Sign in to follow this  
g4m3rz925

Some servers wont show up on list or Connection Failed

Hello everyone,

So recently I've been having an issue which I am unable to resolve.

I was joining the TCG Island Life server and it always got stuck on receiving data, I cancel the load and even restarted the game several times and nothing.

Then I restart my PC and when I got to the server list, both TCG servers were not on the list but instead I got 2 server slots with no name and the red X.

I ask other players on TS and they say the server is running fine. I've had this issue on several other servers as well.

I've tried resolving the issue with the netsh winsock thing, using different and new profiles, changing filters yet nothing, I've also tried googling the issue for the past hour and have found no solutions. Also, If I tried pressing enter to join it anyway, I would get the Connection Failed box.

Screenshot of the serverlist:

arma2p.jpg

Those 2 slots are supposed to be where the TCG Island Life and TCG Zargabad Life servers are.

Any help on this would be much appreciated.

a) Try to get their IP and port and connect via the remote button.

b) Use tools to try to connect (SIXUpdater, Yoma, Armarize).

I just tried both.

I just waited for 5 mins, it always just stayed on Waiting for Host.

Firewall, router, w-lan, internet security software in use?

I have a similar issue, but this only occurred when we got GamerServers.com to update our server. On Steam our server comes up as Another Gameservers.com hosted server with mission set to ARMA 3. and when you go to connect to it, it say connections failed. However when we are spygame, the server show up, but there seems to be no activity at all it just hangs on the map. We have put in a ticket with GamerServers.com hoping to find a solution. The server.cfg file is listed below.

//

// server.cfg

//

// comments are written with "//" in front of them.

// STEAM

steamport = 2323;

steamqueryport = 2324;

// GLOBAL SETTINGS

hostname = "Oceanic Multi Gamers Arma 3 Server"; // The name of the server that shall be displayed in the public server list

password = ""; // Password for joining, eg connecting to the server

passwordAdmin = ""; // Password to become server admin. When you're in Arma MP and connected to the server, type '#login xyz'

reportingIP = "arma3pc.master.gamespy.com"; // This is the default setting. Leave empty for private servers if you do not want your server listed publicly

logFile = "A3Master.log";

verifySignatures = 2;

Battleye = 1;

// WELCOME MESSAGE ("message of the day")

// It can be several lines, separated by comma

// Empty messages "" will not be displayed at all but are only for increasing the interval

motd[]={

"",

"",

"",

"__________ SYSTEM MESSAGES __________",

"Welcome to Oceanic Multi Gamers Arma 3 Server hosted by GamerServers .com",

"Please visit oceanicmultigamers.enjin.com!",

"",

"__________ END OF MESSAGE __________"

};

motdInterval = 5; // Time interval (in seconds) between each message

// JOINING RULES

maxPlayers = 12; // Maximum amount of players. Civilians and watchers, beholder, bystanders and so on also count as player.

// VOTING

voteMissionPlayers = 1; // Tells the server how many people must connect so that it displays the mission selection screen.

voteThreshold = 0.33; // 33% or more players need to vote for something, for example an admin or a new map, to become effective

//voteMissionPlayers = 0;

// INGAME SETTINGS

disableVoN = 0; // If set to 1, Voice over Net will not be available

vonCodecQuality = 8; // Quality from 1 to 10

persistent = 1; // If 1, missions still run on even after the last player disconnected.

kickDuplicate = 1;

equalModRequired = 0;

requiredSecureId = 2;

timeStampFormat = "short";

// SCRIPTING ISSUES

onUserConnected = ""; //

onUserDisconnected = ""; //

doubleIdDetected = ""; //

// SIGNATURE VERIFICATION

onUnsignedData = "kick (_this select 0)"; // unsigned data detected

onHackedData = "kick (_this select 0)"; //"ban (_this select 0)"; // tampering of the signature detected

onDifferentData = "";

// MISSIONS CYCLE (see below)

class Missions {

class ARMA3 {

template = MP_COOP_m02.Stratis; // Mission to load (Mission file located in MPMissions. For now I have it set to a default ARMA3 mission.)

difficulty = "Regular"; // Server difficulty Settings (Recruit, Regular, Veteran, Mercenary)

};

};

So the situation at present is that we cannot connect to our Arma 3 Server, and it been two days since we put in a support ticket with GamerServers.com with no reply. Wonder if anyone knows how to fix the issue or whether we need to put in a support ticket through the feedback tracker.

Any help would be appreciated.

An additional note to my post above, I was able to get it listed in spygame by using remote, but was not able to get into the mission as I would click join, and it just hangs on the stratis map and nothing happens, when on the steam side, I just get connections failed, So I hope it can be fixed, soon. Should I put this issue in the tracker, so it can be look into further.