minimalaco

Clafghan Map 20x20 Beta Release

A great map already, and its going to get even better, we really are spoilt on here.. Cakes all round.. Plus tea of course..:D

Love this map as well......AI does struggle quite a bit though, before....Hopefully they get a little better.

Excellent news, so are you guys pushing out final and leaving it at that or are you going to keep updating in the future?

Also i assume the RPT issues with Razmisc have been fixed? :)

And is it just the low lying vilages or are there new mountainous ones aswell?

Excellent news, so are you guys pushing out final and leaving it at that or are you going to keep updating in the future?

And is it just the low lying vilages or are there new mountainous ones aswell?

Final release, and yes, yes.

With robster are working on two maps, + clafghan....3 maps :S, too much xddd

@maturin: I guess It's time to nail that config overcast issue

Yes, that is fixed already ;)

Besides towns located at valley expect some new mountainous villages aswell XD

Looking forward to the map update! Are there any new settlements and villages in the southern part of the map?

'Yes I'm really looking forward to this one, Clafghan set the bar very high for custom maps even in beta, and it will be interesting how much better they can make it. Looks to me like the map is a bit more arid, without that bright green grass everywhere.

We really are spoiled for great central asian maps lately.

With robster are working on two maps, + clafghan....3 maps :S, too much xddd

I don't doubt it's a ton of work! I just want to thank you guys for putting all that time and effort into it. Clafghan is far and away the most popular map my group runs, and we're thrilled to hear it's going to get some finishing touches!

This is great! I am currently developing a series of MP missions for Tacticalgamer.com on the CLAfghan map. Creating scripts to create mountain vehicular civilian traffic to add spice to special operations. One thing that I wish is for some flat areas in the mountains to be able to realistically place vehicles, although that may or may not be realistic in many of those hillside towns.

Anyway. Great work guys. :)

If A3 provides a bit polished editing tools... I would like to do as I wanted initially... qué tal malaco? ready for A4? :annoy: hahahaha

14odfn.jpg

This is a smashing map and I look forward to the update! Could you guys provide maybe an ETA? 1, 2, 3-4 months? The reason for why I ask is because I'm making a campaign for the 16AA and wish to know for sure when I can offer it along with the new map.

I have reinstalled CLAfghan and noticed a problem with the roads...... I cant see them. I added CLAfghan to my preset and it ads opx_objects and mb_objects. Is there any other Object packs that I should add to see the Roads? Especially through the town of lolosalam.

Gnat;2246038']Not running Operation Arrowhead or not running the ArmA2 assets?

Ahh, I was running OA only (arma 2 was installing again still) But now I am running it with OA and I can see the roads. thanks.

Ok have the new @razmisc and the new CLA beta 5(?). Still get the missing wall error... ?

Ok have the new @razmisc and the new CLA beta 5(?). Still get the missing wall error... ?

New? Razani hasn't been updated in 3 years ._.

Nor has Clafghan been updated yet, the wall fix will be in the next version (The Current Version is 1.1, and Sixupdater is the same version it just shows it as Revision 5, most likely because of SB updating keys on it.)

well it wasn't a requirement to have @razmisc on the earlier version i had. Beta4? Glad to here about the fix.

@mini: lol don't worry pal... uncle Robster is here to save the day hahahah