The tanks Was mostley Later half 1917 - 18, is this the part you are aimimg for.

Or are you going to do the whole war?

Edited by repro
Spelling

Just going to include as much content as we can produce and then let the players do what they want with it they can choose to replicate battles before tanks seen combat or they can do whatever they want with the units

We are going to be doing a German and British campaign from 1914 till 1918

Early in development and planning we decided to break stuff up in campaigns, making it easier to release stuff, however how things are released can change slightly. Originally we wanted to release things in year stages such as 1914 to 1915, though I myself would still like to stick to this, we may end up taking a team vote on the subject :)

EDIT: See now that I read what Andrew wrote I look like an idiot, though the above is true still plainly put yes the mod will cover 1914 to 1918 with as much content as we can possibly turn out and shove in to our mod :)

Edited by TankGun

Been working on my Daimler Marienfelde now in 3Ds Max, using both to learn and to further its development and so far after getting a hang on the basic's of 3Ds Max I made a rough layout of the suspension which one can see from these designs provided here.

Daimler_Marienfelde_3_zps757441aa.jpg

Daimler_Marienfelde_4_zpsda61a965.jpg

Allnew_zps80266922.jpg

Hey...just wanted to say this before you continued working too much on those tank tracks. The model itself doesn't actually rotate...the texture does. So by putting those notches and grooves in there you're actually wasting your time. Just a heads up.

Abs

Didn't know that thanks for the info now I should be able to reduce the poly count by quite a bit.

Some WIP screen of a cadillac model 1903: this is the 2 seat and the delivery version :

cadillac+1903+copy.bmp

love your wip rolls royce and scheider skeligandrew :) and we have many early monoplane now, Morane Saulnier type N, Bristol M1C, and fokker E3 :p

here a wip texture of the cadillac 2 seat 1903 in game, (original sound motor added). But need to rework some texture part like wheels and main body to add more details, and doing materials files...

arma2oa+2013-01-24+14-07-20-99+copy.jpg

Thank you ProfTournesol :) hope to show you the delivery (truck) version soon

Nice runabaout.

Do you intend to keep the model as it is (is it final), or will you attempt to squeeze some more detail into it after all?

(No need to, as most people won't know the difference - I myself had to google for pictures. Just asking).

thank you, i would add more details, such horn and gerbox for 3d, but i want more work on the texture to add details without dropping fps by too many tris

few pics about ww1 trench test in visitor 3 :

trench.jpg

trench3.jpg

trench2.jpg

The rampart use is the default BIS model, in our ww1 mod we will dont' use it. I use this model just to test the render with my map in visitor 3. the trench is created directly on the height map and the rampart will be add in visitor. I use this technic to put the top of the trench directly at the level groud, not higher.

Nice it is going to require a lot of cooperation between the trench modeller and map maker