Sign in to follow this  
Ghost.

Macross / Robotech mod for ArmAII - Fresh news here !

Your work is awesome, continue :)

music from robotech or dead can dance? or ?????

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

Your work is awesome, continue :)

music from robotech or dead can dance? or nightwish ?????

Wow! This is looking amazing Ghost. I am very humbled by the credit at the end but all the credit belongs to you for all the hard work you have put in. This is gonna be alot of fun to fly missions with.

Thank you

Robotech, Voltron were my favs when I was a kid.

Great work! I'm totally going to hide this in one of my missions and completely own the shit out of my friends in mp! :-D

Nice nice nice, looking really good so far! You should do a version without super packs the because the super packs wouldn't be used in atmosphere. ;)

Edited by MadCatChiken

How's the Veritech coming along? Looking forward to flying it without the gerwalk animation always kicking in. :)

Hello,

I did not forget you :)

Since my last post, I've worked hard to solve the last bugs. This was not easy, because of the special conception of this addon. But now this mod is under test by some lucky guys (I know... it is unbearable to read that). And it seems that the beta version will be the finale version.

The good news is that I can plan a release in few days (the time to find a nice site to host the addon. I already have an idea :)).

To answer some previous posts :

@Grub : Thanks for your remark. I appreciated very much. :)

@Dalia : The music I've used in my video is from the movie "Avalon".

@Dcal : Now you know why you're in the credit ;)

@crazyrobban : I'm not sure that my addon will work well in multiplayer. I've had some issues with the ArmA version. So, wait and see...

Ghost.

Already tried it (the original port) on my dedicated server.

I usually help my friends with addons, so I snuck your Veritech inside a rar with addons for them.

And while playing the VTS mission, I was the game-master.

We were doing some pvp, and they were owning me pretty bad.

So I spawned a Veritech, got in, and hovered up between the buildings, and one of my friends yells on skype:

"Holy #%! A transformer!!"

*facepalm*

How's the addon going? Also would it even be possible to get a Battloid mode? I don't expect it to be possible to walk around but atleast fly around?

Already tried it (the original port) on my dedicated server.

I usually help my friends with addons, so I snuck your Veritech inside a rar with addons for them.

And while playing the VTS mission, I was the game-master.

We were doing some pvp, and they were owning me pretty bad.

So I spawned a Veritech, got in, and hovered up between the buildings, and one of my friends yells on skype:

"Holy #%! A transformer!!"

*facepalm*

LOL that's pretty funny

Glad to see this back with ArmA II, a truly amazing addon.. pure win for the updated stuff too :)

Hello,

Sorry for not having told you sooner. I posted my addon, just before going away for few days... That's a good surprise for me too, to see that it can be downloaded :bounce3:

You will find the release by clicking on the link of Grub's post (thanks... again ;)).

I hope you will enjoy it.

Ghost.

It works fine on vanilla apart from when I spawn it with an AI pilot it saids "Bad vehicle type US_Soldier_Type_EP1" though I can spawn an AI and tell him to get in and it'll work fine.

Hello,

Sorry for not having told you sooner. I posted my addon, just before going away for few days... That's a good surprise for me too, to see that it can be downloaded :bounce3:

You will find the release by clicking on the link of Grub's post (thanks... again ;)).

Ghost.

Not good enough! I'm sick of these addon/mod makers doing things in their own time! You want a day off, or a holiday don't be an addon maker! :p

I am of course being an arse, and merely making fun of people who demand free user content be delivered swiftly and around their schedule.

But seriously dude, days off? In a row? How do I purchase these and from where?

Good work BTW :D

Hello,

Ghost.

Excuse me!!! where links download??? link of Grub is VF-IS for arma 1??!

Excuse me!!! where links download??? link of Grub is VF-IS for arma 1??!

No it isn't... :D

Its for A2

Congratulations on the release Ghost. Thank you for all the hours and hard work you put into this. Lots of fun ahead with your VF-1 addon.:)

Congratulations Ghost!

I've been wanting to pilot this, and i can now say it is amazing! :D

The only thing i can complain is about the weapons, some of them seem too weak in my opinion. But it's ok.

I've recorded a video testing the VF1S in Duala using the VTS mision to popup enemies. (But the AI is sooooo dumb...)

Here it is: http://www.megavideo.com/?v=D4IF75ZU

I recommend that you download the original, it is in HD 1080p (800+ MB) so you can appreciate the beauty of the VF1S :D

PS: The video has some black screens and flickers, that is because of the Vegas not liking the fraps codec.

Edited by Vixente