Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead & Reinforcements, version 1.59 - Patch released

:) Thank you so much bro. I thought there is a way to do it without any launcher:o

This Launcher works awesome. I dont have steam but my bro uses it for his.

:) Thank you so much bro. I thought there is a way to do it without any launcher:o

There probably is, but I figured it was a good excuse to pimp that launcher anyways :P

Can someone teach me how to do it? Run CO without starting Steam?

Is it the _runA2CO.cmd thing?:confused:

There is a way to play games using Steam OFFLINE.

I love this patch. Now I can lead a platoon without using High Command module. Though it has always been able to have 30+ units under your command before, but it was quite hard. With recent patch, by assigning squads to team Red, Green and Blue, now I can easily press SHIFT+F1 to select team Red (Squad 1), SHIFT+F2 to select squad 2 and so on. Then order them around.

Now it doesnt matter if someones dies, SHIFT+F1 will always select Team Red. Whereas before this patch, SHIFT+F[number] will select all member of the same colour with the corresponding unit of the F[number] key.

In short, it's really a big improvement in squad management in my book. Thanks BIS

Wasn't 1.60 supposed to be out soon , or did I read that wrong ?

Wasn't 1.60 supposed to be out soon , or did I read that wrong?

It will probably accompany whatever expansion BIS are currently hinting at. (Assuming it is an expansion.)

It's also hard to say due to the lack of beta patches. Usually when you start seeing them roll in beta patches every 1 or 2 days, you are weeks or even days from a stable release.

Hi all if this dont belong here I am sorry but I was hoping some one could answer this for me.

I played an COOP game a long time ago and I was playing as spotter and my mate was sniper.

I was trying to inform my mate of where his shots where going BUT I could not due to the fact that ARMA does not broadcast shots for all players further than I think it is 500m.

Well that of course is no good for sniper and spotter.

Has this been addressed in this patch?.

Thanks

Will these patches for OA only be released on the forums? I can't find this patch or any update (not server related) related to CO/OA on the official A2/OA Website under game updates. I do see PMC and British forces on the website though, just not anything related to client updates on the game website.

If you would have looked around you would have found it, there is just no space in the little "latest updates" section. Just go to supply depot (via the top bar) > game updates and it should be in the list on the website (scroll down).

If you would have looked around you would have found it, there is just no space in the little "latest updates" section. Just go to supply depot (via the top bar) > game updates and it should be in the list on the website (scroll down).

Yeah I missed it (ARMA2OA & RFT Patch 1.59), thank you.

Hi gents,

I installed OA patch 1.59 and I found a bug with vegetation rendering.

The vegetation / grass gets white (or untextured) and there's no way to fix that problem.

I tried re-installing the game and the patch two times, re-setting video options ect... but no solution.

I'm still playing with 1.57 version...

Any idea ?

Does anyone has experienced the same bug as I did ?

Thanks in advance.

(My PC performance: AMD Phenom 8450 Triple Core, 3 GB Ram, ATI Radeon HD 4800)

Use a different/lower AA settings game. If it doesn't go away, you probably force AA via drivers - fix that.

Do a search on Atoc which came with 1.59. There are loads of posts about this issue. Most people recommend turning it off or reducing setting. In your Arma cfg (in documents if I recall)