Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Afghan conflict mod

Hi, im Soul_Assassin from the Afghan Conflict MOD. We have redone our site and opened our forums and would like people to go and have some disscussions there.

This MOD is on the recent conflict in Afghanistan and will feature new models sounds and campaigns.

You can visit our site and forums here: http://www.crate.d2g.com

A direct link to forums(in case u dunnot have flash 6 plug in) is:http://afghan.suddenlaunch2.com

regards

-Soul Assassin and the rest of the ACM team

Affiliated with Bravo 2 Zero Campaign

have you thought about doing a non flash section of your website? as it never loads for me, probably as im on a 56k but im sure you dont want to only have your mod for people with good connections smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ May 16 2002,23:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">have you thought about doing a non flash section of your website? as it never loads for me, probably as im on a 56k but im sure you dont want to only have your mod for people with good connections smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">have you thought about doing a non flash section of your website?<span id='postcolor'>

Work on a HTML version is going as we speak.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> as it never loads for me<span id='postcolor'>

You have this problem beacause you do not have the right player. U can ge6t it at: Macromedia website

regards

-Soul_Assassin

I'm on a 56k as well, and I'm using a Flash based browser, it stops loading after a a few seconds, and stays blank sad.gif

Edit: Never mind got it working, updated my browser smile.gif

Good work on the site BTW wink.gif

New model being completed to be put in to the mod: FN FAL

fnfal3.jpg

and

fnfal6.jpg

modeling by Soul_Assassin