@Primarch: Check your profile config in "my documents"

You may have AI accuracy set too high which is most likely the case (you can't adjust it separately from AI skill slider in-game).

Try using values in between 0.5 and 0.6 and adjust from there.

Edited by metalcraze

I really love the campaign, guys!

Good missions, apart from one two design weaknesses.*

Especially the finnish radio voices are THE thing that sets me back in good old OFP times! Thank you very much!

I love it!

For example in the mission Rebell Yell: The reinforcements arrive (USMC battalion with LAV, etc. and even a Leopard). And instead of rush the mortar position with the tanks, who has to do it? 4 infantry guys. :j:

Undeceived, isn't that how all games, missions, movies etc are? In reality they'd just use arty, tomahawk's etc. :)

Undeceived, isn't that how all games, missions, movies etc are? In reality they'd just use arty, tomahawk's etc. :)

Yes, you're right! :)

It's just that I was so relieved to see the reinforcements arrive and then: "You 4, go for it alone!" :)

But no need to discuss, it's just 1% of a fantastic 99% points mod!

Outstanding stuff, jätkät! Top quality across the board as it has always been from the FDFmod team. Really looking forward to the next releases which, presumably, will be as excellent as all four additional releases to v1.0 FDFmod were in OFP.

I think the missions are well balanced, we had no real problems yesterday, other than unwilling grenade friendly fire :rolleyes:

Mod looks really good and I love the new island. Any chance of getting a list of class names used in the mod?

Mod looks really good and I love the new island. Any chance of getting a list of class names used in the mod?

You will find list of class names in readme.

Any chances of seeing maybe troopship in some future patch along with CV and Pasi?

Any chances of seeing maybe troopship in some future patch along with CV and Pasi?

Any particular reason why Troopship would be more suitable for the mod than CASA C-295?

I've been a bit slow to d/l FDF Mod, but now I've gotten around to it I have to say you did a really good job on this one lads. Some great really fantastic texture and shader work on show in this version; and more importantly some thoroughly enjoyable missions. Top job :thumbs-up:

Any particular reason why Troopship would be more suitable for the mod than CASA C-295?

The Troopships had a nicer paint-job... :cool:

I didn't know we had such a big plane. The bigger the better. I don't really care, as long as we can have some para missions someday in the future :)

Finnish paratroopers? That's pretty much just free-falling and taking the rough landing like a man?

FDF, any expectation of additional awesome artillery pieces?

X3idbJF0iB0

The Finns have the craziest collection of artillery in the world I think, its like a super hodge-podge of eastern and western calibers and pieces, and its amazing! :D

Youtube video playing one of FDF MP missions. Thanks a lot FDF team!

9H48k-f9uVU

Edited by Variable

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H48k-f9uVU[/YOUTUBE

The code in read is the only you need to make it work, if you have the whole adress its not working.

Like this, then it will work (ofcourse add the last ] )

[YOUTUBE]9H48k-f9uVU[/YOUTUBE

and its amazing! :D

Not to mention, that it's also one of the most effective in the world...well, small country + no mony = you have to developed damn good weapon systems.

I once had a chance to see a artillery demo in Lapland and I have to agree, that my fate to own artillery was regained (we infantry guys a bit like laugh the secondary armed branches... :))

But back to FDF! Any plans to see winter camo units or winter camo painted vehicles?

Congrats to your superb work. Thank you very much! :)

Is there any issues detected with FDF mod regarding latest OA patch (1.59)?

ah i didnt realize one of my fav mods from OFP was released :) My favorite was the actual campaign itself

After being in the defence forces for some time now, the only thing I would change would be the sound of the RK. I know that you have all fired the RK a couple of hundred times during your time of service. But to me it sounds a bit, light.

Edited by Nixo

The Finns have the craziest collection of artillery in the world I think, its like a super hodge-podge of eastern and western calibers and pieces, and its amazing! :D

Funny you should mention that. Back in my service year of 1990 I got to use a german 88-flak. So yes, there are still even old ww2 era guns in service.

I guess adding all tubes in this mod would be a task too much, haha.

Hey!

I have some questions and a bit of feedback also. The issue is with a mission, hence the spoiler.

Im playing the campaing and I am currently at mission 12 "Mad men". The setup is exiting but soon after start I ran into trouble. It seems that the soldiers tasked to knock out the at positions insist on standing up all the time, this has obvious results as killing the enemy occupying the AT position is pretty hard as it is, and takes a huge individual effort if one wants to keep the squad somewhat alive. I realise that it's supposed to be hard and perhaps Im no Larry Thorne of Arma, but Im feeling some frustration because of this (yes, doesn't help completing the mission.). Before the patch 1.59 I managed to take out the static launchers enabling the Leo2:s to move in with their "deep strike" that was basically a pointless suicide. Sorry for the rant, had to get this off my chest. Now 'Once more unto the breach!'

I for one like the sound of RK95, most personal memories include ear protection that cuts the sharpest noises and thats why I dont have issues with it. It certainly sounds more violent than ak74 and its heartwarming to have many of them singing at the same time :)

Flak88!? Ive heard about Maxim mg:s being in stock "just in case" but that is pretty mindblowing if they still have them :eek: