Hate to ask the obvious but will the bus come in the militarised variant as well? They were painted all khaki and wooden planks were placed over half the bottom of the window to prevent shrapnel entering. They usually had humorous slogans written on the side in white chalk/white paint.

Thanks for the awesome comments guys

And yes the bus will of course come in the army livery to :)

EDIT no it wont, it was a stolen model

Edited by hetsar

Ok the team and I have decided the community should know what has happened in the past few weeks.

A modeller who i will call 'Bazz' for the rest of this message joined our team after he showed us some rather impressive models, all of which we have now found out had been freeware, the same for the models he built for our mod.

As soon as the community pointed it out to us we banned him for life from our team. We think the community should know what has happened and to not make the same mistake we did by believing it was his work, don't get fooled. And please remember, we are not at fault and we are heavily against copyright thieves!

Many thanks for all your support

Hetsar and the team

Edited by hetsar

So after the big firestorm with the modeler and aftermath that is still burning out I would like to post some new model work of my MK1 Male for everyone:)

Here we have Darren, with improved sponsons and even sticking out hatches.

Darren Left.

MK1RemodeledSponsonandTurretLeft.jpg

MK1RemodeledSponsonandTurretwithHatchDoorLeft.jpg

Darren Right.

MK1RemodeledSponsonandTurretRight.jpg

MK1RemodeledSponsonandTurretwithHatchDoorRight.jpg

Darren Top Hatches.

MK1TopHatches.jpg

Nice, i did a Mark VIII Liberty Tank in my first days of 3D/2D Arts.

That was fun :p

Fun indeed Kraetzer, Jade and Darren have proved to be amazing fun to work with and make ;)

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

Thanks to Topas who donated us this beautiful FT-17 made by Bociek, I come forth to show her in Oxygen's bulldozer, however she has incorrect guns that I must change at a later date. Keeping up with my ways in naming tanks, I named her Yvette.

Yvette Left Side.

FT-17LeftSide.jpg

Yvette Right Side.

FT-17RightSide.jpg

Now since yuo've shown some WIP shots of the Mk1, I'm not entirely certain if I should be posting these...

It's been gathering dust on Jaksa's HD for some time now, so yesterday we have decided to finish it for you ;)

(well. at least texture it to a reasonable degree and hand over for you to continue)

mk11c.th.jpg mk12.th.jpg mk13.th.jpg

Hope you don't mind

We have discussed it internaly already, but wanted to announce it here as well, that we're about to support the Mod, which suffered from one immature modeler's behavior, with a sort of an Emergency Donation Pack.

Here's apreview on some of it's contents:

ww1o.th.jpg

We hope this will give the guys a good motivational boost to carry on with the Mod, and let forget about the 'firestorm' mentioned.

Edited by topas
damn typos... it's late here already..

wow amazing Topas! :)

I think its up to TankGun about the Mark 1, I will have to have a talk with him when he gets on in a bit about what we should do, I am sure we will find a use for her either way :)

Many many thanks

Hetsar

Edited by hetsar

Now since yuo've shown some WIP shots of the Mk1, I'm not entirely certain if I should be posting these...

It's been gathering dust on Jaksa's HD for some time now, so yesterday we have decided to finish it for you ;)

(well. at least texture it to a reasonable degree and hand over for you to continue)

Hope you don't mind

We have discussed it internaly already, but wanted to announce it here as well, that we're about to support the Mod, which suffered from one immature modeler's behavior, with a sort of an Emergency Donation Pack.

Here's apreview on some of it's contents:

We hope this will give the guys a good motivational boost to carry on with the Mod, and let forget about the 'firestorm' mentioned.

WOOT!, omg that MK-1 is better then mine and its finished. Can anyone say stand in until I finish Operation Gladiouse :D

Yay for the donations pack "jumps up and down like a giggly school girl" ooooooo nice models, question topas what program are you using to view those 3D models, 3DsMax or another?

Edited by Foxhound
Do not quote images!

what program are you using to view those 3D models

LOL :D it's all Oxygen shots...

LOL :D it's all Oxygen shots...

:eek: You could have fooled me, mine doesn't look like that.

It would be a nice touch to have some Poles and other minor forces in there, of course.

In fact, for many nations 11th November 1918 marks "just" the end of World War 1.

For us, Poles, and several other countries in the mid-/ or eastern-European region it was the beginning of actual statehood (or continuation of long-lost independence).

PS: What I do not quite understand is what 'insurgents' you had in mind. There was no Uprising during WW1. The Wielkopolskie Uprising, first to happen, started a month after. The Silesian (all three) happened 1919-1921

Or did you mean the Blue Legions? in fact an official military unit, forming of which was approved by the Austro-Hungarian staff? :)

I am sure we may have some Polish gear to show off sooner or later at some point :)

We aim to have at least one soldier for all countries involved

Yes our aim was to have The British have every commonwealth under them, to what extent is still unknown but at least every nation that fought for the British Empire should have at least a soldier and officer, for the rest we plan on trying to do every country that fought in WWI and any other countries who may have aided set larger countries :D

Can't see the video? Click below. ;)

T6eNLJwlJfw

Abs