Sign in to follow this  
SFG

Invasion 1944 v2.5 (CO)

How to attach a bayonet?

windows left or right key open up a menu, choose the right one then the left one.

Freakin Awesome , thank you mod makers!

where can i find the "extended_eventhandlers" addon i get a warning about on startup?

why do i get a warning which says "i am missing the @cba modfolder" when the "@cba folder" is there?

Please download CBA .... you will find it on the same thread page as this !

Here's another bug we found yesterday:

The Stug III's total mass is so gigantic that you can ram Tiger-Tanks with it and they fly a couple meters. If you ram a Panther with the Stug III at high speed, you can accelerate the Panther to ~260kph and "shoot" it a couple of hundred meters far.

arma2oa2011041622143312.th.jpg

I no longer have sounds (as objects) ingame.

Empty -> Sounds no longer can be found.

Where have does sounds gone ?

And for the germans talking russian, is this a BUG too ?

Are there any online servers using this mod?thx

@ seamus, filter 'AEF' there should be an I44 up. Had over 20 players today.

@I44 team, awesome work. Loving it. Currently working on i44 MSO :)

Cheers,

Anti

Edited by the_antipop

Not sure if this has been posted already, but from what I've seen so far the AI seems to have some trouble handling the hedgerows, they often just stick around next to them, especially if there are enemies on the other side (since they seem to be able to spot them through the hedges). This has ended up in a couple of stalemates with soldiers just standing there on one their side of the hedgerow.

Other than that, the mod is brilliant, textures, sounds, everything, it's really, really good.

Filter VMA we have a server based in North America that is running the mod.

One quuestion though - how do I remap the interaction menu key ? (windows key not working for me, am using standard UK keyboard.) can't seem to find the option anywhere. cheers

still have the problem - neither right nor left windows key working for me - any way to remap the keys? thanks

filter "I44", you will find a lot of servers !

-Optional Shortcut (All versions)-

1. Create a shortcut using the 'arma2oa.exe', and add the following to the 'Target line'

-mod=expansion;@CBA;@i44co

answer powered by Readme:p

Got another thing for transparent helmet issue sufferers to try - try lowering or disabling anti-aliasing, let us know if it helps (also if you do have the issue let us know you graphics card, it "seems" to be an ATI issue, yet to have it reported by any NVidia users that I'm aware of).

Also the beta patch for CO/OA seems to cause a few problems so we suggest sticking with the official patch 1.59 for now!

Also the beta patch for CO/OA seems to cause a few problems so we suggest sticking with the official patch 1.59 for now!
Perhaps the anim changes? We also recommend people to remove "beta\expansion\addons\hotfix_oa_154.pbo" from the beta, because of the changes - which make it sort of not very compatible with the 1.59 release.

The beta seems to overwrite the I44 animation config, causing issues like not being able to reload a couple rifles when prone.

The beta seems to overwrite the I44 animation config, causing issues like not being able to reload a couple rifles when prone.

Removing beta\expansion\addons\hotfix_oa_154.pbo will fix it.

Removing beta\expansion\addons\hotfix_oa_154.pbo will fix it.

I still cant reload my garand when prone or my springfield i dont use the beta i run 1.59 anything?

My ARMA2 version is CO 1.59 official patch now, having added CBA

question 1: Why in an infantry team the command sounds and subtitles disappear? But in vehicle it is normal.

edit: I finally find that as an infantry, I have no radio, so I can't speak in radio, but I can't say anything without radio and can't see any command subtittles. I can't receive the order clearly, however the AIs don't be restricted by the radio.

question 2: How will I know the bipod of machinegun has touched the top of the covery?

edit:When I play the SPmission "german sniper", I find that an gun image appears when I approach the covery. But when I play in the editor, the image won't appear and the gun isn't supported by sills or stones or anyother original coverys.

question 3: Why sometimes (or many times in my feeling) the WIN-start key fails to work? I type the key many times and the funcion icons won't appear.

Edited by msy

I turned of AA and it solved the transparent helmets problem for me, I do have an ATI 3850.

There are some other bugs I noticed though:

The animations for Fallschirmjager are kind of twisted, at least all moving with rifle animations (not so for MP40 anim)

Also the bolt action animation looks weird, with one finger strangely twisted.

edit:

I've also noted that MGs in the hands of the AI are utterly useless, they can't hit the broad side of a barn. This gives the allied quite an advantage due to greater firepower of their infantry rifles.

Edited by Stubaf.

Awsome!

*goes out to buy CO*

Good job with the new release. I'm amazed how detailed every unit and weapon looks. This mod certainly has that "WW2 atmosphere".

We don't currently have a German language replacement pack for the full ingame radio system. For now you can use DAC's sound system to give troops working with DAC german ambient shouts, just depbo one of the missions such as Para's or D+1 and have a look around, also check our old thread as this question was answered a bunch of times there.

Maybe I'm just stupid or blind but I couldn't find a way how to add DAC German ambient shouts. I did depbo Para's and D+1 but I couldn't figure out how the sounds were done. I did manage to find this thread but it didn't really help. Could somebody just give us a link or better yet an example mission?

edit:When I play the SPmission "german sniper", I find that an gun image appears when I approach the covery. But when I play in the editor, the image won't appear and the gun isn't supported by sills or stones or anyother original coverys.

you have to place a module (don't know what it's called).