Sign in to follow this  
Ghost.

Macross / Robotech mod for ArmAII - Fresh news here !

Thanks all for your positive reactions.

@ Vixente :

Long and nice video.

Before, the weapons were too powerful and the combat was not very interesting. I made some ​​corrections, to make the addon more balanced (example: 2 missiles are enough to damage a char and 4 to destroy them).

Despite this, the capabilities of the plane and the weapons loaded are enough to make lot of damages :D

But that's strange that you should use as much mauler shot, to destroy an aircraft...

I seen some of your posts on a spanish forum. My friend Google translator and me are agree about what Xerox said about the modding (Even if my friend does not translate very well). That's my point of view too... And that's for that, that I make few mods, different of what we expect on this game, since OFP ;)

Edited by Ghost.

Sorry for digging up this ancient thread. But Im a huge Macross fan, and I absolutly love this addon. The only thing that bothers me a bit is the huge "backpack" with the boosters and guns. I would really really like to have a version without them. Just a plain VF-1 Valkyrie.

Now, would it be a major hassle to remove the backpack? Could you, ghost, be bothered doing it, or give permission that someone else might do it?

If it is indeed more complicated than I imagine please forget it, and let this thread rest in peace. Thanks & Sorry again.

I agree with ColonelJack.

I would love to see a plain VF-1. The boosterpack IS a cool thing. Tho there were more VF-1's fighting in the normal setup tru the first war :)

Any ideas how to contact Ghost? Email? I would like to ask him permission to modify his addon into a VF-1 valkyrie, without "backpack". I do have some addon making experience and Im sure I could remove the backpack and adjust a few vertices on my own.

Thanks in advance!

(And sorry for digging up the thread, but I hope my request for contact info to get permission is constructive enough)

Any ideas how to contact Ghost? Email? I would like to ask him permission to modify his addon into a VF-1 valkyrie, without "backpack". I do have some addon making experience and Im sure I could remove the backpack and adjust a few vertices on my own.

Thanks in advance!

(And sorry for digging up the thread, but I hope my request for contact info to get permission is constructive enough)

I am asking the same thing but for Arma 3.  Ghost hasn't been around for 5 years no so I hope he still checks his PM's....