Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

A2OA Linux Server beta 1.59.79548

Thanks! It was your help that really allowed me to do this. :)

Just updated - it now handles the detailed and basic info packets. In addition, some iptables rules will be required (you can paste these into a shell):

iptables -A OUTPUT -s YOUR.SERVER.IP/32 -d YOUR.SERVER.IP/32 -p udp -m udp -j ACCEPT
iptables -A OUTPUT -s YOUR.SERVER.IP/32 -p udp -m udp --sport ARMA_SERVER_PORT -m string --string "da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709" --algo bm --to 65535 -j DROP

Replace the server IP and port of course. (The second rule only needs to be placed once, and make sure it appears _before_ the DROP line. If you need to, you can use iptables-save and iptables-restore to adjust the order easily.)

Nice job, I bet you could do this fairly easily using iptables NFQUEUE and the nfqueue gem where you could just modify the packet..

Nice job, I bet you could do this fairly easily using iptables NFQUEUE and the nfqueue gem where you could just modify the packet..

Nice. I was looking around for something like that, but all I could find was an outdated string-replace patch that only works under 2.4. I'll take a look at that.

just note,

there is no Gamespy Query v3 protocol, it's just last version of Gamespy v2 protocol with challenge enabled and multipackets

This may be a stupid question, but does anyone have an idea why my modline isnt working?

./server -config=server.cfg -port=2302 -cpucount=2 -mod=@hellskitchen

for example

edit: never mind, turns out it was working. :D

Edited by TimRiceSE