Sign in to follow this  
ottolexius

Hellfire Missiles

Hi to all

I have a problem with hellfire missiles i can lock them but when i fire them they are not hitting target beside they are going straight

when i play on servers they are working fine but when i open map and play for myself they are doing this problem what should i do for this? (by the way on server or on my game i am flying alone as pilot in manual fire mode in server is ok but in my lan game it is not)

I've had a similar issue since the 1.59 patch.

I use a bot gunner though and it won't fire hellfires at all.

I assume it has something to do with the change?

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Ya I too am having this Same issue. Sometimes I just load up my favorite server's Domi map on a LAN so I can go in and screw around and practice flying. Now I jump into my favorite aircraft the Apache, switch to manual fire and take off to the AO, I tab to target and the missles do NOT track to target. Whereas, I can immediately join the MP server and the hellfire's do track to target. I thought it was a mission parameter I had set wrong but contacting the server Admin, this isn't the case. I dont have any special mods installed or anything just vanillia and lite on Baf and PMC. Any clues out there?

once the gunner turret is local to your PC the weapons will not lock. if you join a dedi server and get in as pilot your loadout will lock in manual fire.

you can get around it with the GDT mod fix (which we edited to add in the new OA apaches

http://109.70.148.244/gits/Arma/@BlazesWeapons.zip

just use the gdtmod_helicopter_weapons.pbo

ok i used the gdtmod_helicopter_weapons.pbo but when it is opening it says gdtmod requires extended eventhandler addon so where can i find this?