Sign in to follow this  
R0adki11

Nogovan Armed Forces Project

Hope this is going well, I'm taking a keen interest in how this progresses. You may want to ask someone from Unsung mod if you can use one of there UH1 helicopters as the OA one can only fit 5 passengers in for some reason!

Hope this is going well, I'm taking a keen interest in how this progresses. You may want to ask someone from Unsung mod if you can use one of there UH1 helicopters as the OA one can only fit 5 passengers in for some reason!

The OA model has been made like, its due to the cargo proxies. To increase the Helicopters lift capacity of Nogovan Armed Forces, im planning to either have an Mi8 or CH-47 Chinook

Edited by R0adki11

M53/59 PRAGA V3S would be a cool edition for a spaag. What kind of help do you need for this project? how long did it take you to learn to use oxygen?

The VS3 would be cool with green canvas for military use.

If i can help out let me know!

M53/59 PRAGA V3S would be a cool edition for a spaag. What kind of help do you need for this project? how long did it take you to learn to use oxygen?

The VS3 would be cool with green canvas for military use.

If i can help out let me know!

All of these addons that i have released so far are all reskins of Vehicles, or units which can be found in game already, i haven't needed to use Oxygen only config and Photoshop work. To learn Oxygen it took me awhile experimenting, i still dont understand everything, i've been doing stuff since OFP. It took me a few weeks, but this was when i've had free time after work.

Thanks for the suggestion of the M53/59 PRAGA, i think the CSLA have one. I may have to speak to them for permission for their lovely model.

Regarding help at the moment, im only looking for some one who can work better magic in Photoshop. Otherwise im just aiming to get some Tanks out and then the Mod will have vehicles represented in all elements

Cool, i've just seen some photo's of the NAF soldiers with the FN FAL but it looks like the british SLR version. This would look awesome if your going for low tech, was there any reason for the change to the G3?

Cool, i've just seen some photo's of the NAF soldiers with the FN FAL but it looks like the british SLR version. This would look awesome if your going for low tech, was there any reason for the change to the G3?

I changed to a G3 compared to the FNFAL for Arma2 as the G3 can carry an m203. The FNFAL although can carry an M203 with a special adapter at the time of when i made the Nogovan Light Infantry, OA hadn't been released and Vilas's weapon pack had G3s with m203, no fnfal with an m203.

FNFAL and G3s are battle rifles which were developed at the same time period, i may reintroduce the FNFals when i release my Nogovan Reservists.

Edited by R0adki11

Is there a FN FAL pack out?
there are FnFals included in Vilias's weapon pack. there maybe other packs, best to search armedassault.info or armaholic, please keep on topic.

Back on topic, Nogovan T55 is almost ready for release, also have completed some texture tweaks on my Paratroopers, Light Infantry and Crew addons to remove the flash which displayed Czech.

there are FnFals included in Vilias's weapon pack. there maybe other packs, best to search armedassault.info or armaholic, please keep on topic.

Back on topic, Nogovan T55 is almost ready for release, also have completed some texture tweaks on my Paratroopers, Light Infantry and Crew addons to remove the flash which displayed Czech.

Great, is it a retextured Takistani T55? I only ask because it sorely needs a dshk 12.7mm on the commanders cupola.

Looking forward to the retextured units. Hopefully they will be available today as i'm off to Hamburg tomorrow to work for 2 weeks.

Great, is it a retextured Takistani T55? I only ask because it sorely needs a dshk 12.7mm on the commanders cupola.

Looking forward to the retextured units. Hopefully they will be available today as i'm off to Hamburg tomorrow to work for 2 weeks.

It is a rextured Takistani T55, retextured units will not be ready today, im planning on adding a few more classes to the units, in particular some Pathfinders to my Paratroopers with some more exotic weaponry. Also i need to test them before i release them.

Are you still going to use a BMP2 also? Have you thought about a BMP1?

Also I'm not sure who has one but a ZSU-57-2 anti-aircraft gun would be cool as well because there shit!

Edited by NickLomas
Because I type like a spazz

Are you still going to use a BMP2 also? Have you thought about a BMP1?

Also I'm not sure who has one but a ZSU-57-2 anti-aircraft gun would be cool as well because there shit!

Thanks for the comments and suggestions, im thinking of having a BMP1 and BMP2, a polite request can you please post in the discussion thread for my project. Im trying to keep this thread for only releases. Any WIP will be posted in my Discussion thread, which can be found here http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=83810&page=11

I will have to see about any new releases, busy time at work and in my life at the moment.

Edited by R0adki11

Are the paratroopers boots mean't to be desert boots?

Also when i face off these versus an OPFOR unit i find the Nogavan troops are less willing to engage. The Team leader gives a hand signal and runs off (and gets shot) and only half the squad actually fire?

Are the paratroopers boots mean't to be desert boots?

Also when i face off these versus an OPFOR unit i find the Nogavan troops are less willing to engage. The Team leader gives a hand signal and runs off (and gets shot) and only half the squad actually fire?

Paratroopers have desert boots as they are a reskin of the czech troops, they may change eventually, hey will do as they are for the moment. Troops not engaging never had an issues in my testing, they worked fine with waypoints.

Vilas had a BMP1 and T55 in his P85 pack.If you could his permission (he has been banned here AFAIK) you could make a retexture.

Vilas had a BMP1 and T55 in his P85 pack.If you could his permission (he has been banned here AFAIK) you could make a retexture.

thanks for the suggestion, i am aware of the BMP1 and T55. I have a BMP1 ready, regarding the T55 its not his work he has permission from another addon maker for that addon.

also currently my project has sort of stalled, time for addon making has decreased with gaining a job promotion.

Updates:

Today im releasing some updated and some new releases :)

Today im updating my Nogovan Light Infantry Units to use the ACR model as i prefer these over the CDF models, the updated units use the same .pbo name and classes and loadouts so they won't break any missions created with these units.

http://naf.8bit-online.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Nogovan-Light-Infantry.jpg

Please download from: Nogovan Light Infantry 1.3

However they do now require my backpacks addon now.

Also im releasing an updated version of my Nogovan Crew addon, this now includes an TankCrew Model.

http://naf.8bit-online.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/tankcrew.jpg

Please download from: Nogovan Crew

Also i am releasing an Armour Pack, this is to fill the gap of lack of armoured units in the NAF arsenal, im including a T72 in the pack as the NAF will be upgrading their armoured units slowly. In the future i will be releasing a second armour pack which will include T55 variants and MTLB.

http://naf.8bit-online.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/bmp2.jpg

Please download from: Nogovan Armour

Please note the armoured pack requires the Crew Pack

Edited by R0adki11

New on front page at Armed Assault.info

Link to mirror :

Nogovan Armour Pack [CO] (v 1.0) : http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?game=1&cat=addons&id=1900

Needed :

Nogovan Crew Pack [CO] (v 1.2) : http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?game=1&cat=addons&id=1715&game=1

Nogovan Light Infantry Soldiers Pack [CO] (v 1.3) : http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?game=1&cat=addons&id=1685&game=1

Excellent! Thanks R0adki11 :yay:

Thanks -Martin- :)

@Foxhound and Old Bear thank you both for alternative downloads and news :)

Edited by R0adki11

New Release - Nogovan Mi8 CO

Screenshot:

http://naf.8bit-online.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/mi8.jpg

http://naf.8bit-online.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/mi8_2.jpg

This provides Nogovan Forces an Mi8, only a transport version at the moment. Im undecided if will add a rocket version.

Download

Please download from: Nogovan Mi8

Requires:

My Nogovan Crew Addon

Edited by R0adki11
added another image link :)

Do like! Clean Mi8 is what lacks in most A2 factions!