Great work fellas, everything I've looked at so far is top notch.

Good thing to see this great news on a boring monday at work.

Cant wait to get home and try this :D

At least 66 KES 88 worked right away with ACE configuration, sight adjustment and backblast.. altough empty weapon on the ground changed into M136 :P There may be other bugs as well but so far it seems to work nicely. Tank damage model propably doesn't work on FDF vehicles.

Exactly. It was deliberate not to add any custom scripts or gimmicks so it would be more compatible with mods like ACE. Plus there was not enough manpower and time to do a total overhaul mod. I think vehicles should also work with ACE damage models.

Edited by Blake

How long time i waited this mod, may be somebody can doing "warfare" map with FDF mod? :bounce3:

Onnittelut ja Kiitokset! Reason to play ArmAII again. :bounce3:

Guys the mod is great thank you for your hard work, but is it possible to add english subtitles to campaign in future so non-finnish speaking players would know what is it about?

Guys the mod is great thank you for your hard work, but is it possible to add english subtitles to campaign in future so non-finnish speaking players would know what is it about?

There is a subtitles. Check whether you have the Options - Game Options - Radio Subtitles Enabled.

I tried really hard to shoot things with Apilas but I always missed, but then I realised rockets have no ballistics. They just fly straight, just like in Arma 2. Not really happy with that. Also no backblasts.

We had some thoughts of more overhauled weapon configs but then decided to make everything work in current BIS level of realism. During OFP days it was really a no brainer to implement new config as OFP really lacked recoil and other very basic things. This way FDFmod for ARMA 2 will work pretty much like offical DLC which is a good thing for newer generation of ARMA 2 players.

ACE compatibility has not been tested but all our configs are based on BIS defaults so ACE should work quite well.

There is a subtitles. Check whether you have the Options - Game Options - Radio Subtitles Enabled.

I have radio subtitles enabled, did anyone else reported this to you, or is it just me getting some kind of bug?

very awesome mod apsolutely love the hornet great work guys!

I just jizzed in my pants when I saw the awesomeness that is this mod....

My personal favorite mod of all time has finally made its Arma 2 debut! Friggen awesome! :D

Thanks to all the members of the FDF team. You guys are the best.

The Greatest Mod from OFP comes back in to ArmA2. :bounce3:

- The MG3 Sound ar soooo GOOD !

OMFG its here its here, Downloading now been looking for this for soooooo long, fuk yeah, can't wait to take those truck and f18 for a spin

Edited by j rock

No perkele... mistäs tää tuli? :p

Some epic suprise you sure gave us! Lovin' the campaign so far,

and I can't wait to play this online with a bunch of friends. :)

Thanks once more for this epic release.

Wow, top notch work guys. Thanks for the mod FDF Team. Keeps them goods going.

units,trailer.torrent,installer,campaign,sp-coop-mp mission what the hell,this is nearly an official expansion :p

Well done!

units,trailer.torrent,installer,campaign,sp-coop-mp mission what the hell,this is nearly an official expansion :p

Well done!

This is something even better... And for free!

First major mod I downloaded for OFP cant wait to get home to play it tonight!

Well done!

no~~~~~~~~~ this is better

it got jet, tank, trucks well may be because of copy right, so BI can't add the challenger and typhoon or eurofighter

and 15x15km island not amature level 2x2km map which u can't make a mock up falkland war

Just a note for users, on X64 systems the FDF installer will try to install to C:\Program Files (x86\ rather than C:\Program Files\ where the Arma 2 installer selects by default.

If you don't find FDF mod in your Arma folder, go to the x86 program files and you'll most likely find it in there, just drag/drop everything into your Arma 2 root and it will merge the files.