using the 1.60 beta patch and the mp performance is just awesome, huge improvement to ArmA2 there. There were some issues with weapon resting and the new patch but thats all solved now thanks Homer! Keep an eye out for proper news soon, right now its back to working on the actual mod!

Thank you PacUK/all of you guys in the inv44 team. Your hard work is very much appreciated! It's good to hear that testing is going well, this is going to be awesome:D

Thank you PacUK/all of you guys in the inv44 team. Your hard work is very much appreciated! It's good to hear that testing is going well, this is going to be awesome:D

Testing is going very well.

*back to lurking*

Will we get a christmas release?

Impossible to say, there's only a couple of us working on the mod and only so much time in a day that we can spend on it. We're also waiting on the official release of the 1.6 patch to ensure full compatibilty with the final version. We've been wanting to release for a while now but we also want a very solid release with as few issues as possible and as much content as we can possibly squeeze in. Hopefully you'll see some footage of the new features and systems in the next week or so to keep you all busy while we apply the last layer of polish.

Impossible to say, there's only a couple of us working on the mod and only so much time in a day that we can spend on it. We're also waiting on the official release of the 1.6 patch to ensure full compatibilty with the final version. We've been wanting to release for a while now but we also want a very solid release with as few issues as possible and as much content as we can possibly squeeze in. Hopefully you'll see some footage of the new features and systems in the next week or so to keep you all busy while we apply the last layer of polish.

PacUK. you made 1.6,patch version and full 1.6(exe/rar-zip )?

I am stupid remove 1.51 version on my HDD.

Excellent work soldier. If Santa's got any sense there will be a Ferrari, a Yacht, and a Mansion in your stocking this year.

PacUK. you made 1.6,patch version and full 1.6(exe/rar-zip )?

I am stupid remove 1.51 version on my HDD.

I think you're asking how we're dealing with 2.6? (1.60 is the upcoming ArmA2 OA/CO Patch, not the I44 mod) We've planned for a while now to do a whole release only, there won't be an option to patch from 2.51 to 2.6 mainly because pretty much every single file has been updated in one way or another while some other files are no longer used and redundant. So for those of you that don't have the old version installed, don't worry, you'd only have to delete it anyway.

Excellent work soldier. If Santa's got any sense there will be a Ferrari, a Yacht, and a Mansion in your stocking this year.

We'll settle for a

thanks!

We've planned for a while now to do a whole release only, there won't be an option to patch from 2.51 to 2.6 mainly because pretty much every single file has been updated in one way or another while some other files are no longer used and redundant. So for those of you that don't have the old version installed, don't worry, you'd only have to delete it anyway.

Does this mean that the class names will also be changed? I am just curious as I have put the current ones in the ASR AI userconfig.

Some class names may have changed, most will stay the same though. Generally we've only fixed formatting of classnames where they didn't make sense or match existing ones, and of course created new ones for new units.

Crew of Stuart is well protected outside of the Stuart:

Propaganda poster ("And you?")

propaganda.jpg

Any way I can make the German mortars fire at a target until they are dead?

Any way I can make the German mortars fire at a target until they are dead?

Wait for 2.6 which has AI fully working with our mortars.

Sounds good, kinda need it now for a mission though :P guess I'll have to get scripting

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

Where can I find the classnames etc for the mod?

Any detailes shots of the new tiger? At the moment I still prefer the Sarmat / Day of Defeat one :o The details are still much better.

Edited by Max Power
links to offending content removed

Ummmm did Sarmat just blatantly rip a Valve commercial model out of DODS and port it? Isn't that against like every rule in addon making within this community?

Still looking very nice :D

Seriously, its not just "port" - Lots of work went into this, the suspension is extremly well made, when the Tiger drives it just feels like moving a huge cumbersome tank, same goes for the guns and sound effects.

So they are distributing it, are they?

The Tiger was made for ArmA I, but you can use it in ArmA II as well. Same goes for the Panzer III from FFStudios.