Sign in to follow this  
SFG

Invasion 1944 v2.5 (CO)

does the files go into A2OA folder or A2 folder? 1 more quick question. It works for Steam version also ya?

in your OA folder.

C/Program Files/Steam/Steamapps/common/arma2oa

put -mod=@I44CO in your mod line (library, right mouse on arma2oa, properties, set launch options).

EDIT: I'll repeat my question, how do I add a bayonet on a M1 Garand?

Edited by rikjuuh

in your OA folder.

Really? The instructions on the first page says the Arma 2 folder. I'm confused... :confused:

EDIT: I'll repeat my question, how do I add a bayonet on a M1 Garand?

There is an interaction menu if you press the right or left windows key. One of the icons there lets you put on the bayonet.

thanks for this excellent work! Re there any any sp missions in this mod?

in your OA folder.

Really? The instructions on the first page says the Arma 2 folder. I'm confused...

Some versions of Combined Operations are installed in the ArmA2 directory alongside each other, I think steam versions install to seperate folders in which case, yes install it to the OA folder (the one with arma2oa.exe in).

any sp missions in this mod?

Yeah there should be a few included check the Single Player > Scenarios menu.

Did weapon damage get changed as well?

It has been increased alot over most weapons, still might be a bit low on a couple so feedback there is welcome! Hope I got everyones questions, keep enjoying the mod thanks for the interest and support all!

I tryed to join the kellys-heroes INV44 server but get a error that my cba key is not correct.

What can i do, i have the latest CBA version, everyone else has trouble joining them ?

Had a blast online at this earlier, bloody awesome fun. Really impressed with it all. Great job as always, i44 team!

It has been increased alot over most weapons, still might be a bit low on a couple so feedback there is welcome!

I think the weapons handling has also much improved over the A2 version. I think maybe there is less recoil now? Anyway, doesn't matter why really, just noting it as a very positive thing! :bounce3:

And still shit hit points- based tanks damage? Tanks has no points, if you have this shitty damage system, cuz there is no difference between hiting 'king tiger' front, and hitting it in side. Its soo idiotic!

@wiggum did you use yoma or six-updater to download the files ?

No, i downloaded the CBA from armaholic and the mod as 7zip file.

Great work guys this is a great mod, loved the Airborne Heroes mission. Can't wait to see some of the mission people develop for this!

Thanks again for the great work!

There is an interaction menu if you press the right or left windows key. One of the icons there lets you put on the bayonet.

thanks.

how do I use my bayonet on a enemy AI? :confused:

thanks.

My understanding...

Attach bayonet

Run at enemy

Tear out his entrails and dance

Run at remaining enemies and cause a mess

Edited by rexehuk

Just watch The Lost Batallion and you'll understand what to do with that bayonet.

My understanding...

Attach bayonet

Run at enemy

Tear out his entrails and dance

Run at remaining enemies and cause a mess

Just watch The Lost Batallion and you'll understand what to do with that bayonet.

I'm pretty sure he means the mod.

You press caps lock.

thanks.

Press Caps Lock, thrust away. I'm not 100% on how to start bayonet charges properly though.

LOVE the bayonets though. :inlove:

can I turn off the explosion-dust-effects(from handgrenades,and other impacts)??? this effects are realy bad !

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Awesome release guys - have been checking forums for months waiting for this! :yay:

I'm still not able to load the Bren when I'm prone.

This is all I'm running now:

- ArmA 2 CO b.79600

- I44 2.5

- CBA

Here's a video to show what happens:

DOVuqDFCtF0

Amazing mod - thanks guys - especially for the reworked weapon sounds.

One quuestion though - how do I remap the interaction menu key ? (windows key not working for me, am using standard UK keyboard.) can't seem to find the option anywhere. cheers

I tryed to join the kellys-heroes INV44 server but get a error that my cba key is not correct.

What can i do, i have the latest CBA version, everyone else has trouble joining them ?

Latest CBA version is:

2011-04-15 17:59:00 +0200

Build 154

Updated to source:@42d01679ba29a554c653dab44136724c45e6e358

KH server is same version.

Something that may not be a "bug" but it does cause issues: The eject/parachute function. Currently, the canopies are fully deployed & inflated the instant the unit ejects from the aircraft. End result being many end up upside down (Parachute fully deployed, directly below the soldier). At an altitude of 200 meters, many were still upside down or sideways when they landed.