Sign in to follow this  
oktyabr

Isla Del Fuego

Well I just tried the map and wow I was impressed so far. Walking in the jungle is very atmospheric and gives you a great experience. I know its a beta and I would like to comment some things that can make the map even better.

First of all the sand , if you can make it a little more darker or more brown. White sand in some parts and brown sand in others a great combination.

The other thing is that from air the island doesnt give you the real picture of how beutifull it is to walk down there. I dont know if that can be changed but from air the island isnt as beuatiful as from the ground.

Thats all I guarantee you this island will stay inside my Arma 2 directory for a long time . I will recommend it to more people thats for sure.

Cheers :)

Thanks for the mirror Foxhound!

And thank you guys, for the positive comments. Not just for me, but for all addon makers I'm sure... Each word is like a piece of gold and really makes all the countless hours of hard work feel like they mattered. Without the feedback from the community I'm sure many (if not most) addons and islands would never get made or improved. Cheers!

Hello

Any news or update comming up for this great island?

I played today and had a good time fighting over there :)

Hello

Any news or update comming up for this great island?

I played today and had a good time fighting over there :)

Sorry for the late reply.

There will likely not be any further releases of this island until Arma3 is released. I hope to have new features (and tools?) to incorporate into the island and plan a complete overhaul.