you plan on having the italian army by chance? :) sry if that has been brought up i just couldnt see anything immediate as far as sides go

We don't have planes to add Italy as it is right now, but we may look in to other nations later on such as Italy :)

Sounds good :) most of their equipment was borrowed from the english anyhow if I remember for artillery guns

Really great work Over the top Team, thank you for your work/pics.

It all looks stellar! I can't wait to have these in my grubby little hands. :)

Abs

Some work in progress of a "FeldKanone mod. 96 n.a", it's the ww1 german main field gun. Next step is UV mapping.

fk96Na+copy.bmp

New pics of WIP in game from the western front:

You can see trench, mg nest, trench baracks, and soldier in our ww1 no man's land map. the map is 2km *2km square.

Sorldiers are the Prelacht one, thank you again for this amazing units.

The k98 is a k98k non modified addon by GMS.

all the rest is by our team.

arma2oa+2013-02-17+16-00-32-695.jpg

arma2oa+2013-02-17+16-01-11-578.jpg

arma2oa+2013-02-17+16-02-31-841.jpg

arma2oa+2013-02-17+16-02-40-118.jpg

arma2oa+2013-02-17+16-03-16-715.jpg

arma2oa+2013-02-17+16-04-09-240.jpg

arma2oa+2013-02-17+16-03-36-799.jpg

arma2oa+2013-01-29+14-15-22-15.bmp

Edited by eaglke

"Prelacht" :D:D I guess I should get the original English name, instead Czechicized Tlach - Thach.........The cap was a little ahead of you, but I see that you have a cap on the sides flatten because the head does not quite fit. Gradually I finish another kit. I prepare from model Czechoslovak soldier then do the Austro-Hungarian soldier.

Edited by petrtlach

I am looking forward to this release! I absolutely love WW1. Many people don't know much about WW1 and just say its plain stupid and then they go crazy how awesome WW2 was. Well without WW1 "The GREAT War" there wouldn't be any WW2! Once again I'm looking forward! Oh and by the way will their be American Dough-boy soldiers?

Nice to see a ww1 mod for arma 2 really looking forword to it. I can remember the good all times in ww1 mod in OPF.

thank you :). And congratulation for your starting ww1 mod on red orchestra 2 JannickHome !