Sign in to follow this  
Undeceived

BI Developer's Blog: An interesting new entry

Wasn't there supposed to be another announcement today as well or have I just lost my head?

One of the devs said something about an announcement "soon" regarding Arma2. Nothing definitive yet, unfortunately.

I'm eagerly awaiting it too.

I was sortof hoping they'd do something for their 10th anniversary; ofp was released june 22nd 2001 (according to mobygames). :)

One of the devs said something about an announcement "soon" regarding Arma2. Nothing definitive yet, unfortunately.

I'm eagerly awaiting it too.

Maybe he/she was referring to the pos engine improvements , that Jay C. was talking about in the PC gamer interview ... ?

That or I missed the dev post :confused:

Edited by Maio

Maybe he/she was referring to the pos engine improvements , that Jay C. was talking about in the PC gamer interview ... ?

That or I missed the dev post :confused:

Probably refers to this, the Render to Texture stuff and the yet-unannounced plans...

But seriously, a $10 zombie DLC for ArmA would be an awesome release.

What did the "soonâ„¢" mean in this post?

Am I missing something?

Just wondering!

bobtom

It means yesterday.

I have to say I'm not really interested in this game at all, but I'll probably pick it up to support BIS.

It means yesterday.

I have to say I'm not really interested in this game at all, but I'll probably pick it up to support BIS.

Yes, but I was thinking more why was there a TM next to it.

Yes, but I was thinking more why was there a TM next to it.

Just developer humor.

Just developer humor.

That's what I thought, but wasn't sure.. Thanks

But seriously, a $10 zombie DLC for ArmA would be an awesome release.

I agree, it would be nice. Not dissing charon's work or anything, but when the developer itself does it, it is usually better (but not always!).

I understand how you feel, but that's not a good idea. If you give them your money for a game you're not interrested in, what's going to happen? They look at the sales figures and say: "Look, this game is popular and sells well, let's make another one like that." So, more games that you do not want to play will be made. Are you still going to keep buying them? Wouldn't you rather see the release of something you are interrested in?

When this helicopter game comes out, I'll decide if I want to play it or not. I wouldn't give my money away for something I do not want.

Edited by Johan S

I have to say if there is one thing BIS has always done better than all the others in my mind... it's helicopters.

They are certainly playing to their strengths with this title.