minimalaco

Clafghan Map 20x20 Beta Release

Hey ! there is no building in my video but it wasn't wanted.. Now I found all the required .pbo and it's great to fly arround here ! With "ok" performance on a little pc.

Has anyone made any good missions for this map? I'd love to try some with my friends. It's one of my favorites for sure already. Love just dinking around in the editor flying around or driving through the hills. :D

please fix the map grid coordinates. It's the only thing that's bugging me. Keep up the good work.

please fix the map grid coordinates. It's the only thing that's bugging me. Keep up the good work.

The map grids really need fixing...

Nice map, but, developer please, add more little villages in high moutains, maby factoryes or farms, its looks more real-in-life! Please! :)

Hmm, and more Gunja plants because - its AFGANISTAN!!!

And please PM me buildings list(walkable and not walkable) - need to make original Insurgency on your map :) Assist please :) Many Thanks!!!

Edited by J-Guid

Map impressive, I wonder about subscriptions because I could not create them because signatures did not come

please dont add any more villages, theres plenty already. honestly all i can think of that needs fixing is those dang grid co-ords.

need to make original Insurgency on your map :) Assist please :) Many Thanks!!!

Oh hell yeah! That's going to be awesome to play on this map. :yay:

Oh hell yeah! That's going to be awesome to play on this map. :yay:

Somebody can give me a required obj list?! And its realised!

Edited by J-Guid

please dont add any more villages, theres plenty already. honestly all i can think of that needs fixing is those dang grid co-ords.

Grid Coords have been fixed. You'll have them working on next release.

Awesome work, I was thinking also would it be possible for you guys to add Taliban tunnels into the side of mountains? would be amazing for COOP and MP.

Awesome work, I was thinking also would it be possible for you guys to add Taliban tunnels into the side of mountains? would be amazing for COOP and MP.

Tunnels are not really supported with Arma. The caves on the map are already a HUGE step.

Tunnels are not really supported with Arma. The caves on the map are already a HUGE step.

That's what i mean, extending those caves across the mountains but making them look taliban

Also some people have suggested not adding more villages and I totally disagree the more villages the better, it adds depth and looks great with the environment.

Also some people have suggested not adding more villages and I totally disagree the more villages the better, it adds depth and looks great with the environment.
It doesn't have to be villages, it can be single small settlements or even solo buildings.

I agree with JonPL.

Small settlements with a few walls and weed fields, single buildings here and there.

It will help the map by increasing playability. Usually, where theres buildings theres is action. Not on the side of an empty mountain.

I agree with JonPL.

Small settlements with a few walls and weed fields, single buildings here and there.

It will help the map by increasing playability. Usually, where theres buildings theres is action. Not on the side of an empty mountain.

Mountains can be very Fun^^

http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?p=2067114&postcount=2979

There are caves? Where?
-Ziggy-;2068446']there is a cave at what appears to be the "Restrepo" base. Others I have not discovered.

Check out the main/large FOB too. MASSIVE cave built into it.

Holy sh*t, this is AMAZING. Keep up the good work guys!