Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

Introducing Take On Helicopters by Bohemia Interactive

Hello everyone, we're excited to announce a new project in development - Take On Helicopters.

The brand new helicopter game from Bohemia Interactive. Take On Helicopters immerses players within beautifully rich landscapes and an authentic flight model.

Harry Larkin's aviation business has fallen on tough times. Built up over decades, it's now only days away from closure. His sons face an uncertain future, struggling to save the company their father spent his whole life building. Together, they must take on contracts and competitors; together, they take on helicopters!

High fidelity flight dynamics modelling

Richly modelled helicopters & cockpits

Expansive & detailed environments

Powerful & intuitive mission editor

Multiplayer in co-op & competitive scenarios

Take your first steps towards mastering rotor-wing flight across a massive range of enjoyable challenges, or create your own missions using the powerful easy-to-use mission editor.

Take to the air above two beautifully rich and expansive environments, based upon real-world North American and South Asian terrain-data.

Take on cutting-edge technology, helicopters modelled in stunning detail, a large-scale, open-world sandbox and authentic flight dynamics...

Take On Helicopters!

Learn more on www.takeonthegame.com or follow us on social networks:

www.youtube.com/takeonthegame

www.twitter.com/takeonthegame

www.facebook.com/takeonthegame

Edited by Maruk

And there we go... :)

Looks nice so far...

EDIT: I have one complain so far - it seems like the MD500 is using sound from MD520N - which is totally different, lacks that high pitched noise produced by tail rotor...

Edited by Max255[PL]

Please update www.takeonthegame.com please!!!

Alright, I know I am a bit too eager... and what I said in the deleted thread was out of order, it is actually a good thing your doing this. :D

O6iB8oDUtl4

Skeptical, but go on :) Edited by colossus

I think this quote needs to be posted again.

I think the point is that it depends what they lead one to believe.

With the posts on the Arma 2 FB page and not on the BI FB page one could think that it is A2 related. Thus one could concentrate himself only on Arma 2 and expect something for this game.

This is the way I think. If there was a more neutral approach (e.g. posts on the BI FB page) I would be open for whatever BI might produce.

But I really am glad to hear that BI have the possibilities to introduce a new game - this is very good for them!

On the other hand an ep2 would be AWESOME! :) *waits*

Well, if this newly gained knowledge will help BIS to fix the helicopter related bugs in another Game they've made, count me in. If not...well, i can wait.

I do play FSX but have never flown a helicopter in that game, this might twist my arm...

Aren't you a day early with this announcement?

Since this is in the "Other games" forum we can assume this isn't a "plugin" or can't cross over into ArmA2 then?

Its actually a completely separate game derived from ArmA2 engine?

Edited by RKSL-Rock
clarification

Well ok...I`am all in for helicopter sims, but I like them with some guns....

Well that tweaked my interest a little... can't say I was overwhelmed at first though.

EDIT - but I do like sims, although FSX is enough for me in that genre I'll still buy this to support BIS

Congrats BIS, I hope all goes well with this project of course too.

Edited by Mosh

uhmmmm... site is still offline. Maybe something is coming tomorrow?
Read more at www.takeongame.com, which will go live later today.

From the PC Gamer article posted above. ;)