Sign in to follow this  
Undeceived

BI Developer's Blog: An interesting new entry

More Czech units, or the Russians who were in Takistan supposedly during the storyline aswell.

im starting to think that the helicopter might be a bit of a tangent and not really important here, But the image of Seatle is probably the direction to be facing

God, just found this topic... nobody is working on friday anymore ?

Who needs a job? We're in the online militaries! :p

I agree that the rar file hidden in the image is more significant than the image itself.

Don't know if it's rendered, anyway it's based on real shots, so seems to be that we will have a seattle map. But looks strange, it's a completelly change of location, we move from central asia to eeuu, for me it's too big for a dlc... arma 3 maybe?

The exact same look of all 3 dock cranes, the lack of any detail or activity around them, the specific lighting and the ArmA2 style "water creeping up the banks" next to them leads me to believe it's an ingame pic.

Guys, you're reading too much into this.

What's the first thing you see when you click on the 'n'?

A sign for valet parking.

Where's the sign?

Seattle.

Obviously BIS are making a DLC/expansion valet parking simulator for OA that's set in Seattle. It will be called cArmA.

RAR expands to "why_would_you_extract_a_photo.txt" with http://www.bistudio.com/images/stories/blogs/developer/taking_on/jpg1.png only inside.

I know... I'm the one who cracked it :p. Others found the other pictures which make up an image of Seattle :).

I'd say it's safe to say something is going on IN seattle for BI, either in real life or for the Arma franchise.

Guys, you're reading too much into this.

What's the first thing you see when you click on the 'n'?

A sign for valet parking.

Where's the sign?

Seattle.

Obviously BIS are making a DLC/expansion valet parking simulator for OA that's set in Seattle. It will be called cArmA.

Yes. I got the catchphrase : "cArma is your kArma" :popup:

http://myfacewhen.com/images/367.jpg

U guys should be working at the FBI

What he ^^ said. I love this community for this kind of dedication in pulling apart every small hint we're given until there is nothing left to guess :D

What he ^^ said. I love this community for this kind of dedication in pulling apart every small hint we're given until there is nothing left to guess :D

I'm afraid that with the speed and intellect of you guys, you are putting to much strain on BIS to easily continue giving us challenging mind games like these! But serious :| you guys are freaking fast and thorough in your search :eek:

Its either a DLC involving an MD500 and Seattle... or they are doing something with the Xbox (cause Seattle is close to Redmond, etc, etc).

world is conflict was set around seattle right? which is the west of america

all is quiet on the EASTERN front is what is says in blog,

that pic one of the guys found has skyscrapers, most people would think of new york when they hear of skyscrapers in america

crysis is the newest game to be set in new york..and isnt it meant to be deserted? so quiet

and lately theres been a call from people hear for bis to use the cry engine..could be a piss take at them?

and lately theres been a call from people hear for bis to use the cry engine..could be a piss take at them?

Haha!

Yea, WiC was set in the Pacific Northwest. I have to say it was lots of fun to command tanks down streets you know so well... :D

Valve and BIS partnership mark my words.

The result would be an antimatter explosion.

We gotta go CSI on this image, extract the reflection, and remove the red :D

valet parking DLC FTW!

I'd buy it!

Edited by JDMT

If you look closely at the image, You cant see the reflection of the person who took the picture, And the 'lines' dont match up... im guessing the image has already been edited...

North Korean based DLC

Capital N on the dev blog for NK, in red, with red being popular colour used by NK, flag is mostly red with some blue & white. There is a Red Dragon in the picture too. In photo's section of the link provided in the dev blog, there is a korean/asian lady having a photo taken by the Komo News building saying " New home of the Mariners" Maybe a Carrier fleet dispacthed to the new conflict?

http://www.komonews.com/news/national/112412934.html

http://www.komonews.com/news/national/110744354.html

Komo News also use a red N like the dev blog did??

Just my thoughts anyway :D

just to support my idea...

the helicopter in the image is a MD 500, and some of the Asian Air Force's countries that use them are

Democratic People's Republic of Korea

* Korean People's Air Force 87 in service

Republic of Korea

* Republic of Korea Army 257 in service

Japan and Taiwan

Im still thinking the next DLC will be a Korean themed DLC :)

Edited by jdbecks

4143.jpg

Another pic of the heli :D

Edited by ArmAriffic