Sign in to follow this  
Ghost.

Macross / Robotech mod for ArmAII - Fresh news here !

Hello,

Here is some news about the mod that I work on. It's a port from ArmA...

After working on new textures in high resolution, and on new sounds, I manage to modify / correct some scripts. The work is well advanced, but as this model is a bit special, I discovered some bugs that I'm trying to fix.

Be patient... ;)

h-FkayV7v4U

vf1s14b.th.jpg

Ghost.

Hey Ghost, I really like your project. It already looks very polished.

I must have missed this release with ARMA1, so I look forward to some fun missions with the Insurgents trying to capture the US forces most advanced and secret weapon : )

Thanks for the update.

I have the ArmA1 version in A2 and I am looking forward to this updated version.

Nice work.

/drool *has spasm* Ah ah ah aaaahhh! Must…have…this addon! *feints*

=^.^=,,,

Nice... :) Wait for release :)

Thanks for the update Ghost. Keep up the excellent work.

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Make a VF1 without the booster Please :)

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Make a VF1 without the booster Please :)

Yes.. totally agree with that

Has anyone got a good illustrated list of vehicles in this series? Cant find a good one... Just wanna see em..... Are Macross and robotech related then?

Has anyone got a good illustrated list of vehicles in this series? Cant find a good one... Just wanna see em..... Are Macross and robotech related then?

I think Robotech is the American release version of Macross. They are closely related.

Oh wow,I love ARMA for it's realism but this totally blows my mind and I'm definitely looking forward to this,I only just finished re-watching the marcoss saga yesterday,perfect :)

This is beauty in it's truest form, I can't wait to see how you handle the weapons for this. After all the Veritech with the boosters had a lot of missiles it could fire and it tended to launch a lot at one time, will there be something similar to this or will you work something else out.

Also I'll be watching to see how you handle the battloid transformation of it...

P.S. It's been a long time since I watched Robotech so I'm not sure if I spelled everything correctly lol.

Glad to see some sci-fi stuff getting worked on. I really loved this in ArmA 1 to fight off the UFO's.

Robotech and Macross are like BIS ARMA and Codies Dragon Rising... but lets not go there... the otakus and fanbois of both series haven been fighting which is better since forever... just like the OFP name...

Bring on the Valkyrie/Veritech (Your choice) :)

Thank you all for your posts. I was not expecting so many encouragement :o.

Since my last post, the port is well advanced. The scripts were the most difficult modification to do, especially since some functions were modified on ArmA2. I've find acceptable solutions.

To answer some requests, I'll not do a version without boosters. I apologize about that, but I've chosen this version, because he regroups all I've wanted to create on ArmA... for a plane. This mod should be a simple port, but it became something much more complex than in its original version (even if it does not see).

Moreover, it is possible that I resumes another mod that I've stopped, some years ago (since OFP, I've made 2 planes, an helicopter, a car, a quad, but not tank yet).

But for now, I'll do my best to offer you the best port possible, even if I can not please everybody ;)

Last updated:

- I built a script when the airplane is out of fuel in flight.

- New info is visible in the cockpit.

- Replacement of some sounds.

- Longer necessary to lower the landing gear, to land in Battroid mode (The aircraft is in Battroid mode = You can land = No landing gear visible = Landing gears have no effect)

Currently I am trying to debug when the plane is used by IA, while gathering ideas for creating a new video ... and while watching macross series (Yes, I try to be multi-task :D).

Ghost.

Sounds great! Remember your doing us all a favour here so don't apologise.

Hello,

Some news about my addon. Some corrections have been made. Still working on the last problems and on an idea I've read on the forum :).

Until the release (when it's done), here is a new trailer :

V1Uwn2p_NHI

Ghost.