Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

ARMA 2: OA beta build 79384

Pistol reload its faster while prone than standing\crouching. The sound isn´t sync´ed either.

PS: Can´t connect to CIT.

I've been away from my Arma machine for a couple weeks so I missed out on many of these betas. I came from 78967 to this patch (no RCs). Is anyone else experiencing worse FPS and more stuttering than in earlier betas (78967 and before)? I'm guessing it might be related to the LOD system changes in 79122.

Using an ATI Radeon 5870. Gonna take a little while to try the different betas and attempt a proper repro. Just wondering if anyone had similar issues..

Edited by AnimalMother92

Is it me or did the 'music dissapears after pausing, then unpausing the game' bug back? Just happened to me in the PMC campaign.

EDIT: Well, cant reproduce it. How odd.

Was it fixed at some point? Pausing the game has always made a music track skip for me, which is why I wrote a custom jukebox script to work around that.

Was it fixed at some point? Pausing the game has always made a music track skip for me, which is why I wrote a custom jukebox script to work around that.

yepp i remember to have this ever scince arma 2.

and also some sounds get ~200% volume after alt+tab.

Is anyone else experiencing worse FPS and more stuttering than in earlier betas (78967 and before)?

Here.

Generally speaking performance has worsen a lot (FPS drops, heavy texture swap...) since 79xxx builds, especially on 79321 build. I've downgraded to 78413 and it runs smooth and easy, so though I really appreciate AI improvements on latest betas 79 series are a no go for me.

Specs->

Mainboard: ASUS P6T

CPU: Intel Core i7 920 @ 2.66 GHz

RAM: 4GB

GPU: ATI Radeon HD 5870 (Catalyst 10.8)

Sound: M-Audio 2496

I thought it was but i may be mistaken, it still seems to work sometimes, but it bugs out at least as often and i cant find any reason why/when it happens.