Sign in to follow this  
SFG

Invasion 1944 v2.5 (CO)

When you damage a B-17 to the point where the engine catches fire, I get this in my RPT:

Error in expression < exitWith {};
_runfueltankTwo=1;
_plane setVariable [_varrunfueltankTwo,_runfuel>
 Error position: <setVariable [_varrunfueltankTwo,_runfuel>
 Error Type Any, expected String
File CSJ_B17\scripts\damage.sqf, line 100

Checked on two different I44CO installations:

The only available marker-colors are Default and Orange. Seems like I44 as buggered the other marker-colors in the editor. :(

Yeah, I find that a bit sad D: Though I'm thinking of a work around in the Init with setmarkercolor and such so that'll be a stand in :o

I'm personally curious if it's intentional or not about only having 'Default' and 'Orange' under the marker colors or not. xo Don't think they had those two color pens/pencils hehe XD Oh well ^^ The work around will do fine for now none the less.

Thanks [KH]Jman, looks like i have a older version.

@all

So are there german voices for the wehrmacht ?

I hear them talking russian but there are german sounds for pretty much all inside i think, any trick here ?

And is there a classnames list anywhere ?

I'm pretty sure he means the mod.

You press caps lock.

Who said I wasn't referring to the mod? It was my understanding you just attached the bayonette and run at the enemy, was unaware of the caps lock command needed.

Hence why I said "My understanding". Thank you again Mr FakeModerator.

To the OP, we now have a dedi running 24/7 for your new iteration, our guys enjoyed it earlier very much.

Edited by rexehuk

Hi,

Definately not a showstopper, but reporting it anyway;

a shadow bug on this Puma"

arma2oa2011041622235666.th.jpg

Edited by topas

EXCELLENT, BRAVO, BRILLIANT, AWESOME, just SHOCKINGLY GREAT...... u guys hav done every thing need to be done and improve it + adding thing that would not think it was possible b4..... wow

i hav so much fun trying it out with a couple of friends, hell~~~ times fly we were so into it, we had play 7 hours straight with out knowing it......

ty for all the 1944 team time and effort making such awesome, entertaining mod.

Thanks for the continued feedback, keep it coming! For those with the invisible helmets bug, try lowering/disabling post process effects and let us know if it helps!

Hi Pac just a quick bug report when sitting in the back of the JU transporter plane half the plane is missing in first person but its all there in third person

No worries the Junkers transport is still wip on the interior but thanks for reminding me about it!

Who said I wasn't referring to the mod? It was my understanding you just attached the bayonette and run at the enemy, was unaware of the caps lock command needed.

Hence why I said "My understanding". Thank you again Mr FakeModerator.

Sorry, didn't mean to step on your vagina! :p

I searched the thread for "grenade" and the only thing I found is a guy with the same problem as a team mate and I have. We have grenades in the inventory, but we can't switch to them using the "F" key. We do have CBA loaded, we're both running A2:OA:CO, but we have multiple other mods running at the same time. But, even when just running CO and I44 by themselves, I still can't access the grenades. Any thoughts or something I've missed?

As Raptor 6 Actual stated... I have the same grenade problem as well.

Will new Mod be no need of CO?

Come again? O_o The new I44, V2.5 requires Combined Operations plus CBA to play.

Hopefully that answered it for ya ^^

another thing is the planes are too quiet, you can only hear them when they are flying right above you

Yeah davegary1979, Pac suggests turning uhh

For those with the invisible helmets bug, try lowering/disabling post process effects and let us know if it helps

Turn off ACE and it works like a charm.

I have SLX.... OK let me check if that will work....:)

Took out SLX still can't throw grenades...

Edited by bigstone

Loving the mod, Brit commando's rock!!

One thing I have noticed though is the sound of the fighter planes - the engine sounds are quiet and sound a bit like flies buzzing past. Anyway that these can be beefed up for future releases?

i was just wondering if anyone else was having this problem?

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b50/DaveyGary/arma2oa2011-04-1622-25-38-11.jpg

i have noticed it on some of the German helmets too!

I have the same problem. I don't have post process effects enabled at all. German helmets are displayed completely transparent for me.

What do I have to do to use the bayonet after having it fixed to the weapon? Neither sprinting or slow walking (Shift key) towards an enemy does cause any harm to my opponents :confused:

Found out that you're supposed to use capslock key to stab with the bayonet, however enemies still are totally unimpressed by bayonet charges..

Edited by zwobot

Press Caps Lock, thrust away. I'm not 100% on how to start bayonet charges properly though.

LOVE the bayonets though. :inlove:

thanks

zwobot ^^

Edited by rikjuuh