Sign in to follow this  
SFG

Invasion 1944 v2.5 (CO)

now I wanna make a Dad's Army scenario... anyone wanna make a Mr Mannering face for me? :D

May have to add a few more pounds to the models for that :p

Its undecided yet as I don't think anyone on the team actually has BAF so we're only played briefly with the BAF Lite voice pack. We are looking at producing our own language sets for troops but its an awful lot of work, we had hoped to include something for the Germans in 2.5 but rather than hold the release back for it we decided we'd patch it in later, it was going to be a surprise but well so many people have asked about it or complained about the russian voices I though it was worth addressing. So yes one day the germans will speak german on the ingame radio.

Is it possible to "enable" BAS voices for the brits in a optional config? (For those of us that have BAS) I think they sound really good.

Is there somewhere i can find a guide to firing the Mortars, apart from getting in the gunners seat and looking through the scope (which gives me no indication of range) i am puzzled.

Am I confusing I44 with something else, or wasn't there some sort of Invasion map, where you could fly from lower England, across the channel, and into Normandy?

I dont remember if it was for ArmA 1, or 2 - it's been so long, but I do remember a map like that.

Am I confusing I44 with something else, or wasn't there some sort of Invasion map, where you could fly from lower England, across the channel, and into Normandy?

I dont remember if it was for ArmA 1, or 2 - it's been so long, but I do remember a map like that.

That's part of the 31st mod shown in this thread here

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=110531

Great job guys.:D

Thanks again for this awsome mod!

Just a quick vid from last weeks squad night at VMA.

JZhxtaSPU34

What button do you need to press to throw grenade for christ sake!?

"F" button won't select grenades WTF?

turn off ace and grenades will work

I don't use ACE.... not having it instaled! Only few other MOD's FDF,CSLA2,I44

I don't use ACE.... not having it instaled! Only few other MOD's FDF,CSLA2,I44

I would suggest just running I44 mod by itself to troubleshoot the problem. I'm almost 99% sure that if you run I44 with A2 that you'll be able to select the grenades. I had the same problem but used the process of elimination to figure it out. Should help though. GL

What button do you need to press to throw grenade for christ sake!?

"F" button won't select grenades WTF?

Are you running ArmA2: Combined Operations 1.59 and CBA alongside I44? Running 2.5 with vanilla ArmA2 you're likely to encounter problems (same with standalone Operation Arrowhead, 2.5 is only designed to run with a Combined Operations install). CBA shouldn't have any affect on grenades but is required for the mod to function correctly. Also as stated, running other mods alongside I44 will likely cause problems as well. Grenades definitely work so I'm pretty sure its something to do with how you're running the mod.

Is this mod compatible with Steam? I ran the installer and followed all of the instructions on the first page but I44 and CBA aren't appearing in the addons section of CO.

Any suggestions?

I had the same problem. Make a new install of Arma2 1.09 and Arma2 OA 1.59. Install I44OA/CBA. You should be good to go. Rename your other Arma2 folder to something like Arma2_Old so you can still play with the other mods you have. After the fresh install add other mods one by one to see if they effect the grenade selection when you press F. For me SLX, War FX, Lost Keys work for me and I can still throw grenades.

Is this mod compatible with Steam? I ran the installer and followed all of the instructions on the first page but I44 and CBA aren't appearing in the addons section of CO.

Any suggestions?

I believe Steam installations of ArmA2 + OA to make CO differs slightly I think you need to install it to your OA install folder rather than ArmA2, if you check on our public forums there are a number of steam installation discussion topics that should help you if you get stuck:

I44 Public Forums

Is it possible to request hiddenselections for the british troops so that they could be repainted easily for commonwealth troops such as Canada, NZ etc?

for steam instal:

let the installer instal in your Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead folder. go to library/right mouse Arma 2 OA/properties/set launch options.

place -mod=@CBA;@I44CO; in the screen that opens up if you click set launch options.

to launch CO, right click on Arma 2 OA and select Launch Arma 2 Combined Operations.

Can't say enough good things about this mod!

Much thanks to pac, sfg and teh whole i44 team

you guys have done a great service for the community :cool:

Hope you keep up the great work guys, i'm still stunned by the quality/content :eek:

ww2 lives on!

Had some fun i44 cti warfare battles this morn

Glad to see so many pub servers are running CO version now

Is it possible to request hiddenselections for the british troops so that they could be repainted easily for commonwealth troops such as Canada, NZ etc?

+1 for Canada ;)

Very nice mod! I'm enjoying it with some homegrown mini missions right now.

Question: why are most of the marker colors disabled in the editor? For most of the markers I can only select default color or orange.

for steam instal:

let the installer instal in your Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead folder. go to library/right mouse Arma 2 OA/properties/set launch options.

place -mod=@CBA;@I44CO; in the screen that opens up if you click set launch options.

to launch CO, right click on Arma 2 OA and select Launch Arma 2 Combined Operations.

Yes that worked a treat thank you sir!

Most likely to blame grenades not working is my problem with chocolate dressing on top of my games ARMA2+OA+BAF+PMC and other mod's-

I need to clean some addons and make a vanilla instal.

Thank's for support.

Hey guys really enjoying the mod, I posted a wee battle report that may be worth a look.

Really interesting stuff there! I might need to take a look at SLX's AI (or rather get one of our clever people to do so) and see if we can't get out default troops acting a bit more effectively!

The initial release of t hem may not have everyone you want but once we've got the base models in this is definitely our hope to cover all the applicaple variants as time goes on!

rikjuuh and everyone else providing help to our users, huge thanks, we can't test every install type so your help getting people setup is really appreciated, we'll make every effort to add more detailed install instructions for the various types of installs as we go on!

Can't say enough good things about this mod!

Much thanks to pac, sfg and teh whole i44 team

you guys have done a great service for the community

Hope you keep up the great work guys, i'm still stunned by the quality/content

ww2 lives on!

Had some fun i44 cti warfare battles this morn

Glad to see so many pub servers are running CO version now

Huge thanks right back at you and everyone else playing the mod! And especially to those running servers! I'd also like to make a big thanks to all the other members of the mod that have made the release possible from their years and years of hard work! Oh and anyone producing missions we are always looking to expand our team so if you're making some good missions please do get in touch we'd love to include them in future releases! (We're also always looking for scripters, coders, modellers, texture artists and a few other talented people to bring into the team so if you have interest in I44's future releases and the time to help produce them please get in touch!)

Question: why are most of the marker colors disabled in the editor? For most of the markers I can only select default color or orange.

We had some issues getting the various colours working, though I do believe Macolik has now fixed that issue and it should be resolved in an upcoming patch. I know its a real chore having to manually edit marker colours so it'll be great to have them working as intended again!

I know I personally have been taking some time out since the release (a few months of putting in 12+ hour days on the mod took its toll and I've been sleeping like a lazing house cat) but we are pulling our socks up and looking at getting the ball rolling on our first post release patch to fix some of the bigger issues, as well as working on future content releases that we're hoping to get out to you all soon! Keep playing, keep that feedback coming in and reporting the issues you find! Thanks again everyone!

Hello all

Firstly, thanks for an amazing mod. Its brought me back to arma full time.

My only slight caveat is that id like to see more enterable buildings, this was a2's flaw for me (rectified by baf)

Also some folk cant get the auto weapon rest functioning in mp. Any tips?

Rgds

Orlok

PS: This mod has made warfare a really great mission now IMHO.

Edited by orlok

great mod, tons of fun. but how do you guys make the night maps that are visible(greyed out). everytime i make a night mission, its just blackness.