The glimpse I have seen of this mod plus the video & pics there, its all very exciting. I hope all keeps going forward, this is another great mod I’m really looking forward to.:)

Fantastic job team, and very good video Andrew. All video's btw are as I type this being added to the ModDB. My vickers should come along soon :)

Well she is finally done, the Vickers is finished and only lacks a few small things which shouldn't be too hard to put on before she is ready to be textured :)

Finallydone_zps4b90a37b.jpg

Finallydone2_zps6ec5ab5f.jpg

Nice progress tankgun :). I want to see it textured soon :)

Nice progress tankgun :). I want to see it textured soon :)

Thanks Eaglke, sadly I noticed I forgot the cocking level and the sight so I will have to put those in first before I can texture her :p

Some bonus WIP pics:

arma2OA+2013-09-15+19-05-33-887.jpg

arma2OA+2013-09-15+18-37-34-495.jpg

link: http://mg3dcreative.blogspot.fr/

---------- Post added at 17:18 ---------- Previous post was at 17:13 ----------

@tankgun: Yes and maybe if you can, the ammunition belt and the cooling system could be interesting on this vicker MG :)

Edited by eaglke

Great work eaglke glad you are back and we can start making progress again! :D

This is just my personal suggestion. Focus on getting this mod working for A3 insted of A2.

Great work keep it up!

Great work so far! Could you maybe additionally create just one German soldier with a grey M16 steel helmet as they were usual before the late and after the early troops? :)

Absolutely love the look of this, tried that one WWII mod and always been curious to try a WWI mod.

Great work so far! Could you maybe additionally create just one German soldier with a grey M16 steel helmet as they were usual before the late and after the early troops? :)

Helmets I gave them both in this rpvoedení, and in gray, these are attractive for images.

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x104/petrtlach/ArmA_germanArmAII2.jpg

This is just my personal suggestion. Focus on getting this mod working for A3 insted of A2.

Great work keep it up!

Personally i would suggest get it working for A2 as thats what they have already, then move to A3 later.

Personally i would suggest get it working for A2 as thats what they have already, then move to A3 later.

This is what we planned to do, we are already far with A2 so going to A3 would set us back a lot or at least I believe it would.

Sorry but where is the Italian Army? Italians Won the WWI too.

Yes, there are. Italian uniform is more similar to french's for some unit. (adrian helmet for both faction). We plan to do a map that seem like the dolomite place. And we have some austro hungarian equipement thanks to Perlatch.

I'm working on a bomber plane, the caudron G.4 wich was also used by italy to attack the austrian, i 'll post some screen soon i hope.

WWI! :yay: :yay:

Yes, there are. Italian uniform is more similar to french's for some unit. (adrian helmet for both faction). We plan to do a map that seem like the dolomite place. And we have some austro hungarian equipement thanks to Perlatch.

I'm working on a bomber plane, the caudron G.4 wich was also used by italy to attack the austrian, i 'll post some screen soon i hope.

Yay Eaglke :D

I have not posted to him stay rifle and carbine M1895. Austria-Hungaria soldier would also not be problem, Czechoslovak and Austrian soldier had a similar appearance.

Edited by petrtlach

@ SkeligAndrew: Thank you :), it has just 8 bomb but is very deadly for the german's ^^

@ ProfTournesol: thank you very much :)