Sign in to follow this  
nkenny

sooo.... its 1st of april

Nice one. This thread is a good laugh. :)

Thought I join the bandwagon :)

I love the &! one btw :)

But really, no April Fools joke by BIS?! This can't be!

But really, no April Fools joke by BIS?! This can't be!

this => http://takeonthegame.com/zombies/

April Fools' day started early this year.

So many jokes (even before BI kicked in). :smile:

Edited by Lonestar

Is it just me, or are there some hints in there that the whole Take On Helicopters thing is one big joke? I mean:

Undead Lead, Karel 'hollywood' Moricky noted: "After the rather flat reception to our announce trailer, we felt we really needed to raise our game...

Is it just me, or are there some hints in there that the whole Take On Helicopters thing is one big joke? I mean:
We g0ts Wham'ed!

We g0ts Wham'ed!

Indeed, that appears to be the case, my dear Watson. :D

It might just be me, Sickboy, but unfortunately none of those pictures are loading for me. :confused:

But 50+... Wow. :D

Not the case mate, just an aprils fools joke ran (like) wild(fire).

It most definitely is NOT an April fools joke. I and the chaps who started it are showing our solidarity and support for a fallen comrade.

It most definitely is NOT an April fools joke. I and the chaps who started it are showing our solidarity and support for a fallen comrade.
Then it's something else to different people. The loads of people i've linked/asked to join in, certainly are in it for the fun / creativity, and not for that bull (which should get real bans - falling under the rule of no protests / discussion of mod decisions ;)).

Im actually for real on that subject - if people don't want to get banned/post restricted (for puny 7 days!) they should learn to behave and follow forum rules, no flame bait, certainly when you got multiple warnings / infractions on the subject already. No matter who or what you are or represent.

You showing solidarity/support for that - well, ...

It might just be me, Sickboy, but unfortunately none of those pictures are loading for me. :confused:

But 50+... Wow. :D

:D

Some guys that had issues either had an adblocker enabled, or some funky browser, reports working fine on Firefox, Chrome and IE8/9.

Edited by Sickboy

Ah yes, disabled my adblocker and they work. Silly me. :o

I maruk you, you maruk me, he maruks us...he has been maruked. That's kind of Czech. (Irregular form of "to marek").

Edited by ProfTournesol

We don't get Manned after joining as a Banmen in the BannedWagon? I could use a Tan though.

awe... uh... bannedsome :D