Sign in to follow this  
SFG

Invasion 1944 v2.5 (CO)

That's because "I44_10rd_792x57_Mix_G43" is a magazine, not a weapon. Classname for G43 is "I44_G43Zf4", I believe.

:eek::p:D ok ill sit down again

this addWeapon "I44_10rd_792x57_Mix_G43";

As szarki pointed out you've called an ammo item using the addweapon command, the following would add the ammo to an object/units inventory. :

this addMagazine "I44_10rd_792x57_Mix_G43";

The 2.51 classlist format is as follows:

Name | Classname | Variations

Ammo

e.g.

G43 | I44_G43 | I44_G43Zf4/I44_K43

"I44_10rd_792x57_Mix_G43"

"I44_10rd_792x57_Tracer_G43"

"I44_10rd_792x57_Ball_G43"

"I44_10rd_792x57_AP_G43"

G43 is the name of the object, I44_G43 is the name of the base class, the other two are variants of the gun (some may be placeholders and have no real difference), and the names underneath are the different types of ammo available.

Yes, as in my previous post i got that FPDR feeling when i read his post,

I got caught out by assuming all the weapon classnames were in "" and as they were at the bottom off the list i was kinda rushing through it not thinking... mind you i should have picked it up when using 'this addweapon' :o

Anyway onwards and upwards thanks and looking forward to next update

It looks like Hidden & Dangerous....pretty nice :bounce3:

Exactly my thought.

Looks great!

The Birtish Winter Camo looks great, and the the mission had a very convincing atmosphere!

Pls give the 101st and 82nd Engineers, we need them so we can put some sandbags in defence missions.

Any other possible fortifications or more realistic foxholes would be great.

What new vehicles are in 2.7? I didnt play ArmA 2 for over a year, so I kind of lost track of this mod.

I still know it had Panzuer IV, Panther, Tiger and King Tiger.

By any chance, is the possibility of Glider based units a possibility?

I hate these badly conealed requests. Oh and "possibility" two times? Are you retarted?

The mod will have what it will have.

I hate these badly conealed requests. Oh and "possibility" two times? Are you retarted?

The mod will have what it will have.

Wow, probably not entirely necessary. While yes, the mod will have what it will have, discussion re the mods content isn't a bad thing. He wasn't demanding anything or being rude in any way.

They have decaf now you know?

Oh and I hate people who go on rants riddled with spelling errors...

Retarded, while I hate this "insult", it's spelt retarded.

I hate these badly conealed requests. Oh and "possibility" two times? Are you retarted?[/Quote]

And... "conealed" is actually supposed to be "concealed." But back on topic in a way, Glider Infantry was, as most of us know, a huge part of the invasion. AND...since the title of the mod IS Invasion44, I would think that the question posed is a good one. It would be awesome to see Rommel's Asparagus (the wooden poles planted into the ground to disrupt any glider landings) scattered around in some of the open fields.

From what I've seen so far, 2.6 looks awesome, but we'll just have to let PakUK and the rest of the team have time to incorporate different things into the mod, if and when they can.

Love the discussion though, lol.

Edited by Raptor 6 Actual

Oh and I hate people who go on rants riddled with spelling errors...

Retarded, while I hate this "insult", it's spelt retarded.

*cough* spelled

Are you retarted?

Are you confused about the rules? This earned you an infraction.

Respect your fellow forum members, behaviour like that is not acceptable.

@all

Leave the spelling corrections and get back on track!

And... "conealed" is actually supposed to be "concealed." But back on topic in a way, Glider Infantry was, as most of us know, a huge part of the invasion. AND...since the title of the mod IS Invasion44, I would think that the question posed is a good one. It would be awesome to see Rommel's Asparagus (the wooden poles planted into the ground to disrupt any glider landings) scattered around in some of the open fields.

From what I've seen so far, 2.6 looks awesome, but we'll just have to let PakUK and the rest of the team have time to incorporate different things into the mod, if and when they can.

Love the discussion though, lol.

That's what I was thinking! It would be a interesting mission idea.Also, I wasn't requesting it, I was simply asking if it was planned. Didn't mean to make anyone think I was requesting it.

Greetings, I would like to finally see a Messerschmitt Me 262 in one of the Bohemia games.

Back in 2009 I actually did a model of one in o2, but I never got it ingame because I dont know how to texture in ArmA and ArmA II. But Im quite proud about the model itself, and would gladly donate it.

Are there any plans to include a Me 262 in Inv.44? I know that even with my model 75% of the work would be still to do, like animations and of course the textures. Also I understand that a Me 262 doesnt really fit into the whole "Invasion 1944 - Normandy" part.

But still, this mod would be the only way I could see it happen, so please reply if you are interested.

Hi, I really wanted to see a Messerschmitt 262 in one of the Bohemia military sims. I even did a o2 model back in 2009, but I never got it ingame due to my inability to texture it.

But I would gladly donate it, if you are interested. I know even with my model most work would still have to be done, and I also know that a Me 262 doesnt quite fit in the whole "Invasion 1944 / Fighting in Normandy"-scenario. However this is only way I could see it happen. Please reply, so I can do some smoothing out, and some more LODs etc.

Edited by Jimmy264

*cough* spelled

It was a joke *cough cough* Yes that's it, a joke.

Pls give the 101st and 82nd Engineers, we need them so we can put some sandbags in defence missions.

Any other possible fortifications or more realistic foxholes would be great.

I'll be adding the engineer classes in soon and then bugging Macolik to put them on the allowed build list so that should be in for 2.6 soon enough, we do also have a new foxhole object thanks to Dessi from Kelly's Heroes (and with help from Waxbutter of the Hell in the Pacific mod) that can be placed in missions, its a bit too large to be built mid-mission though.

What new vehicles are in 2.7? I didnt play ArmA 2 for over a year, so I kind of lost track of this mod.

I still know it had Panzuer IV, Panther, Tiger and King Tiger.

Well 2.7 is a ways off yet, we're still working on 2.6, for information on whats in it, browse this thread, all news on new and updated units released so far has been posted before.

By any chance, is the possibility of Glider based units a possibility?

It's a possibility but not one for 2.6, really there's not too much space to actually use a vehicle like that on our maps so beyond having them as a prop they wouldn't get that much use right now (not to say I wouldn't still like them myself).

Greetings, I would like to finally see a Messerschmitt Me 262 in one of the Bohemia games.

Back in 2009 I actually did a model of one in o2, but I never got it ingame because I dont know how to texture in ArmA and ArmA II. But Im quite proud about the model itself, and would gladly donate it.

Are there any plans to include a Me 262 in Inv.44? I know that even with my model 75% of the work would be still to do, like animations and of course the textures. Also I understand that a Me 262 doesnt really fit into the whole "Invasion 1944 - Normandy" part.

But still, this mod would be the only way I could see it happen, so please reply if you are interested.

We did post some news and screenshots a little while back showing the two Me262's Yac has modelled for us that will be included in 2.6, try the search button if you'd like to see more.

Thanks to everyones continued interest in the mod, things are progressing very well right now, hopefully in the next couple of weeks we'll be releasing some footage of the new wounding system and other features such as hand signals, and how to use them so you can familiarise yourself with the new gameplay systems in anticipation of the upcoming release which we hope isn't too far off in the horizon now. Keep an eye out on our youtube for this and other news!

Pac, how about you guys talk with Reyhard and use the (afair) OFP's I44 Glider he finished for his WW2 MP Pack?

It's a finished, good, textured model that can fly and be set as prop and it would really help (you can use it on Celle or even Chernarus if you're sturbborn enough, hehe) with some missions (6th AB mostly or by remaking "Rommel's Asparagus" from first BiA).

Btw, is there a 17 pounder model in 2.6? or civilian cars?

We did post some news and screenshots a little while back showing the two Me262's Yac has modelled for us that will be included in 2.6, try the search button if you'd like to see more.

Wow....thats beyond my expectations. :eek:

Amazing work, especially on the textures. Since Marfys OFP-models I wanted something like that, and now after fucking TEN YEARS we may be finally there :D

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/1039/me262a1schwalbeext1.jpg

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/6420/me262a1schwalbeext2.jpg

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/1276/me262a2sturmvogelext1bi.jpg

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/2622/me262a2sturmvogelext2.jpg

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/9607/me262a1schwalbeint.jpg

Pac, how about you guys talk with Reyhard and use the (afair) OFP's I44 Glider he finished for his WW2 MP Pack?

It's a finished, good, textured model that can fly and be set as prop and it would really help (you can use it on Celle or even Chernarus if you're sturbborn enough, hehe) with some missions (6th AB mostly or by remaking "Rommel's Asparagus" from first BiA).

Btw, is there a 17 pounder model in 2.6? or civilian cars?

I did look at using our old OFP Horsa Glider, but the quality of the model just isn't up to standards so we're working on producing a new one with the aim of including it in a post 2.6 patch. Yac was also working on a Waco glider as well but due to hardware issues I believe it was lost and has to be remade, again something we'll hope to include in 2.7 or 2.6x patches.

Celle isn't a map we're including with 2.6 and we generally only produce missions that are built on maps we include with the mod to avoid confusion and extra downloads, so the only viable map for it as a vehicle is Chernarus which is one map I feel we are all very familiar with so try to limit its use with the mod.

There's currently no 17 pounder static weapon, it may be included at some point if anyone gets the time to produce one. No we don't have civilian cars, the civilian faction is not something we've spent any time on for a very good reason, the mod's focused on the conflict so the weapons and vehicles they actually used are of higher priority than vehicles that may have been encountered on the streets, but they are something we'd like to see one day, but a long way down the modding road I would imagine.

Wow....thats beyond my expectations.

Glad you like it, Yac's done some beautiful work that will be included in 2.6 that I hope everyone will enjoy.

Glad you like it, Yac's done some beautiful work that will be included in 2.6 that I hope everyone will enjoy.

Yeah thats just professional modelling. Gone are the days of imported OFP-addons.

By the way, is the infamous "Flakvierling" in the mod? I mean the 2cm Flak 38 in its quad arangement: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/85/Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-J08339%2C_Ausbildung_an_der_Vierlings-Flak.jpg. Thats the one that you saw shooting down all those planes in "Band of Brothers" (and of course during the real invasion)

Mentioning the 17 pdr, does anybody else feel that the Sherman's 17 pdr should be a bit more powerful in-game?

It did after all out perform even the Tiger's 88mm when firing tungsten-carbide sabot's.

By the way, is the infamous "Flakvierling" in the mod?

We've had a WIP version ready for a while but it's still waiting on a texture at the last check I did on it so doubt it will be in for 2.6, most likely see it and other AA in some later release when we focus our attention on the aircraft systems update (tentatively estimated for 2.7).

Mentioning the 17 pdr, does anybody else feel that the Sherman's 17 pdr should be a bit more powerful in-game?

This isn't something we've felt we've needed to address just yet, there are plans to extend the tank damage systems in the future so we'll probably adjust the values of most things around the time that is implemented, again not planned for 2.6.

Like I said the OFP-I44 Horsa Glider was fixed and finished by Reyhard, it wasn't yesterday but afair model looked a lot better then in unfinished vanilla I44 release.

I mentioned Celle only as an example, not something that should be included.