Sign in to follow this  
EDcase

Anyone remember SAR4?

Take on Helicopters reminds me of SAR4:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/99804/reviews/search-and-rescue-4-review/

Was fun and BIS will certainly improve upon the gameplay.

I'll definitely be getting TOH. (My 6 year old son will love it too I'm sure ;))

If done with enough fidelity I think it will be successful in the sim market as its much more interesting than just flying from A to B to C to etc....

Plus the ability to exit the aircraft will be very novel in that genre.

Edited by EDcase

It would be a good milestone for BIS to make TOH do at least everything you can do in that one.

Yeah, I have the feeling TOH will be a mix of SAR4 and simcopter.

Still play SAR4 from time to time, it's really a nice sim, it can be really challenging.

Which makes me think : I hope TOH will support 6DOF, clearly a must have for a helicopter sim

This topic just made me wonder how many hours I have spent flying in sar 4 and sar vietnam... Too many probably...

Sam

lol simcopter and sar bring back a lot of memories... Something like a helicopter game hasnt been done in years!

Hehe yeah, I still remember it. And sorry for bumping, just wanted to post my old video from SAR4: CH :D

tkXfwL4FSFA

Yes I remember SAR4 and Vietnam very well! We were the UK publisher of these titles - really looking forward to this new program! Alex Ford - Just Flight Ltd. www.justflight.com