Sign in to follow this  
SFG

Invasion 1944 v2.5 (CO)

I cannot reload the Bren when I am proned. When I'm proned the reload animation doesn't play, it never gives me the next clip and I am stuck until I change weapons.

Just checked it out on the SP Mission Range Training and it seemed to work ok for me, is there a particular mission or other mods you're running alongside?

The bayonet doesn't seem to have an effect on BLUFOR units.

You can't use a bayonet on a friendly, so if you were BLUFOR and the person you were stabbing is too, you won't cause damage, this was done mainly so you could charge alongside and not accidently jab your mate in the arse. If however you were a OPFOR trying to stab a BLUFOR, then we might have an issue. More info pls :D

When I switch fire mode after attaching the bayonet, an error message shows and I'm then unable to use the bayonet anymore. The help in the bottom right also gives an error message. I'm not sure what the bayonet charge mode changes other than the running style?

When in charge mode the bayonet will stab any enemy you run into automatically, rather than requiring a press of the Caps Lock key to jab (and don't forget to VOIP warcry if its tvt). It will disable after impact, then you can reactivate it or go back to caps lock jabs. Just checked the weapon fire mode and yeah I seem to lose the use of bayonet too, if I detach and reattach it works again though and didn't notice any errors, were you using the k98k or m1 garand out of interest?

Bugs Welcome Here: http://dev-heaven.net/projects/inv44

Edited by PacUK

Congratulations on 2.5 guys. Well done.

Just checked it out on the SP Mission Range Training and it seemed to work ok for me, is there a particular mission or other mods you're running alongside?

"E:\Games\Armed Assault 2\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" -mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion;BAF;PMC;@CBA;@zcommon;@I44CO -nosplash -world=Empty -exThreads=7 -cpuCount=4 -nomap -showScriptErrors

That's my launch line.

If however you were a OPFOR trying to stab a BLUFOR, then we might have an issue. More info pls :D

Just checked the weapon fire mode and yeah I seem to lose the use of bayonet too, if I detach and reattach it works again though and didn't notice any errors, were you using the k98k or m1 garand out of interest?

I was trying to stab Tommies as a German. Put -showScriptErrors in your shortcut parameters to see the error messages.

Cool man what a coincidence just finished watching Band of Brothers now this!!! Downloading now!!!! Thank guys!!!

Congrats inv44 team, downloading right now!! :yay::yay:

Thanks I44 team for this great mod!!

But I've got a problem when playing around in the eidtor with your units (especially SchutzStaffel units, Camo Heer units, US Airborne units) they've got transparent helmets. I've dl the install exe (http://addonsync.dyneslott.com/files/arma2/addons/i44/2.5/I44-ARMA2CO-v2-5.exe) and followed the install instructions as said on the first page, my shortcut line is: "C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\arma2OA.exe" -nosplash -mod=expansion;@CBA;@I44CO

My PC specs are:

Processor: Intel® Core2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz (2 CPUs), ~3.0GHz

Memory: 2048MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 2048MB RAM

Card name: ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series

My ingame Videosettings are:

Texture Detail: High

Video Memory: High

Anisotropic Filter: Normal

Antialiasing: Normal

Terrain Detail: Normal

Objects Detail: Normal

HdR Quality: Normal

Postprocess effects: Normal

http://www.pictureupload.de/originals/pictures/160411031327_arma2OA_2011-04-16_03-05-28-45.jpg

That screenshot I made is showing the SS units, I hope you can help me.

Thank you

I expected this on 6th June. Good You "disappointed me" :) I can even forget how Pac poured shit on me for no reason some time ago.

I've tested it. It's totally epic, I'm lovin' it. Thanks.

Only bugs and "not bugs" yet:

- some flashing white texture bug on Stug chassis

- aircraft guns too weak [i guess]

Edited by JonPL

Thank you for the release and the quality addon.

Is there a server to play on this weekend?

Thanks for the release!

2 little things I noticed, might have missed something:

On the static MG-42 w/ optics, the scope view has no reticule or anything, just an empty circular zoomed view.

On the static Vickers MG, I couldn't get in. Only way to use it was to start the game as the gunner. Once I got out, the "Get in as gunner" option didn't show up. Tried dancing around it a bit, standing, crouched etc to see if it was a small point, but no luck.

Very nice having the OA style transportable MGs & mortars though! :)

rather large but whatever, good work guys, downloading via addonsync now

Hi ,

will there be a Release/Version for Arma2 Standalone

or only for OA/CBA ?

Cause i have only Arma2 :(

~S~

Rygar

Checking my download progress every 10 minutes here, so much anticipation. Have a feeling this will find a permanent place in my ArmA shortcut. :)

No freaking way :eek:

downloading now! thanks for the new release :cool:

Have a feeling this will find a permanent place in my ArmA shortcut. :)

Yup, one of the few mods that has its own shortcut for me.

Nice to wake up to!

Seriously, this kind of mod built on a fully-developed game engine gets me far more excited than a new game release these days.

Thanks for the hard work. Great trailer, too!

Still can't throw grenades though?
Turn off ACE and it works like a charm.

Hey Pac/SFG/Mac and all the other I44 members

Its been a great pleasure to be given the oppurunity to Beta test this amazing mod:yay::yay: Congrats to all the members past and present, simply amazing

Got the feeling this weekend is gonna be good :D :)

Regards

[KH]Dark Fenix

Question: Anyone else noticing the helmets on the 101st Airborne units go transparen on the player? You still have the camo mesh/net but the actual helmet seems to go transparent. You can still see it there -vaguely- but you can still see your own head through it plus any other terrain.

Just wondering if I'm the only one with that happening lol

GREAT release nope the less! :D Having fun fighting in Normandy as Airborne