Sign in to follow this  
Undeceived

BI Developer's Blog: An interesting new entry

http://www.bistudio.com/index.php/english/company/developers-blog/215-taking-on-the-future

I ask myself what the link to the Google street view location in Seattle means! All I know is that BIS is good in giving the comm some hide-and-seek actions. :)

Edited by Undeceived

I don't see any link?

:O FPDR now i see it

edit2: turn around, BIS is most likely going into Baseball sims

Baseball International Simulations

Edited by Mr. Charles

This should be interesting. I've been wondering what they're planning for the future. :)

Though I do wonder what the hell the Seattle Space Needle has to do with anything...

It is apparently a location right by the space needle! ArmA III is in Space!!! Just kidding... maybe. I can't wait to hear more about this.

Edit: If you rotate the image there is one of those old WWII amphibious vehicles that has been turned into a tourist bus. ArmA III is going to be about World War II in Space!:eek:

Edited by Jakerod

Edit: If you rotate the image there is one of those old WWII amphibious vehicles that has been turned into a tourist bus.

I noticed that one too, however im not even sure if this is ArmA related.

Seattle... Space Needle..... WIC integration? =P

Edit: If you rotate the image there is one of those old WWII amphibious vehicles that has been turned into a tourist bus. ArmA III is going to be about World War II in Space!:eek:

Thought the same thing about the "DUKW".

BIS and their mind games....

EDIT: There also the Science Fiction Museum at the "N"orth (like se"N"se) of the posted link.... hm........

Edited by Smurf

My guess is something new about Carrier Command.

I don't think so. It was also posted on Arma 2's Facebook page, so I would say it is A2 related.

The Facebook entry:

ALL QUIET ON THE EASTERN FRONT!

ARMA2 thinks it's awful quiet 'round here...

...a little *too* quiet?

http://www.bistudio.com/index.php/english/company/developers-blog/215-taking-on-the-future

Thursday, 24 March 2011 13:12 Written by Joris-Jan van 't Land

Check back with us over the next few days to get a sense of what we're going to take on next ...

Link: http://www.bistudio.com/index.php/english/company/developers-blog

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Let the Hysteria begin!!!!

Let the Hysteria begin!!!!

I'm not a great fan of fantasy-type scenarios (cyborgs, atomic pistols, invisibility cloaks, water worlds - you get the idea). I'd prefer the next thing be a better Arma2 (improved AI, graphics, realism etc). But that's just me, and I realize that you can't go pedaling the same stuff recycled over and over as it would be suicide for a business like BIS.

Mate, I am with you on that one! What I meant was the speculation that will now explode!!

my take is a new map, possibly uzbekistan

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Nope, I misread. Maybe not uzbekistan, but a new map

It is apparently a location right by the space needle! ArmA III is in Space!!! Just kidding... maybe. I can't wait to hear more about this.

Heh heh +1

I love nice teases like this. It will be interesting to see what it is!

Yeah, finnaly something new and interesting :P

And BIS knows, hot to make good puzzles.

Well, cant wait :D

my take is a new map, possibly uzbekistan

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Nope, I misread. Maybe not uzbekistan, but a new map

or maybe a campaign. I still go for the map though.

I'm surprised this thread hasnt taken off quicker...

That being said, I'm off out, so I gotta fly.

Edited by DM

I'm surprised this thread hasnt taken off quicker...

That being said, I'm off out, so I gotta fly.

I see what you did there. :cool:

I was going to say it was related to the BI offices in the US, but that's not in Seattle. >_>

yeah, I guess they have to take if from somewhere.

I said uzbekistan because I found a page on wikipedia saying that takistan borders with uzbekistan on the west. It took me too much time to see that I was actually looking at tajikistan, and not takistan. Happens when you don't use google properly :). I was indeed astonished by the huge amount of information they made up for takistan on wikipedia.

By the way, anybody knows where karzeghistan is? I saw this name a few times, but I can't figure out where it is.

I'm thinking more and more that this thing will have something to do with karzeghistan

Ohhh this sounds interesting.

Cheese Cellar DLC for the win