Sign in to follow this  
hankyanik

Problems with Patch 1.59

I have two digital copies of Arma. Arma2 from Steam OA from sprocket PMC from sprocket. However i am getting this error when trying to launch

"the program can't star because MSVCP100.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem"

as well when i am installing the patch i get a Wrong CD Key error and the install messes up. But says successfully installed. I have a couple of buddies that have this same problem. We have tried numerous downloads and nothing

any help?

I have the same missing .dll as hank. I've tried downloading and replacing the missing .dll/.dlls and then I'm given a no entry point error as well. Anybody have any idea.

edit: even if running a 64 bit operating system you need to download and install the 32 bit c++ found here http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=a7b7a05e-6de6-4d3a-a423-37bf0912db84

Should fix you up.

Edited by purpheart23
Problem solved

If you are running ACRE uninstall it seems to be a problem with the Jayarma2.lib file updating. Uninstall ACRE then reinstall ACRE without updating and it will work. Did for me.

Apparently Sickboy is working on a hot fix so i have heard

Oh cool, yeah i just downloaded and installed the c++ and everything was status quo. Cheers.

I'm having a problem since patch 1.59 where my screen flickers bright green constantly whenever I startup Arma 2 / OA. This happens both with mods and without mods.

I have two digital copies of Arma. Arma2 from Steam OA from sprocket PMC from sprocket. However i am getting this error when trying to launch

"the program can't star because MSVCP100.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem"

as well when i am installing the patch i get a Wrong CD Key error and the install messes up. But says successfully installed. I have a couple of buddies that have this same problem. We have tried numerous downloads and nothing

any help?

try the last MS Visual C++ 2010 SP1:

x86

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=c32f406a-f8fc-4164-b6eb-5328b8578f03

x64

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=c68ccbb6-75ef-4c9d-a326-879eab4fcdf8

also for the sprocket please read the

on each Sprocket download page is just under the main download this :

Did you receive missing 'msvcp71.dll' message while using the downloader? Then just download these two DLL files: MSVCP71.DLL and msvcr71.dll and place them in the same directory as your sprocket.exe downloader

if You still have problem then please contact Sprocket support