Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

ARMA 2, version 1.09 - Patch Released

:( Poor steam users of Arma 2. We are always on the wait...:confused:always the same thing. Every new patch's is a new thread. Omg! I hate that i bought this game from Steam... But i cant blame steam, because every steam user knows that it will happen, bohemia knows about it too. I'll not buy it all again (a box version of Arma2), so i'll wait until they fix it, not just me, but a lot of others for sure. I hope you help us. :eek:

Personally, the normal patch errors with my steam version, but it updates the BAF and normal arma2, errors as in says OA not found, just using the beta patches until a working patch gets released for steam side.

Originally Posted by MathewH123

Hey, When I downloaded the 1.09 patch I had to completely reinstall my Arma 2 game. The patch is now successfully installed but whenever I try to get into an online game It will load and let me pick what fire team position I want but after that it goes to something that looks like a loading screen and says "Waiting for host" and just sends me back to the list of servers. If any one can help It would be much appreciated.

Posted in General forum, repost here for proper placement and hopefully a suggestion on help. I am having the same issue. I see no mention of addons missing. Is there a .log file I could reference ot be sure?

Hey, When I downloaded the 1.09 patch I had to completely reinstall my Arma 2 game. The patch is now successfully installed but whenever I try to get into an online game It will load and let me pick what fire team position I want but after that it goes to something that looks like a loading screen and says "Waiting for host" and just sends me back to the list of servers. If any one can help It would be much appreciated.

I had a similar problem. Try downloading the latest BattleEye Client and placing it in the relevent folders. See link below, I am pretty sure that resolved my issue.

http://www.battleye.com/download.html

Does anybody has pb with deco / reco since patch 1.9 ?

I mean when You join MP domination for ex, then if deco, the reco drive ArmA2 to crash !

Hi, i don't know what 'Deco' and 'Reco' means; playing USMC-EVOs in MP i didn't had any crash, just a pair of the usual freezes that i had before. Entire freeze and computer lock, it also happens at random in SP but seems to be more frequent when im on the editor. Let's C ya

I am a (poor) steam user and Uptdate 1.09 is a prob ... can i manually instal patch from armaholic or its gonna crash my game ? :o

This update is for all Arma 2 versions including STEAM. However for STEAM version we recommend to use STEAM update.

* ANY ORIGINAL VERSION OF ARMA 2 from 1.00 (including the Steam version, note that Verify file cache and autoupdate will not work properly until the full 1.09 is also out directly on Steam)

So it should work for Steam too.

The update is awesome Thankyou! The steam update worked fine for me.Just the same PMC.PBO error saying not found.But games works great and looks fantastic.

Slightly small issue with installation of this patch.

Before installation, I had the original English (That's English) version of ArmA 2 which came on the CD (Only recently re-installed, it has been off my system for quite some time).

After installation, I started up the game and was introduced to a screen in a totally different language that I, in my culturally blind stupor, am unable to identify (It uses a lot of 'z's, that's all I can remember).

I am using Spirited Machine's game launcher with the ACE2 Core and CBA add-ons, both were added after installing the 1.09 patch.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Well, this is embarrassing. Problem likely figured out a few minutes after initial posting. Will keep this updated if my attempted solution does not work.

Edited by DI7789

Slightly small issue with installation of this patch.

Before installation, I had the original English (That's English) version of ArmA 2 which came on the CD (Only recently re-installed, it has been off my system for quite some time).

After installation, I started up the game and was introduced to a screen in a totally different language that I, in my culturally blind stupor, am unable to identify (It uses a lot of 'z's, that's all I can remember).

I am using Spirited Machine's game launcher with the ACE2 Core and CBA add-ons, both were added after installing the 1.09 patch.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

What if you just run straight up ArmA 2? What happens? Does the language issue still exist? That might help narrow down the problem. You could always try looking up one of the words online to figure out the language if it is infact another language.

@DI7789

(It uses a lot of 'z's, that's all I can remember).

maybe polish language :)

Ps: Maybe go to options menu and tray to cheange language to english.