Sign in to follow this  
Undeceived

BI Developer's Blog: An interesting new entry

I wonder when google took those photos. It says copyright 2011 but I wonder if they were taken this year.

I wonder when google took those photos. It says copyright 2011 but I wonder if they were taken this year.

More than a year ago, there is a huge construction project going on to the right of that last link, and its been going on for some time (and #%#% with Mercer street traffic sometimes, thanks Bill Gates).

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

also i have no idea what that last link is supposed to represent? The arrow pointing down Mercer?

Mercer... Hrmmm maybe its a Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep simulator... we all find out the ArmA2 sheep are electrical sheep... :(

I got it: Starbucks is in Seattle. So you'll find new content in your coffee.

Or maybe BIS will start selling coffee

More than a year ago, there is a huge construction project going on to the right of that last link, and its been going on for some time (and #%#% with Mercer street traffic sometimes, thanks Bill Gates).

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

also i have no idea what that last link is supposed to represent? The arrow pointing down Mercer?

Mercer... Hrmmm maybe its a Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep simulator... we all find out the ArmA2 sheep are electrical sheep... :(

Well, the building is for lease in that photo.

And there's another parking related sign in the frame :p

Yes, but the joke is, the arrow from the parking sign leads to a "No Parking Any Time" sign on the left curb, about 5-10 meters down (if that, probably between 2-5)

I wonder if BIS is even knows what its hinting at? maybe they are just choosing random things to give out as hints just to see what you creative guys make out of it :p

this famous phrase comes to mind

"and now for something completely different"

Edited by That guy

Maybe they are just bored at work.

No more bugs to fix. :glare:

/sarcastic

Parking signs look like an interesting lead indeed.

Maybe they just threw all this so we go crazy over the weekend. :biggrin:

Hm... This spot is on the Mercer Street 400 --> M.S.400 --> Therefore I checked 400 meters south of it (with Google Earth, which is quite helpful for this) but Street View doesn't reach it. It is between the Space Needle and the Experience Music Project building.

So I would guess that "Mercer Street 400" is not related.

Maybe really the parking signs are of meaning, since the one on the Mercer Street jumps in your eye instantly. On the other hand - - maybe it is just a trap and something else is important. No idea...

BTW. If you turn around on the second position (Mercer Street), there is the KCTS 9 Television building.

:confused:

Edited by Undeceived

I think it's obvious. The first thing when hearing "Seattle" and regarding computers is of course Microsoft. Now combine MS and space because of the Space Needle and you clearly can't miss the Halo series still owned by them. But they lost the original developers, while BIS lost the original name to their series. Ergo MS must have bought Carrier Command (that's why it was so silent about it lately), which will be switched to the Halo universe and will be an exclusive for the Xbox 3 launch!

Or it's just a recommendation to check the Cheese Cellar :P

i wonder what this is trying to tell us

readme.jpg

Sorry Vas, go back a few pages. They are trying to tell us they have access to a nice helicopter (somebody even found the tail number on it. i mean damn. just damn) and not only that they apparently have a shitload of beautiful women on standby JUST to take pictures in front of this helicopter.

Those arrogant fools at BIS :p

Edited by Darkhorse 1-6

Ahh yes but the terrain reflection on smile on the chopper.

I was thinking they might be using that chopper to take photos of terrain and buildings etc

maybe the girls have something to do with better marketing;)

Go Arma 3 Go :yay:

In Seattle it would be epic

I estimate, that maybe "Arma 3" (or other new game) will be something between a map PMC and Big Cities :)

Edited by Warpo

I would be very surprised if they went the urban warfare route as CQB and indoor fighting has always been the hardest to achieve with this engine.

But in all honesty, I hope they go for it anyways :yay:

something a bit strange.

I just read about this company. It seems that their office is almost in the middle of the skyline picture.

They make software for the cloud, including cloud games.

something a bit strange.

I just read about this company. It seems that their office is almost in the middle of the skyline picture.

They make software for the cloud, including cloud games.

There is a 'cloud' in the reflection, on the picture of the helo. So you might be on to something there

I don't wanna hear anything about the cloud :mad: ... I hope BIS is not planning anything "cloud" related .

Oh man... all this speculating is lulzy. :p

BIS, please come in and tell us the correct answers we want to hear.

There is a 'cloud' in the reflection, on the picture of the helo. So you might be on to something there

the readme picture? Where?

Speaking of clouds in pictures, there is one in the rendered skyline picture. And very visible

It doesn't make much sense though. The only interesting thing is the location of their office. And it would definitely fit the "take on the future" part. And just that one

FPSMMO like ww2 online but set on present? Hell yeah!!