Sign in to follow this  
SFG

Invasion 1944 v2.5 (CO)

BUG REPORT:

M8 Greyhound.

The barrel of the main gun is not attached to the turret.

You can turn the turret, but the barrel will remain facing forward.

You are also still able to hit the target you are aiming at.

It's just that it will look funny.

That seems the exact same bug that the Sd. Kfz.222 has.

Report it here:

http://dev-heaven.net/projects/inv44/issues

I'm really looking forward a good campaign for this wonderful mod, the same level as the campaign for i44demo back in the OFP time. Included SP missions have very nice atmosphere but much too hard to complete IMHO, in a campaign you can balance mission difficulties a bit more, mixing easy/normal missions and some hard ones at crucial moments. But i know that addon makers usually don't have time to work on a campaign which is very very time consumming.

@Up

yes in good mod you should get few sp/mp missions and a great campaign :) for playing. All players know that its hard to make good campaign. But in this great mod should by a campaign. Mayby later in next patch :)

are there any warfare missions that are compatible with this version in singleplayer?

Just a reminder, tracking bugs and issues via forums is near impossible, please post the issues you have on our dev-heaven page (it will also save double reporting issues), we really can't be searching through 30+ pages for one or two bugs, thanks!

http://dev-heaven.net/projects/inv44

Edited by PacUK

Hi Guys,

Love this mod but have found that bazooka shots can somtimes go pass right thru the germann Sd.Kfz 222. If I set up a simple mission in the editor and shoot a bazooka from 20m or more, somtimes it passes thru the 222 and lands in the distance. We have the mod installled on several computers and they all have the same problem. Has anyone notices this?

That might explain why I missed the 222 three times from 5m in Left Behind mission :-/

Edited by Atkins

RIFLE-GRENADE TESTS

rg50-5JP.jpg

FULL SET OF PICS- http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/showthread.php?8016-Invasion-44-v-2.5

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

..have found that bazooka shots can somtimes go pass right thru the germann Sd.Kfz 222...Has anyone notices this?

Yes mate it's an intermittent bug, sometimes they go right through and sometimes they don't, I just ran tests.

Edited by PoorOldSpike

Can any of you guys throw I44 grenades? If so how are you accessing the grenades?

Can any of you guys throw I44 grenades? If so how are you accessing the grenades?

Do You have ACE running? I could not select them until I removed ACE.

Just a relevent link for all you mission makers out there :)

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=14046

I would report it on the devheaven, but I do not want to have to sign up.

Mate.....I dont even know what to rant at you about first, so i'll leave you with this.

It's true hard work never killed anybody, but I figure, why take the chance? ~Ronald Reagan.

Its people like these...

Edited by Grub

Quote:

How do you rest weapons, I cant seem to find anyway to do it.

For resting to work the 'I44: Weapon Resting' module needs to be placed in the mission. Most if not all missions included with the release already do. By default you just need to be near an object in standing or kneeling position. When rested an icon appears in the bottom right (by default) corner of the screen while you are rested. You can activate the weapon resting configuration screen to alter your settings either through the interface 'windows key' or ctrl+shift+w to jump directly to it.

Where do you find the "WEAPONS RESTING MODULE"?

Absolutely a brilliant mod guys. I just love how you guys made this theme into Arma. Its absolutely briliant. One of the best mods i have seen in a while.

For people that are like minded you can come and help me setup some games with this mod on http://www.going4.com/ww2/.

If help for testing or other stuff is needed, dont hesitate to ask. Again, awesome work.

Where do you find the "WEAPONS RESTING MODULE"?

I remember seeing it in the editor under Modules I44 Weapon Rest or some sort.

In the zip file is this: I44-classlist-v2.5!?

I used AddonSync to get my I44. I'll look to see if there is one in my files.

Will this work on standalone OA?

Looks Awesome!!

Can someone show me where to find the weapon rest module ?