Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH SMG pack for OA / CO

P90 seems to have a different sound for semi and auto. Try shooting 1 bullet on both semi and auto, they sound completely different. It doesn't really bother me, but just wanna let you know in case you don't know about it.

Late to the party here but no matter what I do I can't get the ammunition for TMP (+variants), PP-2000 (+variants), PP-2000 "pocket" or HK53 to spawn. You should know that I use RH_HK416, RH_M4, RH_M14, RH_MGS, RH_MK18, RH_PDW, RH_Pistol and RH_SMG and along with ACE2+ACEX, AAW, AEK and UKweps and got all three DLC's. I have over thousand of items and successfully spawned and tried them all in game. Except for one launcher these four are the only items I can't make work. Interestingly, all the MP5's work and use the 30Rnd_9x19_MP5 ammo!

According to the readme the right ammo should be;

RH_HK53 = 30Rnd_556x45_Stanag

RH_pp2000 = 30Rnd_9x19_MP5

RH_pp2000p = 30Rnd_9x19_MP5p

RH_tmp = 30Rnd_9x19_MP5 or 30Rnd_9x19_MP5SD

I run the game with ACE and use Robalo's update. As far as I discovered, it replaces 30Rnd_9x19_MP5p with 30Rnd_9x19_MP5. This shouldn't really matter though.

I have also tried this with Ghost's V2 script that should add every accessible item into a crate, this also fails to add the ammunition for these items.

Edited by JemyM