Thank you for your comment guys :) it's very helpful for our team work :)

a little picture of the A7V generic version, with german crew and a soldier (unit made by petrlach), behind trench line on our ww1 map:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-TNR3wKfc_rY/UVhoe_d_JiI/AAAAAAAAAaU/Xob9tD4NDpM/s1600/arma2oa+2013-03-31+18-04-07-656.jpg

Still, WIP, i continue to work on the texture to made it more realistic. Work on the interior too, you will see, engine, ammo, machinegun, maingun...

Great ! The German tank crew was looking like this though : http://www.fiddlersgreen.net/vehicles/Renault-FT17/IMAGES/WWI-Tank%20Operators-German-AV7-Crew.jpg

This looks great keep up the good work however I was wondering are we going to have Gas ?? under ace there is cs gas so making gas is possible but maybe we could have a toxic version of it as mustard gas or chlorine gas and some old gas mask.

thank you prof tournesol for the picture, i will rework the unit to match it :)

Great work team, loving the A7V personally. I continue to work on the British Infantryman's gear, trying to "ruffle" the models to give them shapes and more of a realistic look.

Great job tankgun ! yes the bayonet need to be improve but its nicely done :)

Edited by eaglke

Thanks Eagle, the part that annoys me is the blade sheath, it seems odd no matter how I try to rework it.

Sorry for the lack of news guys, but i have serious family and work difficulties since few month, and have no internet. I dont have enough time to work on the mod this time I hope i could work on soon.

Not a problem Eaglke, take all the time you need to get it all straightened out, we will be here waiting for you when all is well :)

Great! looking forward to having many artillery units firing

theres some really cool work here and alot of promise, sorry if you already answered this but would you consider realeasing the trench systems models as a separate addon?

@Don: We did not answer this before so your alright Don, as for the answer itself sense Eaglke built the trench's and map he would have to be the one to ask and ok it.

@Eaglke: Very nice, looks great.

@Don: Trench system work only if you have made properly good holes on your in visitors. It can't be used in the arma's editor. But if you're an island maker i can give you the p3d.

thank you :)

Brilliant stuff, looks to be coming along really well.

Good luck with progress and congrats on it so far.:).

@Eaglke sorry only just seen your reply, maps arent really my thing although i have tried lol, thanks for the offer i will keep that in mind and the conents of that video look epic :D

Really great work you all have done, looking forward.

Bravo, love the video. Good to see our mod is coming along, I began texturing my British infantryman, textures are basic and dull for now but they serve as a learning start for me :)

Out standing :)

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

Haven't been able to focus much on work lately due to work being a everyday affair including weekends and with schooling starting soon for me I have however managed to finish most of the infantry stuff for the Tommy in a rough form and even rough textures. I didn't feel showing any of this was worth it compared to Andrew and Eaglkes work but my lack of any news lately is also unacceptable so I gave in and decided to at least post this one.

Moretextures2_zpsfefa3494.jpg