Sign in to follow this  
Undeceived

BI Developer's Blog: An interesting new entry

This whole thread reminds me of the abstract blotted ink image a shrink will show a patient who then sees whatever is in their subconcious: A bleeding dragon! A one legged smurf! My evil mother!...

I'll wait for some concrete. :p

What was the "faults" in the fixme.jpg or did you use a recovery program?

The .par2 file tequila.mockingbird linked is a recovery file. Used it with QuickPar and the corrupted image to fix it.

Edited by Sniperwolf572

I'm starting to think this is a Helo sim made at a new branch in Seattle and will have nothing to do with war at all.

I'm starting to think this is a Helo sim made at a new branch in Seattle and will have nothing to do with war at all.

I don't know.

The fact that he has recording equipment could mean that they are actually working on something that has to do with choppers but it could still be arma related. Especially since the video is hosted by vranacorp.

No no no please no ;__;

If I want to fly civil aircrafts in a realistic way I get microsoft flight sim.

we want WAAAAAAAAAR and evil soviets trying to invade the US!

Nonprofits & Activism? And what are those tags? Do they mean anything? An anagram?

I can't figure anything out if it's an anagram.

I was thinking more of something in the line of what you seen for instance on the screen of the TAD of a plane.

Or on the thermal screen IG.

Nonprofits & Activism? And what are those tags? Do they mean anything? An anagram?

Like the tags... JAC TKOH AT T... :confused:

JAC, TKOH, AT, T?

JAC is the callsign for an airport in wyoming according to quick google search, I thought maybe the other three might be similar but they weren't...Joint Aircraft Control maybe? Dunno what those other two would be.....

JAC, TKOH, AT, T?

JAC is the callsign for an airport in wyoming according to quick google search, I thought maybe the other three might be similar but they weren't...Joint Aircraft Control maybe? Dunno what those other two would be.....

Well AT could be Anti-Tank but I don't think so.

it's interesting that the title is only TKOH_AT_T. No JAC

And why Nonprofits & Activism? Are they making a Greenpeace simulator? Maybe a game where you have to attack whale fishing boats.

anyone know of a military application to this MD500?

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

it's interesting that the title is only TKOH_AT_T. No JAC

And why Nonprofits & Activism? Are they making a Greenpeace simulator? Maybe a game where you have to attack whale fishing boats.

Or..you attack the protesters and protect the whale boats?

anyone know of a military application to this MD500?

So far some PMCs are using Civ MD500s and US army ones are already in game (LittleBirds)

Edited by RobertHammer

btw, someone knows where that satellite image is located?

btw, someone knows where that satellite image is located?

NY I think it was said but the image is apparently not related.

I was sure you had put me on the right track but after some trial and error, it's a no go.

FoXr9nmFPIO doesn't work either.

GOT IT!

Looks like it could be the start of a Carrier Command video. :)

I failed so close! :sad:

Congratulations MadDogX, you were the first to come up with the idea of a YT video ID.

Edited by Lonestar

The video was added with vranacorp account.

The account was created today.

We already came across that name in the past: http://www.aan-online.com/en/europe/30-green-sea-armex-events-confirmed.html

Vrana Corp, the primary stakeholder in the international military tradeshow, ARMEX, today confirmed plans to return to the Green Sea Region next year.(...)

MAZARGAN, Karzseghistan (AAN) - Vrana Corp confirm future ARMEX tradeshow

Old News from ANN Website.

Video. 5th EDIT: Vranacorp channel activism & non-profits listed. (Fromm ANN article) - "Organisation of Protesters Demanding Reform (OfPDR) ))

JAC is an airport designation code for Jackson Hole, WY (JAC). EDIT the 4th: The ANN article was Written by Jackson Irvine

, Jackson Hole?

EDIT:Lonestar in there first from ANN.

Further EDIT: Looking at the map of security operations in the Green Sea region, we can see that Sharpur is infact in Karzseghistan, with Marzgan, where Vranacorp held it's ARMEX trade show) being a coastal port city/town...fits with the YouTube vid. Sharpur -= Sharper Focus? Maybe a new map of Karzseghistan?

Even More of an EDIT: Seattle Space needle...fuck knows?

Edited by Bascule42

Read the thread before you post mate, thats been on there hours already and discussed to death! Also the majority of the puzzle has also been cracked...

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

The video was added with vranacorp account.

The account was created today.

We already came across that name in the past: http://www.aan-online.com/en/europe/30-green-sea-armex-events-confirmed.html

Also the account was created ~ 10 hours ago... (0930hrs GMT +1).