Sign in to follow this  
R0adki11

Nogovan Armed Forces Project

Would the OPFOR not be more kinda communist/anti government rebels? But without the air and armour? Just my 2 cents, what ever you go with I'll download it either way ;)

Would the OPFOR not be more kinda communist/anti government rebels? But without the air and armour? Just my 2 cents, what ever you go with I'll download it either way ;)

I have a few scenarios in mind, one would be for one of the Nogovan Republic Islands to break away and form its own government and then end up been backed by Russia for example. Though im not sure i will go for this idea, perhaps Kolgujev becomes a new Russian base is another alternative scenario.

Though initially doing anti government rebels would be good, as they would be a small OPFOR force that my Rangers could face off against.

Edited by R0adki11

@Thani, thats a great piece of text, if you don't mind i would like to include that on my mods website. Of course credit to yourself will be given :)

I'm fine with it you adapting my piece of text. And I urge for adaptation of it, because my understanding of the English language is only utterly basic, for I am not a native English speaking person. So permission to use is hereby given. :)

May I be so free to ask for recognition flags and/or roundels put onto the NAF vehicles? Otherwise it's hard to recognize say a NAF T-72N from an Sahrani Liberation Army T-72 which is also fully OD green. Please if you consider, opt for frontal small hull-roundel, and the cupola's of armored vehicles having a small flag/roundel aswell. Perhaps a bit too much, but atleast clear to recognize as purely Nogovan pride and excellence. And I'm curious for your modernized T-72Cz model. Is it also gonna have better specs then a standard T-72N? But ofcourse, thanks for everything so far!

*Edit* For a storyline I would suggest having the son of Troska's 2nd in command Gabriel's son be disgruntled with the way the government leads the country. And since Nogova lacks any means of natural resources besides being mainly a farmer's community at best, corruption takes place to get things done in a sped-up manner. So bribes are paid when contracts are signed for say the UH-1 Huey's being sold to the NAF. This sort of business isn't what the original Free Island Army, or FIA aka (ofp/arma coldwar crisis) Resistance stood for when it fought for their ideals to rid Nogova from Soviet invasion.

And having a growing number of disgruntled citizens, farmers and the like becoming delussioned by the government's practise to go about and buy all sorts of expensive military hardware for her NAF units, instead of investing in her civil community as a whole.. I can see the conception of the Real FIA or RFIA on Independent side become a possiblity to think of. For there is no government that isn't somehow corrupt, and young people are still full of ideals and will to fight for those, where the elderly often idly sit by and watch the show unfold before their own eyes... Until somebody takes the lead..

I hope this perhaps may inspire you R0adki11, but it's yours to use, or not use. And again permission to alter is fully yours to be had. Regards, Thani'82.

*Edit 2*: Icewindo made these FIA/Resistance, and if permission is given, these may be used as infantry. It includes Gabe/Gabriel and Victor Troska's faces. So perhaps it may make for an interesting story to have Troska survive the 1985 war, (alternative fictional history.) Or have Viktor's son also be named Viktor Troska (junior), whereby the latter resembles his father alot. (hence the faces not fully on when compared to OFP/Arma CWC faces.) http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=10060&highlight=RESISTANCE%2BUNITS%2BFIA All that would be needed are the recognition-markings on vehicles to be made. I wish you luck with perhaps getting permission if you wish to go for this optional approach.

Edited by Thani '82
Adding storyline suggestion./Adding unit reference.

I do plan eventually to add vehicle flags and identification. Need to find a symbol to represent the Nogovan Light Horse or I may just a simple roundel.

The T72cz will be an upgraded T72 with better stats, I intend to use the upgraded T72 which is in the ACR DLC.

Also thanks for the ideas about an OPFOR, some good ideas there. I will certainly add them to my list of possible scenarios. One aspect I want to add is that the Nogovan Republic (Nogova, Everon and Malden) now has oil and gas found in its territory waters which would make it attractive for any OPFOR to try to take those resources.

Edited by R0adki11

Kolujev (could never spell it lol) rebels trying to disrupt the oil process?

Kolujev (could never spell it lol) rebels trying to disrupt the oil process?

Could you please expand a bit more on that scenario? Why do the Kolgujev Rebels rebel against the NAF, and what resources does Kolgujev island have to make the islanders prosper? Kolgujev is still a heap of ruins, even on the Kolgujev 2010 map.. Nothing is rebuild, a whole scene of wrecked villages, and worn down military camps.. I wonder how the heck anyone is willing to live there.. Allthough I like the sound of Kolgujev Rebels equally as my earlier response to R0adki11's. :) If you do wish to explain, thanks for doing so!

hmm off the top of my head...

After the OFP events the island was rebuilt by the US forces and the islanders. However due to it's past the Nogova Gov. mistreat the islander and refuse to allow it join the umbrella of the other islands. As the Nogova islands thrive, Kolgujev declines once more (explaining the run down island even now) so some take arms and attack the Nogova islands...like I said of the top of my head :p might not be perfect or fit :D

@Slatts,

Its welcome to exchange ideas. I agree with your approach being a most interesting one alternative to mine, but I hope many more people will suggest ideas for R0adki11 to use. Top of the head or not, any help is welcome. So thanks for your added explanation.

I would like to expand on the humanitarian crisis going on on Kolgujev, with civilians living in tent-cities. (easy to recreate in editor.) spread around the villages found on the island, as makeshift repairs to buildings indeed didn't last the test of time, and corroded away.

One major setting for disturbances is shortage of food in society. I bet the Kolgujevians have such a situation, since their food is imported because they lack farmland, Russia being a major supplier of grain and other goods for the population. Thus the hang towards Russia's support to solve the 'Nogovan Matter', Nogova once again set against the Russians with for starters the Kolgujev Resistance/Rebels fighting for independence in underdog/guerrilla war fighting off the NAF's occupation of Kolgujev Island proper.. What'd ya say?

*Edit*

For the Kolgujev Rebels, I would like to suggest of using BIS's Independent/Opfor armed civilians, and mainly technicals and perhaps a V3S Praga truck and expanding the units with more sorts of load-outs like adding RPG-7's for full insurgency effect. The Russians probably hate to see (armed) civilian clad folks being killed, and thus intervene on their behalf.. (with previously mentioned reasons as for why.)

Edited by Thani '82
adding some stuff that I forgot about..

So NAF tries to take the island and Russia arms the rebels to fight them off?

If R0adkill opts for this approach, then probably yes I suppose.. It certainly could be an option, but in your suggestion I'd like to see the rebels blend in with the local population just like what happened in Iraq and also in Afghanistan.

@Slatts and Thani '82 some great ideas there. I have a few thoughts myself:

After the events in the 1980s and particularly after the Operation Flashpoint crisis. Kolgujev was rebuilt by the US forces and its new islanders. These new settler had decided to come over from other islands such as Everon, Malden, Nogova and even Russia. Alot of people had ties to Kolgujev before the Soviets moved in and removed the population and turned it into an exclusive military island.

These new islanders would then became to be known as Kolgujevians, the island was rebuilt but did not prosper compared to the other islands in the Nogova Islands Chain. It didn't help the current Nogovan Gov, is reluctant to invite the Kolgujevians into the republic as they doe not trust the former Soviet/Russian island.

Also the island did not proper as the island lacks proper farmland for food production, as much of the land has mine fields left behind by the Soviets. Although some of the land can be farmed its not enough to support the population of the island. Which has meant most of their food is imported , Russia being a major supplier of grain and other goods for the population of the island. Also there are some small mining and logging going on the island alot of these are been done by the Nogovan Mining and Logging Company which employs Kolgujevians to do the work. Recently Oil and Gas Reserves have been found throughout most of the Nogovan Island Chain which has sparked interest outside the islands including Russia.

Infrastructure of the Island is quite basic, some of the building are beyond repair especially in the abandoned former Soviet Military bases, however some of the Villages have been rebuilt and contain all the sort of things you would expect in an small island republic. The Island is Governed by a small government which represents the people, although recently there have been calls by alot of the population for the government to go and for the Island to become part of Russia. As this could mean better access to funding.

The Island has several small ports, but no funding to build a bigger one. Also with no airport or runway this has not helped the growth of the island.

Military of the Island is quite basic, the Kolgujev Defence Force is lightly armed and equipped. They are more like weekend Militia, and have a nickname of the Kolgujev Rebels. Though recent backing by a anonymous country has meant new equipment is coming through to them.

Recently Russia has been seeking an agreement with the Island, to build a runway and small radar installation. This is development is a concern to the Nogovan Republic, which still hold resentment of Russia after the wars in the 1980s.

I will add more later, comments would be appreciated :)

---

With this in mind one scenario is that a small contingent of Nogovan Light Infantry is sent to protect the newly formed Nogovan Drilling company which is drilling on Kolgujev. When the mining camp/convoy is attacked by the Kolgujev Rebels many Light Infantry are killed or taken hostage. This then leads Nogova to send in troops to rescue the hostages.

Edited by R0adki11

I would like to add a suggestion to check upon the Nogova Light Infantry group. Those are bugged and only show a single MG-gunner ingame. Desert and Woodland Paratroopers have no such problem however. That said, I also support the earlier mentioned idea of adding more type of groups to NAF, like MG-section, AT-section, Armor platoon (both T-72/T-55 or lead-tank T-72N, and rest T-55AM etc, etc.)

Another suggestion I'd like to add is to call for two types of Opfor under the same faction but with differing styles added to them. Kolgujev Rebels consisting of armed civilians with broader range of weaponry added to their slots then basically found ingame by BIS's hands. Think of adding RPG-7, RPK mg, and a rare AK-74. Their vehicles should consist of Technicals Motorbike and V3S in civilian color, just as already available ingame, or atleast in Operation Arrowhead that is.. Their group should then be Squad, MG-team, RPG-team (consisting of say 3 RPG-civilians and an AK toting civvie clad unit.), and along with it a technicals using group... Well etcetera. See how you'd like to fill it in. :)

Then there is the Kolgujev Defence Force as you mentioned earlier on, but these consist of ex-NAF personnel, and old former FIA-Resistance members having the knowledge how to operate more advanced vehicles like armor, helo's and etc. Their uniform should be a mix-match of both confiscated NAF-equipment like helmets, and old Soviet 1985 era uniforms like having trousers or jacket KLMK http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/File:OFP_AK74_1.jpg and http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/File:OFPTT33-1.jpg like how the Soviets originally appeared as in OFP:CWC/Arma: CWC. Mixed with that is OFP's Resistance/FIA units camouflage http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/File:OFPAUG-3rd.jpg and http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=10059&highlight=FIA to make it look like a situation of abandoned military warehouses and depots used to stock on uniforms, supplies, and weaponry. Added to that rusty vehicles like tanks where Marseille created an addon of having Rusty BIS-Green Vehicles added to NAPA side if I'm correct. If permission for reconfiguration, and alteration is given, it should take you a lot less work to be done.. Remember, Kolgujev was a giant military base, and not all military vehicles were destroyed, but rather left to rot and decay stored outside and inside depots dotting the island.. (Spares from Guba's Soviet occupation of the island.)

I hope this may prove useful to you R0adki11. :) And sorry for my bad English.. As I said before, I'm not a native speaker of it.

Edited by Thani '82

Some great thoughts on the groups, i will look at adding new ones in my Next update. I also like your ideas concerning the OPFOR forces, some good ideas there. The Armed Civilians would be quite easy to do, since i can use what is already in game. I like your thinking of the Kolgujev Defence Force i will look at using your suggests as a basis :).

hmmm could give them the old alpenflauge like thani82 said, a few wearing the older klmk or kzs mix matches, then from there just mixes of the czech m52's and old pasgt kevlar's "naf helmets".

possibly might want to look into SLA and RACS from arma1 models, and using a few arma 2 chedaki or a hand piked selection of russian models like the officer or using the sla officer, so on so forth could save you a bit of time.

I would like to add a suggestion to check upon the Nogova Light Infantry group. Those are bugged and only show a single MG-gunner ingame. Desert and Woodland Paratroopers have no such problem however. That said' date=' I also support the earlier mentioned idea of adding more type of groups to NAF, like MG-section, AT-section, Armor platoon (both T-72/T-55 or lead-tank T-72N, and rest T-55AM etc, etc.) [/quote']

I checked the Light Infantry group, i can't seen any issue with this group. I only actually gave them a M240, the light infantry don't get access to the MK48 its a Paratrooper only weapon. I will certainly look at more groups in the future.

Another suggestion I'd like to add is to call for two types of Opfor under the same faction but with differing styles added to them. Kolgujev Rebels consisting of armed civilians with broader range of weaponry added to their slots then basically found ingame by BIS's hands. Think of adding RPG-7' date=' RPK mg, and a rare AK-74. Their vehicles should consist of Technicals Motorbike and V3S in civilian color, just as already available ingame, or atleast in Operation Arrowhead that is.. Their group should then be Squad, MG-team, RPG-team (consisting of say 3 RPG-civilians and an AK toting civvie clad unit.), and along with it a technicals using group... Well etcetera. See how you'd like to fill it in. :)[/quote']

I like this idea for the Kolgujev Rebels it allows more flexibility, it also doesnt stop the Kolgujev Rebels from setting up a camp in the Nogovan Mountains or Malden hills etc.

Then there is the Kolgujev Defence Force as you mentioned earlier on' date=' but these consist of ex-NAF personnel, and old former FIA-Resistance members having the knowledge how to operate more advanced vehicles like armor, helo's and etc. Their uniform should be a mix-match of both confiscated NAF-equipment like helmets, and old Soviet 1985 era uniforms like having trousers or jacket KLMK [url']http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/File:OFP_AK74_1.jpg[/url] and http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/File:OFPTT33-1.jpg like how the Soviets originally appeared as in OFP:CWC/Arma: CWC. Mixed with that is OFP's Resistance/FIA units camouflage http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/File:OFPAUG-3rd.jpg and http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=10059&highlight=FIA to make it look like a situation of abandoned military warehouses and depots used to stock on uniforms, supplies, and weaponry. Added to that rusty vehicles like tanks where Marseille created an addon of having Rusty BIS-Green Vehicles added to NAPA side if I'm correct. If permission for reconfiguration, and alteration is given, it should take you a lot less work to be done.. Remember, Kolgujev was a giant military base, and not all military vehicles were destroyed, but rather left to rot and decay stored outside and inside depots dotting the island.. (Spares from Guba's Soviet occupation of the island.)

I hope this may prove useful to you R0adki11. :) And sorry for my bad English.. As I said before, I'm not a native speaker of it.

The Kolgujev Defence Force or KDF i will use your ideas of uniforms etc and equipment. The rusty vehicles would be a good idea to add variety, i think i would make the KDF on the Independent side so that they could be friendly towards to the NAF, fighting with the rebels or neither so that the NAF and the rebels are all regarded as an enemy.

Some intial thoughts on equipment for the KDF would be:

AK47, PKM, RPGs, RPKs, FnFals, G3, Uaz, Ural, V3S, T55 (gifted by NAF?), T72, Mi8/Mi17, Mi24?, An-2 for the field runaway on the coast.

I would add a T80 but i would imagine these would have been removed by the Soviet when they withdrew in the 1980s.

hmmm could give them the old alpenflauge like thani82 said, a few wearing the older klmk or kzs mix matches, then from there just mixes of the czech m52's and old pasgt kevlar's "naf helmets".

possibly might want to look into SLA and RACS from arma1 models, and using a few arma 2 chedaki or a hand piked selection of russian models like the officer or using the sla officer, so on so forth could save you a bit of time.

chedaki, and SLA could be some good model ideas :)

Edited by R0adki11

Hi,

R0adki11, the issue I happen to have with the current Light Infantry squad in the editor, is that there only appears a sole Machinegunner-icon on the map, and no Officer/Squad Leader, no RPG/AT gunner, no medic, etc. Only the Machinegunner appears in game on the 2-D map, and in 3-d in preview/saved games.. I hope this may provide you some information, if it is still an issue though.. Could be that you somehow squashed that nasty group-bug already.. If so, nevermind, and hopefully I'll see the result in the next update.

As for the KDF, I originally intended them to be on the same side as the Kolgujev Rebels, but Independent Side is also fine, its your call after all. :) But true, this way it gives more options ingame. Oh, and before I forget, are you going to give the Kolgujev Rebels BTR-40 and T-34/85 for armor? Rumors circulate that a host of unknown folk robbed materiel from the NoeBISka Military Museum* Perhaps it were those Kolgujev Rebels hunting for some hard needed solid steel.

(*: NoeBISka is based on the real life Russian Kubinka armor museum, but built the Nogovan way; Several large aircraft-hangars grouped closely together, filled with spoils of war and other victory loot, including a sole captured T-80 BV tank nicknamed 'Angelina', after Guba's female secretary who died in service to Soviet general Guba, being the museum's pride.)

As for the ChDKz/Chedaki models, is it possible to transplant backpacks onto civilian models? That way the KR has long-distance foot-patrol capabilities, or an extra amount of munitions due to the few magazine slots available in standard ArmA-2 armed-civilian mode.

The Alice-backpack would also fit the KDF nicely, as it was that kind of backpack that was worn by members of the old FIA in OFP/ArmA-CWC/Resistance days. :) Anyways, I wish you much luck with further developing the mod, and thanks for your considerations.

Edited by Thani '82

Hi' date='

R0adki11, the issue I happen to have with the current Light Infantry squad in the editor, is that there only appears a sole Machinegunner-icon on the map, and no Officer/Squad Leader, no RPG/AT gunner, no medic, etc. Only the Machinegunner appears in game on the 2-D map, and in 3-d in preview/saved games.. I hope this may provide you some information, if it is still an issue though.. Could be that you somehow squashed that nasty group-bug already.. If so, nevermind, and hopefully I'll see the result in the next update.[/quote']

I am abit confused as to what is happening for you to see this error, can i just check that you have the latest version of the mod? If it is an error, its abit odd that none of my beta testers picked up on it, i will check later when im home from work.

As for the KDF' date=' I originally intended them to be on the same side as the Kolgujev Rebels, but Independent Side is also fine, its your call after all. :) But true, this way it gives more options ingame. Oh, and before I forget, are you going to give the Kolgujev Rebels BTR-40 and T-34/85 for armor? Rumors circulate that a host of unknown folk robbed materiel from the NoeBISka Military Museum* Perhaps it were those Kolgujev Rebels hunting for some hard needed solid steel.

(*: NoeBISka is based on the real life Russian Kubinka armor museum, but built the Nogovan way; Several large aircraft-hangars grouped closely together, filled with spoils of war and other victory loot, including a sole captured T-80 BV tank nicknamed 'Angelina', after Guba's female secretary who died in service to Soviet general Guba, being the museum's pride.)[/quote']

Nice idea regarding the museum, i will give them a BTR-40 but not T-34/85 as these weren't used in the OFP History, they will get access to T55s. Then again its possible some working T-34/85 were stolen from the museum. :)

As for the ChDKz/Chedaki models' date=' is it possible to transplant backpacks onto civilian models? That way the KR has long-distance foot-patrol capabilities, or an extra amount of munitions due to the few magazine slots available in standard ArmA-2 armed-civilian mode.

The Alice-backpack would also fit the KDF nicely, as it was that kind of backpack that was worn by members of the old FIA in OFP/ArmA-CWC/Resistance days. :) Anyways, I wish you much luck with further developing the mod, and thanks for your considerations.[/quote']

Although i might use the ChDKz/Chedaki, i may decide to make my own models altogether, including KR too :)

Edited by R0adki11

@R0adki11: I'm sorry for the inconvenience, I meant Light Infantry section. The grenade-launcher has issues there showing the following error: No Entry 'bin/CfgVehicles.rki_nli_riflemangl'. The Light Infantry squad issue was based on older released content, where I didn't had the latest 1.2. Again my apologies for the errorneous message having been conveyed to you.

@R0adki11: I'm sorry for the inconvenience' date=' I meant Light Infantry section. The grenade-launcher has issues there showing the following error: No Entry 'bin/CfgVehicles.rki_nli_riflemangl'. The Light Infantry squad issue was based on older released content, where I didn't had the latest 1.2. Again my apologies for the errorneous message having been conveyed to you.[/quote']

No worries, glad we resolved the issue. I hope you will like the update, lots of new content :)

I'd go with just a T-55 tank, and maybe the NAPA models? I can't see a run down country's rebels maintaining a T-72 or hind for very long. Or if they did have them only very few..suppose leave it up to the mission maker ;)

You know for weapons, I could see a lot of those cats having vz58's, I mean the FIA had loads of them, ACR has several variants and of course ak74's and 47's akm's ect, and it would sort of fit the lore, I mean for example the rebels I could see them being Russian back so they would have russian weapons, but the Goverment/territorial troops being western or a third party funded so possibly vz's and uk59 for them.

I'd go with just a T-55 tank, and maybe the NAPA models? I can't see a run down country's rebels maintaining a T-72 or hind for very long. Or if they did have them only very few..suppose leave it up to the mission maker ;)

The NAPA models could be a good call, as their camo would work well for Malden, Everon, Nogova or Kolgujev. The rebels i was thinking of been called the Kolgujev Rebels, but im not leaning them to be called the RFIA (Real Freedom Independent Army), essentially communist backed rebels, supplied by an unknown party. They could be based on any of the islands, Technicals, Motorbikes and VS3s would be their equipment.

You know for weapons, I could see a lot of those cats having vz58's, I mean the FIA had loads of them, ACR has several variants and of course ak74's and 47's akm's ect, and it would sort of fit the lore, I mean for example the rebels I could see them being Russian back so they would have russian weapons, but the Goverment/territorial troops being western or a third party funded so possibly vz's and uk59 for them.

Some good ideas for weapons, i will start putting all of this information together :)

Some initial things i have decided, i will add the RFIA (Real Freedom Independent Army) on Independent and OPFOR Sides. I will also add the KDF (Kolgujev Defence Force) on Independent and OPFOR Sides. So the mission maker has more choice :)

Edited by R0adki11

Lol, follow the warlord, and have several of those around. :D Those options on having them on both Independent ánd Opfor side makes for some great splintered faction gun-brawl capabilities. Well thought off on the options R0adki11, this makes it definately interesting! I almost feel sorry for them NAF boys: All versus each other, and everybody versus NAF. Tastes like War Soup.

*Edit*: Maybe this sounds obvious to some...

@R0adki11: Are the RFIA meant to be the one and same as 'Kolgujev Rebels' faction? Or is the latter a whole different group? Just asking for clarity, and thank you for answering.

Edited by Thani '82
'nother question added.

Lol' date=' follow the warlord, and have several of those around. :D Those options on having them on both Independent ánd Opfor side makes for some great splintered faction gun-brawl capabilities. Well thought off on the options R0adki11, this makes it definately interesting! I almost feel sorry for them NAF boys: All versus each other, and everybody versus NAF. Tastes like War Soup.

*Edit*: Maybe this sounds obvious to some...

@R0adki11: Are the RFIA meant to be the one and same as 'Kolgujev Rebels' faction? Or is the latter a whole different group? Just asking for clarity, and thank you for answering.[/quote']

I see the KDF being like a militia force, semi professional army. In most scenarios they could be sided with the NAF fighting against the rebels. The KDF i may rename to Kolgujev Armed Forces, so that way they can be used in either scenario. As in the OPFOR they scenario they could be backed by Russia, or in the Independent Scenario they are backed by the NAF or some other nation. As i can see in the independent scenario, they could be trying to become part of the Nogovan Republic which is why they work closely with the NAF.

The RFIA and Kolgujev Rebels will be the one and the same, by choosing the RFIA name it means they can fit more scenarios, on Everon, Malden, Nogova and Kolgujev. Though i may have a faction structure for the RFIA like the following:

RFIA

- Kolgujev Rebels

- Everon Rebels

- Nogovan Rebels

- RFIA Rebels

Which means each rebel group, could have its own identify and even weapon types, but i don't want to create to more work for myself.

Cheers

I would suggest to stick to the concept of having a single RFIA, as they already encompass the hemisphere of the other islands and Nogova mainland.

For their recognition emblem a simple light-grey 'R F I A' phrase would do fine for their vehicle/air roundel.. Kind of just like what can be seen on the original OFP T-55 tank which bore the letters 'F I A' on its flanks and rear of the cupola.

Alternatively (for KDF/KAF) have the cupola-flanks and rear also fitted with continuous vertical stripes of darkgreen. Kind of like a Danish flag, but with one leg partially missing on the tank's barrel side. This was seen on FIA Resistance armor like the captured T-72 tank. It's still visible on video's on youtube that are about the original BIS FIA.

I for one certainly do hope you eventually are willing to apply the light-grey letters-emblem to the Rebels-faction vehicles, and the stripes-emblem to the KDF/KAF vehicles' recognition scheme. Both those options - if you wish to do them, have a nice reference to the original OFP FIA Resistance to them. Would be a nice touch of historical reference I presume. :cool:

With that said, thanks for reading, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Edited by Thani '82
adding example video